Fucked up and didn't show my gf how much she meant to me...

Fucked up and didn't show my gf how much she meant to me. Just as I'm about to do nice shit for her and appreciate her she tells me she doesn't think she can be with me anymore because of that. I'm serious about this but don't know how to convince her.
What do Sup Forums?

Also, ass thread

All you can do if you really wanna get her back is doing something that would mean a lot. One last big showy romantic gesture to lay your cards on the table.

Or cut your losses and fuck other bitches.

If her reason is that minor, then i'm kinda thinking it was just an excuse to break up. Girls just wanna be reamed man, sometimes they just get tired of it all and don't know how to say it. She's definitely not being completely honest with you.

Nigger she's testing you or she wants someone else, just do you

Because if she's testing you to see how much you bow down to her and try to win her back, you're setting a bad precedent, or she thinks she's better off with someone else so just do what you want to do and fuck other bitches. If you have a side chick just say "ok, peace nigga, I'm gonna go fuck Liz"

That was what I was thinking. Tell her how I feel about her and take her out to do something cool and personal.

Fucked other bitches before and nothing comes close to this, I know what I want.

Pray for me Sup Forumsros

It's a pretty big reason, I hurt her quite bad and never did anything for a year to make up for it. She stayed with me the whole time and now she said she can't wait anymore.

Haha you're getting owned man, fucking beta-cuck. Never ever bow down to a girl, what kind of person are you? You cannot call yourself a man atleast, are you a woman?

I have a great girlfriend and I love her but I would never let her get close to treating me like this. You're probably a nerd and she doesn't feel good around you, and your attention isn't enough.

When my girl comes to see me I'm her GOD, sure I buy us food and go to the movies now and then and pay for it, but only because it looks stupid if she pays. She's the one running after me all the time, and that's how it's supposed to be. You're not supposed to be her woman, if you put her on a pedestal she has to look down on you.

Stop being such DOGS to girls, fucking losers! I'm not exagerating 1% with this post, if the girl doesn't chase you she's not worth it, even if her pussy is great.

Are you a lion who has 10 girls around him to fuck at any time, or are you a silly fucking cockatoo who has to sing for every girl and try to look good and give gifts to fuck once every year?

I'm probably fucking your bitch that you think worships you, lol

when i got some money i paid for some vacations to the sea, because she was saying i don't take her out blah blah blah. She was very happy. 2 months later she dumped me. And that was when we were in a few years long relantionship.
tl:dr no matter what you do it's over, she found another guy or just doesn't want to be with you anymore

Yeah, lol ;))) Most likely, lol ;)

OP, your girl wants to leave you for other reasons but preferred to choose this to make it more realistic or acceptable.

Don't worry, you lost her ages ago and most likely through no fault of your own. If she still loved you, you'd still get a chance to be with her.

If she doesn't care that much to be with you, then she doesn't love you and her feelings are dead, if they ever existed.

Be brave, OP, you will find someone else.

She chased me for a year after I hurt her but now she said she couldn't wait any longer. I treated her like shit, not the other way.

Sure I wasn't a man for not respecting her, but now I'm manning up and do the right thing.

I fucking hope not. I believe what she told me but I guess we'll see...

Her reason to leave you is "You don't show me you appreciate me"?

That sounds fishy. If she means it, then she may have worse issues than a lousy boyfriend.

Well I hurt her really bad and never did anything to make up for it for a year. I said I would and I didn't.
You think that's fishy? Maybe it is, I'm not really thinking straight at the moment.

>Well I hurt her really bad and never did anything to make up for it for a year. I said I would and I didn't.

Ah, in that case...

>You think that's fishy?

Not anymore. It sounds like you're a basic douchebag and don't deserve her, simply.

Not sure you deserve my advice, or her, but considering she put up with you so far, there's a chance. You merely have to DO SOMETHING FOR HER, you numbnuts.

Buy her fucking ROSES, by surprise. Breakfast in bed. Surprise restaurant dinner. Any fucking thing will be good.

She may think it's too easy now because she told you what the problem was, so try to be imaginative and choose things that mean something to her.

It doesn't have to be expensive, it has to be her-related.

What exactly did you do to hurt her? And what do you mean by treating her bad for a year?

get out normie fag

Yeah I know I'm a fucking idiot. I realised this and was making plans and then she told me this. Wish I acted a few days quicker.

Thanks for the advice Sup Forumsro, I'll do my best.

More advice: why don't you write her a long ass e-mail about it?

Truth generally works very well if you mean it.

That is, of course, if you didn't lie to her before.

Just go ahead and write. That way you can still enforce your plan of niceties. She may believe that you really intended to do something.

If she still likes you, she will give you another chance.

Get a better job?

I bet you didn't have a job and she was the man.I'm gonna Shake my mother fucking head at you!

(Out of ass pics)

That's a good idea, I think I'll do that.

My problem is how to explain that one day it just clicked that I need to do something. She's gonna ask why it didn't click sooner since I said I would do something. I really don't know why myself, really big fuck up on my part.

Maybe she didn't want a body rub ! That shit is weird

I got a good job, no problems with that.

Want me to write your an email/text that will for sure get you a response

You can't know everything. And it's fine. Maybe telepathy, you sensed she badly wanted that. Who knows. Doesn't matter. Good intentions are what counts.

Sure, don't spend too long on it. Don't want to waste your time, it's my problem not yours. I will write something myself regardless but this might help. Appreciate the advice.

So you were a shitty bf and she is leaving you? Congrats, you learned a life lesson. If you care about someone, don't take them for granted.

Now stop whining and fucking move on.

On top of that, a lot of women typically like experiences over objects. So take her out and make sure its something you think she'll enjoy. Not what you will enjoy, its supposed to be about her. Apologize for whatever you've done, apologize for not appreciating her as much as you should have, and pour your thoughts and feelings out.

If you want to keep her, change your ways. Kiss her every day, cuddle with her every so often, plan time to hang out with her at least once a month, optimally once or twice every other week. Check up on her and ask her how her day was. Talk to her. Say you love her more often. Give her a massage when she's stressed. If she gets menstrual cramps, ask her if she needs help with anything, offer her something fizzy.

Small things add up.

Dear (insert name here)
You're cute. You're fine. You wanna dine?
Please only order the soup for my bank account cannot afford to feed that chunky ass. Skip dinner get thinner! That's why I have so many ass pictures on my phone because yours disgusts me!
Your dumb ass thought you could leave the best but just know you'll be crawling back with that ass bent over ready for Me to scoop the shit out with a kitty shovel so my dick may leave a gift for you once last time. I really love you I'm sorry! Eat my ass. I'm sorry! Also i accidently didn't brush my teeth once while making out and i promise it'll only Happen a couple more times. GIVE ME CHANCE NOW