Leave Voters on Sky Sports

On Sky Sports News right now. The UK public are asking Sky News...

>Do countries in the UK get kicked out of Euro 2016?
>Are PL teams still allowed in the Europa/CL?
>Will foreign players be kicked out?

Holy fucking shit, why are most Leave voters brain-dead retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

itv.com/news/westcountry/update/2016-06-24/cornwall-pleas-for-reassurance-it-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bimp

Democracy was a mistake.

>why are most Leave voters brain-dead retards?
you answered your own question

>why are most right wing voters brain-dead retards?

Gee I don't know, inbreeding probably.

Ameribro here, I know very little about Brexit other than UK is no longer in the EU, Caneron stepped down, the pound is crashing, the footsie is crashing, and it's mostly due to low voter turnout in London due to shitty weather. What else do I need to know?

>heh heh, it's working

itv.com/news/westcountry/update/2016-06-24/cornwall-pleas-for-reassurance-it-will-not-be-worse-off-following-brexit-vote/

you can't make this shit up

BUT BRITONS NEED TO TAKE CONTROL AGAIN
POLAKS TOKK ERR JERBS

>We will be insisting that Cornwall receives investment equal to that provided by the EU programme which has averaged £60M per year over the last ten years.

Sure they will :^)

>We Ireland Reunification now
>We Scotland leaving now
>We forever laughing at England and Wales now

The Deutsch folk are literally SEETHING

Fucking hell.

Kill yourself you slimy cucks.

Cornwall at it again

britbongs help me out
does blue = hillbilly sheep farmers?

>can't argue like an adult and resorts to insults

That's a leave voter right there.

>people go to uni to study their liberal arts degrees and get indoctrinated into leftists beliefs

nothing surprising here

>democracy only sucks when it doesn't work for me :^)

You guys should be ashamed

Why would I waste my time arguing with some guy on the internet?

If you really voted remain then I feel sorry for you. You shouldnt even call yourself a man.

Anti-intellectualism at its best.

Hit a nerve, did we?

>they promised us if we vote leave everything will be the same
>err everything will be the same right guys?
>err Mr Johnson you said everything will be alright
>Mr johnson pls answer
Jesus christ the state of this country if he becomes PM

so this and Trump definitively prove that it takes low education to be right wing huh?

Is it true the pensioners essentially fucked up their pensions and savings?

If you are too much of a bitch to go vote because it is raining then you deserve to lose. Short of a major hurricane or tornado, you should get your ass to the booth.

Probably a bunch of entitled 18-24 year olds who got arrogant and thought they didn't need to waste their time and didn't want to get a bit wet.

PL can fuck right off from Europe, they can finally make it into something like NBA, where everything is scripted and rigged.

>These Polska's are literally furious

>they promised us if we vote leave everything will be the same

then why leave?

It's hardly a surprise, is it? Nationalism relies more on emotional behaviour than logical reasoning.

funding wise they said it would be the same. but it fucking wont

>be old
>fucking immigrants REEEEEE
>vote leave
>fuck over your pension

jej

JEJ

Emotions is the driving force of leftists.

>If you are too much of a bitch to go vote because it is raining then you deserve to lose.
m8 alot of the transport system was fucked yesterday, people were struggling to get in and home from work yet alone having time to go and vote at their local polling station

its the driving force of everyone desu

Extremists maybe. That's why I usually avoid taking a side because we don't live in a world where it's black and white.

Ireland finally did it! We are witnessing the collapse of the UK!

Too bad the new wave of the right and left are mostly to the extremes. I feel like moderates are hard to find these days.

Their own fault for thinking young people actually vote. Unless they can vote from their phone in 2 minutes they will not bother to even look where to go let alone go do it.

Im laughing a little at all the people that could of voted who did not and are now mad at others.

Another potato famine when?
>P.S. you have no real nationalists, SF are fucking shit

My colleague lived in the UK for a postdoctoral fellowship and he was up last night watching the coverage. He said basically the same thing, that the UK will break up now.

How many centers are there to vote for Londoners? Surely there would be a ton of them so they don't have to travel far, right?

Lads, it's the EU.

>these days
Only because of the internet, and it's a just a feeling.

Britgoogle:

+250% spike in "what happens if we leave the EU" in the past hour

"What happens if we leave the EU?" Top questions on #EUref in Scotland since polls closed

+680% spike in searches for "Move to Gibraltar" in London since polls closed #EUref

"What will happen if we leave the EU?" Top questions on the #EUref in Northern Ireland since first results announced

"What is the EU referendum?" Top questions on #EUref in Birmingham since polls closed (Anm. d. Red.: OMGWTF!?!?)

+100% spike in UK searches for "getting an Irish passport" after #Brexit vote

top fucking Kek

Fucking lol

>+680% spike in searches for "Move to Gibraltar" in London since polls closed #EUref
LEL

NOW they ask

We did it lads!

>+680% spike in searches for "Move to Gibraltar" in London since polls closed #EUref

Why is this always the plan for leftists that don't get their way? You always here the ones here claim they will move to Canada when they lose.

so what's the easiest eu country to emigrate to and get citizenship?

>all these poorious yurops because they're stuck with 3 million refugees yearly

reminder britain's immigration is gonna be capped at 30,000 a year

>What is the EU?

>What is EU

>Britshits being selfish scumbags as usual

Now all the immigrants are going to come to Ireland so they can walk over the border into the UK

What happens if you just move to Scotland or Northern Ireland before they leave the UK?

>implying the UK breaking up is a bad thing

just get an irish passport like fucking all of Merseyside

>takes close to 200,000 non-eu migrants right now

>americans talking about voter turnout
you can barely get 50% to vote at your popularity contests

rekt

dunno desu but i'd only really maybe consider edinburgh, and i doubt theyd give me full citizenship quickly

i dont have muh irish heritage

You are just replacing poles with pakis m8. No white British wants his son to clean toilets but someone's gotta do it.

>Boris Johnson has said there is “no need for haste” and “nothing will change over the short-term” as he said the country should not immediately trigger Article 50 to start exit negotiations with the EU.

why not?

>What is the EU
You had 4 months of build up to ask that. It's a bit fucking late now.

>Walk over the border

You're getting a hard border again, mate.

Because it'll take at least 2 years to leave the EU.

And so will businesses with HQs in England

>muuuuh EU

Fuck off

EU turned into a red tape, fact.

You need to burn it down and start anew.

How do we fix anti-intellectualism?

You're a fucking retard. The majority of your immigrants come from outside the EU, literally nothing is going to change except they'll be less more asian/arab migrants and less EU ones.

You can import more niggas from Africa to fuel your intellectualism.

Question; if this graph was re-made with an additional color of bubbles separating educated people with degrees in STEM vs. the liberal arts, would an additional distinguishing factor emerge, or would it look effectively like a scatter? Further, how much diversity is there within bubbles? Are the uneducated bubbles homogeneous and the educated bubbles more ideologically diverse? The opposite?

the Nordies love the EU m8

a united Ireland or a NI independence vote is more likely than a manned border

By giving them bread & games. Unfortunatly England is shit at sports and there wasn't much bread for the plebs anymore.

they want to drag it out until after the french and german elections
hoping no one will notice

what made brexit voters so fucking dumb?

France, Czech Republic and Sweden require 5 years residence and allow you to hold dual citizenship. 5 years is the lowest requirement I think (apart from Malta which you can get after one year but requires a shitload of money for it)

Thanks uneducated suicidal man.

top fucking kek

lol

I agree, but I'd bet you that the new UK Government will be pushing for a manned border in the meantime. They're pretty much all but going to shove NI out the door.

>suicidal
I think that's you Merkel

Emotion drives all politics. People place subjective value in things both abstract and concrete. Who are you to say that some EU income is worth more than ideological independence?

You either make people study until they are 40 years or you seriously rethink how democracy and referendums in particularly work.

desu most of it is just age, young people are far more likely to have gone to uni than old people, doesn't mean they're actually smarter desu

this is a revolt against the political class from people who think theyve been fucked over and that their country has been irrevocably changed/lost/whatever and the immigrants are stealing all the jobs and taking all the benefits at the same time

stop the le stem meme though, the liberal arts indoctrination meme is a shit meme

>mimimi you against the EU, you uneducated

It doesn't make you educated when you are spilling the superficial shit spilled by the media.