My boyfriend's dick is only 6 inches... What should I do?

My boyfriend's dick is only 6 inches... What should I do?

Suck it

buy a dildo?

Gonna have to go with kys

Tits or gtfo

be a hero

Become a hooker and start smoking meth.

Date niggers, you fucking slut.
>tits or GTFO

>What should I do?
Be thankful that it's a little above average?

Come to my house

Shallow throat that mothafuckah

This

Show tits

Well it looks like you're still in diapers so that should be good enough.

Get fake tits and lose 10 more pounds you fat turd

Fuck niggers, pop out some kids, smoke crack, get AIDS, and maybe eventually kys in the end if you're really troubled by a slightly over average dick

>be op be a faggot small cock sydrome
dont matter the size its all about if any grill wants it sad sack
put more into girls and nit woring about your cock
fuck its chidish

This

Anal

She can't, shes a whore.

Tits with timestamp or gtfo

give him a blow job and be thankful for him like a good bitch should. Then post results cause I love cum. I'm straight btw. But this webpage has tainted me in my insides somehow.
>pic related. I imagine this is more than likely a close resemblance to you.

im coming down of coke my slack is 4-4/5 inches give me half hour ill post a 6/5 inch covk with timd stamp faggot

>Rules bitch

You can start by not wearing your grandmother's underwear

Accept the fact that men don't always have giant penises.

Get a girlfriend

>new fag

lol alisha how's it going

Leave him so he doesn't have to waste more time, energy, and money on an ungrateful size queen, then be a prostitute in an AIDS-infested ghetto, which seems to be all you're good for.

->Put it in.
Always an option

Make him a sandwich bitch

Get realistic expectations

You know what? Usually I'd threaten you to post tits or I'd dox your information and post it here for everyone to have but I'm not.
10 minutes to text him "I'm sorry for being an ungrateful girlfriend." and post the screenshot here or I'll fucking put your dox on every website with a screenshot of what you think about your boyfriend whore. And then we'll ruin you. Continue

kek

kill him

If it's a deal breaker, just fucking leave him, you heartbreaking cunt

lol ok faggot we all totally truly believe you

can you say google? i know i can

niggerluvr

▲
▲▲
>can you even?

>My boyfriend's dick is only 6 inches... What should I do?

Depends how it fits your pussy.

Is it like swinging a cucumber in empty hockey stadium?

Or like putting a baseball bat in a keyhole?

Gag on my cock instead and let me stretch your little pussy

Kek

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it

Fag

Nike

   ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

Dox that sloot

>fail
  ▲
▲ ▲
kys

Tits & Timestamp or GTFO

DO IT

Teach me
  ▲
▲ ▲

how long

NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE NIKE

10 minutes are up OP

Time to post

copypaste

So you're telling me, REALLY, that you believe this is an actual femanon, though no tits and timestamp were posted.

Summer-summer-summetime. Sit yourself down, unwind. Sing it to me.

>btw, your dox nonsense is fucking pathetic, fuckstain.

▲ ▲

Buy him a bath mate

You are the reason why Kanye is an eternal nigger. Do it.

Ha! Gotteeeeeeeeeee

If you enjoy him as a lover but wish he was bigger then the simple answer is to fuck him more. The more you have sex with him the higher his testosterone levels will be and the more his dick will stretch. It might take a while, but most guys can grow 0.5-2in more than what they start out as just by getting regular sex.

It worked for me at least, I was just under 7" and now I'm 7.8" and still growing. Kinda worried actually because my girl is petite and her pussy is already pretty tight and small.

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

[alt-255] [alt-255] [alt-30] [enter] [alt 30] [alt 255] [alt 30]

Just do it

you're dumb and wrong and a liar.

Kill yourself, obviously, because you're selfish and average isn't good enough for you since you think you deserve better than everyone else despite being just as mediocre as me and everyone else. You're not special.

You guys here on Sup Forums care way to much about your dick insecurities i mean i got skinny dick but they don't know that untill it's to late

tits or gtfo is the right answer

You are fucking retarded. Who taught you how to divy up lines? Kill self, now!

So let's get this straight your dick grew by having sex a lot yet your GF pussy is still tight and small? somethings not adding up here user it should be getting looser and bigger if your the sex machine you claim to be.

An hero

They're newfags man, summer is early this year

Be grateful. My girlfriend has to deal with my 5 inch dick...

Do you have any idea how embarassing it is for me and her when we have sex? She's gives me a handjob using just two fingers because she can't grip it in her hand. I even had to suggest inviting another male to join us because I feel bad for her.

TITS or GTFO

>implying every female who is user that exposes themselves as female is looking for attention.
It's probably a 18 year old fag doing this but in the rare case it is a female asking a legit question. Tits and gtfo doesn't really apply to this. Or, it can be a literal fag and he just posted a picture of a girl.

Stop being a slut

>implying that's the implication at all

Women get treated differently, so Sup Forums required proof, though it was originally only for attention whores. However within a week Sup Forums quickly realised that 99% of the time what women (or most people) say doesn't matter. That and Sup Forums likes tits, and OC. Thus the rule was changed to always apply. Learn your shit faggot.

Finish up dinner and suck his dick.

Holy fuck she must have massively powerful quads if she can stand upright like that.
>/fit/ is jealous

Not that faggot you're arguing with. He's wrong. You, likewise, are wrong! A femanon can post to a thread as a female provided there is no attention whoring at the time and not tits or gtfo. But that's to an existing thread. No femanon may CREATE a thread without tits or GTFO. That's simply attention whoring, plain and simple.

Stop making up shit.

Summer comes early every year.

Summerfag btfo

You dumb motherfucking shitstain of pig crap stuck inside your mom's aging vagina filled with horse semen.

>implying tits or GTFO isn't just a meme

lol that wasn't even a line do you not break it down first?

>>implying tits or GTFO isn't just a meme

>implying you aren't a newfag autist

>>>implying tits or GTFO isn't just a meme
>>implying you aren't a newfag autist
>implying you're an oldfriend normie

no one falls for these anymore in 2016, thats a small penis dog.

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo dumbass.

I'm not an oldfriend to you, faggot! That's for sure. You're ruining a once great site. And probably enjoying that fact, thinking you're edgy.

Secondly, your post made literally no sense. I'm sure it did to you. Just not to someone that speaks English and has an IQ over 40.

Be that as it may tho:
>nice trips nigger

Quad Quads of truth!

>check'd

Trips of truth
Although your both cancerous roody poo good fer nuthin newfags