Who is going to win their game? Italy vs Spain?

Who is going to win their game? Italy vs Spain?

What's your prono?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vvX2QdJltnI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1-0

brotherhood

SPAIN

fuck italy

Italy is going to own. Forzaaaa italiaaaa

Who give a shit?

Bonucci is too slow.

Alba is going to blow by him just like in '12

Spain, we are shit and i cant wait for people to stop overhyping the team

Bomucci is not only one of the center backs but the most central one too, he will literally never face Alba.
Fucking Americans

Spain. We simply don't have good enough strikers to win against them.

Truth hurts, don't it?

>5-0

We are probably going to lose but that's not the reason. Stick to your commercialbawl please

youtu.be/vvX2QdJltnI

Gianaluca is in denial but guaranteed this will happen again.

Cap it.

see
i guess i just had to remind you

Italy was playing with 4 at the back that means only 2 CBs, it's a different system

not to mention >we had Daniele "beer gut" De Rossi of all people as holding midfielder in that match

Obviously Spain has the ability to attack from anywhere, but this is how you beat Italy. Runs from the midfield before Italy has a chance to dig in.

I want Italy to win... All I'm saying is I think Barzagli and Bonucci's lack of pace gets exposed again.

Meme away tho.

>Like Italy and consider it as my second team
>Having a match this soon with them

Fuck.

Spain-Italy should have been the final

>Spain-Italy should have been the final
Yeah, because it was so tense the last time right

and now we have Daniele "3 months pregnancy" De Rossi
You better prepare your anus Spain

I really hope we'll see an Italian victory.

Why not

Because it ended 4-0

I wouldn't mind if it's Italy who defeat >us.

Anyway rested Spain shouldn't fear Italy at all. Against Croatia, Busquets, Iniesta, Nolito, Juanfran and Cesc were tired as fuck and they almost tie/win.

And again Bonucci doesnt need pace in the role he plays, that is not the same you posted. They'll have wingbacks to provide pace too. Bonucci's slowness is not Italy's problem like you said. We do suffer fast players but it's not because of Bonucci

>Against Croatia, Busquets, Iniesta, Nolito, Juanfran and Cesc were tired as fuck
Tired as fuck from the match against the grand powerhouse of Turkey? Kek.

>All I'm saying is I think Barzagli and Bonucci's lack of pace gets exposed again

not if Conte will
>make the team sit deep
>park the bus in a true Chelsea fashion
>teach his players that losing ball possession with horizontal passes is plain STUPID
>rely on counterattacks

in that 4-0 blowout >we had Prandelli (not exactly the definition of tactical mastermind) and almost all players were absolutely knackered (Chiellini left the field injured after just 21 minutes, Balzaretti who was subbed on in his place was also forced to came off in the final minutes leaving us with 10 men and with Abate on the other flank exhausted), this time there is Conte and the key players will have 5 days more of rest than the Spaniards'

Can you tell me honestly what Giaccherini brings that Insigne can't?

They are a different role, Giac is more of a midfielder. Still doesnt explain him having a spot instead of the other better midfielder a we have.
Insigne would plays instead of Eder if anything, or with a front 3

I can say the same for Spain.

Tired because Del Bosque though it was a good idea to play the same 11 players the 3 games

that's not a real problem is it? you could always give Dr. Fuentes a tinkle for that, I'm sure he has enough blood bags left :^)

Yeah, that worked fine in 2014.

you can't cure fulfilment, even with blood transfusions

Italy plays more like a team. Spain relies too much on Iniesta's skill. Anyway, it will be a dull game, as both Italy and Spain are in a transition period now. There is no favourite and we respect each other completely.

Who else /damagecontrol/ here?

spain

euro is just not our thing: if this was a WC instead we might have a chance

I would like Italy to win. Tm tired of German-Spanish domination 2bh...

85% Spain
15% Italy

>Implying Morata is a decent striker for a team like Spain

sunshine will win

Italy

Italy because I want them to cuck Germany again

I guess you haven't watched any single match of Italy in this Eurocup. Otherwise I can't imagine how you can say that Italy "plays more like a team". They don't play a shit and they didn't even have good team. Their strength it is based on his defense with the difference that nowadays they have Chiellini instead of Cannavaro or Nesta. Spain should win easily.

1-0 or 2-0 for Italy. I expect a game similar to the one Italy played against Belgium, actually, with Spain struggling to defend the Italian counter-attacks. Hopefully being eliminated this soon will trigger a revolution in the NT, Del Bosque being fired and players like Ramos, Cesc or Pedrito never being called up again.

On paper Spain is stronger, even if not as strong as it was a few years ago, in practice anything can happen.
It's a pity we have to meet so soon.

literally impossible to bet on

ITALY
Because Italy is gonna win the tournament. I like Spain but Italy's gonna win.

this matchup is like an abusive relationship. they keep beating us but deep down I know I still love them.

Spain has had the best performances, apart from Croatia.

However, I think Italy gets the 1-0 win. VdB will make a sub or two that further narrows Spain's play, enabling some counters for Italy.

Italy's gonna win. 1-0 I think

On paper Spain are favourites but never underestimate Italy.
We could get an early goal and defend and nobody will get past DeRossi's huge stomach.

>implaying spain need a striker

carajo

I just want a penalty shooting with something like 3 red cards on the winning side and a really exhausting heat.
Preferably a spanish win.

Both with beat the Germans anyways
But I have to go with Spain