None of my friends want anything to do with me... Guess I'll spend the night jerking off... Again

None of my friends want anything to do with me... Guess I'll spend the night jerking off... Again...

feet?

moar

probably cuz your such a jerk off

Moar

ooooooooooo that pussy looks sweet

I'd fuck her. Her stomach doesn't go out father than her tits and she's into getting fucked however. Never pass up a chick like that, ever.

cmon bro that face looks like dynamite went off in a pancake factory.

Would bang

what would you want do do if you had more active friends?

Pancakes are delicious. Pussy is pussy. Go fuck pussy and enjoy it.

dude, is a big NO

post more OP

at least you have friends to call up, dont be so ungrateful

Found the virgin

Not a virgin, still wouldn't bang. Gotta have standards man, just because you'll fuck any beast with legs doesn't make the rest of us virgins.

i have never fucked a girl that ugly, and ive gotten steady tail for the last 9 years, so no bru

we just have different standards i guess

She's not hot, but she's tons of fun to be around. Looks don't last, personality does. Which do you think really matters more?

so just be friends with her, you dont have to fuck her just because shes got a split between her fat thighs

Situation perfection.

If anyone ITT cared about personality they wouldn't be interested in women, user.

>Implying women don't have persobality

60% fact

>climb inside

I think she's hot, but I'm a perv. Totally get off on banging the fugly ones. Sometimes when I'm fucking a hot girl (it happens, I'll bang any snatch) when I'm fucking a hot girl I'll close my eyes and imagine she's ugly and fat.

>Artistic works of fiction
We believe you user. I'm sure you've fucked lots of hot chicks.

now the truth comes out
just dont pin it on the rest of us bru

get em, hank!

lmao

homo

shutup cunt

At first I thought they were holding flashlight clones of their vaginas from the thumbnail. Still probably accurate.

thats why its funny.

MODS MODS MODS

its a shoop btw if u c original