Do people in Latin America still believe in witchcraft and curses? Or is that just a meme?

Do people in Latin America still believe in witchcraft and curses? Or is that just a meme?

youre a meme

Yup, travesti "witches" and warlocks show up in local and national pretty often

the bbc is proof of witchcraft

Absolutely heretical.

>*local and national tv

I think some do. I suspect most of them just do it for tradition and to scream "muh mayan heritage!" So the government gives them free shit.

I kinda believe since i was victim of poltergeists

Because our nations (especially Argentina, PerĂº and Bolivia) are ethnically and culturally still Amerindian (around 99%) so we follow the faith our Amerindians ancestors used to follow as their beliefs are still dominant in our countries.

You don't believe in curses?

I just say I do for the free hallucinogens

Forreal?

why dont you burn them, like good christians?

>free hallucinogens
brb moving to Peru

Yes, atleast in here people still believes a lot in witches and ghosts and shit like that, fucking catholics man

Some of them, yes. Very few, actually.

yeah, I was a kid, sometimes it happend to me when i was alone, somethimes with more people around.

one time the "ghost" threw me one of this things (pic related)
in another ocation I could hear boys playing with marbles (I was the only kid in my house and I was alone that time), when I went to the 2nd floor to see what the fuck was going on they threw the marbles down stairs. It happend so often I though I was going insane.

forgot pic related

Yes, they are christians

He threw a vent cover at you?
That all does sound nuts, where the fuck did all the marbles come from?
By threw how hard exactly?

>Eat special cactus
>Sit in steam room
>Suddenly spirits

He threw a vent cover at you?

yes, "he" used to threw random objects, like a basket ball, plastic bottles, plates... etc

>By threw how hard exactly?

like when you throw a frisbee a long distance, the same movement, i mean spinning with the same force

That all does sound nuts, where the fuck did all the marbles come from?

Im not sure if I had marbles at that time, I was 13. but i remember i used to have many marbles when I was 6-7.

I'm 27 now.

What caused it to stop?
Why do you think it happened?

your house was on a peruvian cemetery

Some do

kek

>Why do you think it happened?

my grandma died and that event pretty much fucked up my house atmosphere for years, aside there where many socioeconomic problems in chile by those years.
that's why i think it wasnt a ghost but people stressed auras causing trouble

>What caused it to stop?

time, it gradually ceased to happen by the age of 16, things started to get better and better

kek
i live in santiago so it could be an inca/mapuche cemetery, but i really doubt it

Died in the house?
Why would she throw things at you?

>Died in the house?
yes, she died in the house

>Why would she throw things at you?
idk ghost things i suppose

Spooky, but it is right to die at home instead of a hospital.
It might not have been her, it might have been something other

all posters ITT are now cursed

can this just be spoopy thread now

t. dont believe in ghosts but saw one once

i posted loads in a spooky thread but it died
You want ghosts?