2 weeks into flower
Deep water culture/ionic noots

Other urls found in this thread:

breedbay.co.uk/forums/tga-online-growguide/
thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?22088-The-Laws-Of-Cannabis-By-Subcool
marijuanagrowing.eu/tutorials/organic-nutrient-list-t2987.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice how long in veg?

Have you ever tried or heard of super cropping ? Since you are growing in such a small space that might be worth looking into . It gives you more colas on your plant and it's perfect for small spaces . Not that your plant looks bad but there's too many fan leaves and branches that don't really need to be there . YouTube super cropping and give it a try you will be amazed how you can double your yield the next time you harvest

Thanks I'll look into it

How do you plan to dry/cure it?
Ive always been interested in trying a method like the malawi cobs. But with my own soil mixture.

It was under an energy saver 300w for about a week or so to build a root mass then 2 weeks veg under 600w hps
Now 2 weeks in flower with hps with super lumens switched on
I usually get about the 15oz dry from one plant some times more sometimes less

No problem
The plant looks super healthy is the only reason I'm helping you out if it was burned and shitty looking I would assume your just a edgy faggot trying to grow. But yeah man look up "super cropping" or "scrog" screen of green it's fun to do and your shit doubles yield without adding anything really it's just a method of training your plants .

I am growing In about the same space and trust me it's badass

Curious as well. The three times I grew it came out tasting and smelling like wet hay including the fem haze seeds I got online. Got me high as shit but can never get the cure part down. Trim, hang upside down until stems snap, and then put in airtight jars opening every couple days or so. What am I doing wrong?

Top bloke thanks very much if there was a way to send you some once it is done I would
But here is some tits anyway

Why only one top? How long have you been growing? Seems like a waste of time for a small yield.

Just pretty much do as the user says hang up till dry then glass jars
Any one got any tips on this

You want a slow drying process. Try getting a large box you can close up an fit a fan in.dry it. Slowly. Oh and flush before harvest..

Ionic? you must be from michigan lmao. I ran my first DWC with ionic (it's basically the growers starter kit) It went great, i got about a pound off two plants in a 3x3 tent under 600w MH/HPS. Here's what I can tell you about ionic.
1. FLUSH THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FUCKING PLANTS WHEN YOU'RE 2 WEEKS OUT AND NEVER USE IONIC AGAIN
2. IF you experience Root rot, everyone will tell you to go Hydrogen Peroxide (H202) which is great if yo want a fucking sterile root system. BUT IF YOU WANT A FUCKING MONSTER YIELD LOOK UP HEISENBERG TEA. It's basically using microbes and mycos to combat the pythium. It won't work this run but you'll see a dramatic difference if you choose hydro again.
3. DROP YOUR HYDRO AND GO NO TILL RECYCLED ORGANIC LIVING SOIL.
- I harvested a pound off two plants using water only and Subcool's supersoil recipe and 7gal pots. I'm about to do a run using 20 gal pots, it's gonna be tremendous.

Pic related: my FIRST grow ever, done with DWC gnotobiotic culture (no sterilization ever) in 5 gal bubble buckets
You have a good plant but you sho

Hang dry them in a heated room with a fan blowing almost directly on them. This helps them cure better, Then just stick em in jars once completely dry and let them cure in the jar untouched in a dark dry area like a closet or something for like 2-3 months. This makes it taste better and hit smoother, but it does lower potency slightly so don't go for too long.

With the cobs, instead of jars you wrap them in corn husks and burry them in some clean compost/soil for 2-3 months

If you don't top the plant then you get a main bud
But not expecting a small yeild I usually get well over 10oz a plant last one was 18oz dry bud not too bad yeah people can get more than that but many people would love to get that much dry bud from one plant in the small space I have to grow in
Thanks for the comment tho how much do you usually yeild

she looks nice and healthy .. nice work bro

18oz dried? That's unheard of. What are you growing in and how are you yielding so much?

Oh and fuck burping glass jars, if you want a perfect cure like the pros use Bovida 63s. They're two way humidifiers, so if you accidentally hang your bud too long it rehydrates as well as dehydrates. Perfect 63% humidity with 0 effort, and it's only 3 bucks for a pack that lasts 3 months. I can smoke my herbs the day after drying if I stick them in a jar with bovidas.

ps. seriously man flush the fuck out of your plants, you do not want ionic in your buds when you smoke it bro. Look at how bad I did at flushing that last pic, don't do that. Let them get yellow, let them REALLY flush because it makes your bowl dirty, it's difficult to clean out pieces, it hurts your lungs and worst off it tastes bad man. I haven't grown hydro ever again, just use your Bubbler and your air stones to BREW COMPOST TEA AND GO ORGANIC!

Thanks for the info I will def look into all that
This is strange user's are being really helpful tonight
Very strange

Man with hydro 18 on a plant isn't unheard of, but you would need a screen of green for sure, no way to get 18 oz without canopy management or plant yoyos

I'm in soil right now. A mixture of my own I've found to work very well. I'm 2 weeks out from harvest and will be starting my next batch going scrog. We will see how it turns out.

That's not that strange user I have a small circle of friends who grow it and we all usually pull that kind of amount my last one was 18 but mates have done 16 or 14 dry usually about that amount

np bro here are some links that I live and breathe by for organics
some of this shit is hard to find but I've studied and studied. Like I said, I still have dirt on my arms from transplanting two plants into 2 20gal smart pots with ROLS
breedbay.co.uk/forums/tga-online-growguide/
thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?22088-The-Laws-Of-Cannabis-By-Subcool
marijuanagrowing.eu/tutorials/organic-nutrient-list-t2987.html

Are you guys soil or hydro?

Thanks user much appreciated

Hydro

Very strange indeed
Let me report this shit

very nice

next time you should try and top it(topping), and scorg - you will get a much bigger yield

get up the good work

Good shit! I am smoking my first scrog harvest right now (all organic super soil). I will post pics as soon as my phone boots back up

Great info thanks very much
I do flush but only for a week or so
I have try'd other nutes canna Dutch pro etc but I'm a lazy stonner at heart and ionics is easy and pretty much hassle free but I'll def be trying out this organic stuff
Thanks again

Interesting. Didn't realize the yield was such a big difference. The most I've ever gotten per plant was around 10oz in soil.

lol FBI doesn't care, plus i'm protected by 69.51a RCW so kiss my beautiful legal ass while i grow my legal weed in my legal rec state

I have topped them on previous grows and yeah it's good but it takes longer in veg to build the canopy and I was impatient this time and just wanted it in flower been smoking hash total shit
I took cuttings tho so prob do a topped one next
First time doing this strain so just wanted a smoke really

don't listen to this guy, don't heat your room. a fan is fine but not direct. If you fast dry it with direct wind you will regret it. Give it 5-7 days in the dark to keep the cannabanoids from breaking down, keep the air moving but don't use direct wind. They'll dry out too fast. Also heat is pointless unless you want to foster mold and break down your beautiful cannabanoids. THEN THROW EM IN SOME BOVIDA 63S AND YOURE GOLDEN

Yeah mate but one if the user's here has been saying about organics he has posted some links I'm gonna look into that he reckons that is way better than hydro
But I have a 20ltr bubbler bucket with 2 air stones in it really simple set up
I used to use airoponics an Amazon system that was good but thought I'd give dwc a go

Yeah and in addition to that don't bury them in cobs and compost them that's insane, that's conceptually how you make a Biodynamic Preparation 500 (look it up, i don't feel like explaining this). Which is basically fertilizer. This is how you break down plant matter (You can EXPECT worms to break through the cobs in 3 months, I have MY OWN WORM FARM)
Trust me man, i'm a hippy and I'm all for alternative growing methods (check out gas-light-routine for a cool lighting technique) but that sounds like a great way to get a lung infection friend

Do you switch to different spectrum lights for flowering? I was reading it's only the photoperiod that matters so I'm trying it on my current plant but so far I'm 3 weeks in and not seeing any buds yet, just regular growth and lots of new braches/leaves coming in. Previously I switched lights for flowering and the time but got really leggy plants because my lights are shitty CFLs.

I'm not saying organics is "better" than hydro, per say. It depends on what you're growing for. I smoke all of my own, I never sell it. If I was in the pot business I would skip hydroponics all together (unless you're using some of the new 10,000x air diffusion systems at the trade shows) instead I would use aeroponics and get 100x the yield.
Here's how it works

Growing for flavor/terpene profile and quality?
1. No-Till recycled organic living soil (20+gal indoor)
2. Amended concentrated super soil
3. Hydro of any flavor.

If you're growing for yield
0. Fucking outdoor R.O.L.S
1. Hydroponics (preferrably gnotobiotic)
2. Organics in soil (you can seriously get the same yields as hydro after enough practice with the same number of plants.

Don't anyone try to tell you that hydro doesn't have a flavor, because it does. I live around Seattle and I can't even buy from rec shops becasue almost EVERYONE in WA grows Hydro, and the flavor is terrible. There's only a handful of medical collectives where you can get good organic cannabis, but essentially you're better off growing your own if you have the need.