Meanwhile somewhere in Germany there's a serial killer serving a 3 year sentence...

Meanwhile somewhere in Germany there's a serial killer serving a 3 year sentence, and a murderer in Sweden is living the life of luxury in his hotel room they call a cell.

How come all countries can't be as harsh or harsher than the USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zrQZhFAKYUI
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/shouldering-the-burden-of-history-with-dan-carlin
soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/faith-vs-fact-an-interview-with-jerry-coyne
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because they fell for the rehab instead of punishment meme.

don't worry things will sort themselves out naturally.

There are 600+ crimes in China that punishes by firing squad.

And in Saudi Arabia they just hung 5 bangladeshis a few days after their crime of raping murdering a 13 year old girl.

Europe is just cucked to death.

The steep prison sentences of the USA only result in a 20% reduction in crime. Nearly every prisoner will be released at some point and commit more crimes. Europe is more focused on rehabilitation and has a lower crime rate to show for it. USA and Europe represent 2 extremes of punishment styles.

That's a little overboard though, I'm all for being more extreme than the USA in some cases but China will kill you for a lot of things lol

l rather take a .45 acp to the back of my head than spend the rest of my life in prison

Good point, certain prisoners can be rehabilitated if they committed certain crimes. Europe is extreme by trying to rehabilitate murderers though

I honestly belive they should be rounded up untill theres a count of about 100 then gas them

50% of niggers in jail are in there for murder.

They all deserve to die, we need mass executions.

Kill the scum, that's how you stop crime.

europe don't have nig nogs

btw that guy who "is living the life of luxury in his hotel room they call a cell." is from Norway not Sweden
Lmao

I see what you did there

this is deterrent > China is relatively safe (comparatively) as a result, and they don't have offenders that have committed 60-70 felony offenses, many of which are violent. People think the USA is harsh, but for our African Americans, we're actually pretty lax.

True some states are different too where people go in and out of jail, New York has been flexxing it's muscle lately though

European blacks assimilate quite well, whereas many American negroids have no compulsion to assimilate into society, no desire to fit in, no desire to make anything of value.

Execution or long sentencing isn't really a deterrent. When we lock someone up it's because we have a prison industry and we don't want to deal with them and assume they'll die in prison.

Our prisons are colleges for advanced education in violence. Having gone to prison is seen as a badge of honor for a great many of our rebellious leftists.

truest facts i read today

>2017-1
>saying lol
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE normie scum
ITS ZOZZLE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!

;)

i dont think you understand the real world. people dont go to prison for first offenses. most sentences get suspended. people get put on probation or paroled out. you have to really be an ignorant fucker with a rap sheet as long as my arm to do more than 3 years in prison. the USA has the highest incarceration rate because we have unbelievable levels of crime for a developed country, and we spend a shitload of money on police, so we actually capture the criminals.

Sorry, I haven't been a Sup Forumstard in a while, been browsing other boards. ZOZZLE!! KEK!!!!

>Execution or long sentencing isn't really a deterrent.

Are you literally quite sure that at least some people are not deterred from crime, at least thinking of "OK, I see if I keep this life up, I could end up in prison or on death row"

I've seen reformed people talk this way, and I've seen older people try and mentor youth in this fashion using prison as a deterrent.

murder in Germany is punished by at least 25 years of prison , never less

Yeah that can happen too

Because America doesn't fuck around, you bitch.

browser stopped responding and i posted no respond
All countries r not harsher, cuz it doesnt work. Only u nigggot cunt bitches r obsessed with sentencing ppl to 300 years in jail. USA is number 1. In jail population. Other countries know those ppl need to be rehabilitated into the society

me too. i had a guy tell me:

"man when i was young i fucked up. i spent 30 days in the jail and i said fuck this, it aint for me. and a few times since then ive been tempted, but i remember. so i stay out of trouble."

unfortunately everyone has bought into the way of thinking that people arent in control of their actions whenever they do something wrong. only when they do something good. its fucked up pretty bad.

thats why arab shitskins get 5 years for murder and are free after 2 years. noice

do they serve 25 years because i kind of doubt it, based on everything else ive read about european prison sentences.

Maybe they've changed their laws? I heard of a male nurse who was killing people and he only did 10 years

swedish cuck detected

yeah lets rehab this guy and put him to work at a daycare l o l

nope, that is not true. In Germany "life sentence" is only 15 years

Pro racist blacks make fun of blacks that assimilate or attempt to assimilate, making life difficult for them. It creates a difficult life for a black person that desires to assimilate, especially if in addition to the punishment and revulsion of their peers, their are racist whites that make life hard. So, this person is left with a few white friends, and hardly any black friends. Blacks eat their own with no remorse for the sin of assimilation into a working society of people.

You see what happens to Sotomayor: youtu.be/zrQZhFAKYUI

They try and hunt him down, his family down.

600+? I doubt that. Maybe if like 20+ of em are basically the same thing worded a dozen different ways.

Even if there is no deterrent, they never repeat offend, and it's much cheaper and more efficient than housing and feeding them for 70 years.

"What can possibly go wrong?" has to be on the forefront of every plan... LOL

i agree, but where does phil dunphy enter into this

americunt cuck detected. Better spend money on housing ppl. Dont let no freeloader to milk that welfare, its the land of capitalism.
u know the court can rule to not allow ppl to work in certain jobs, right? But they can still work.
Good thing u love capitalism so much and dont let veterans have healthcare paid by the government.

Meanwhile, this cunt will be out in 10 years for good behaviour.

How come in The Netherlands, life sentence is actually a life sentence?

Because being harsh on criminals doesn't work.

Historically, these same countries used to throw people in dungeons forever and decapitate them in public squares for any crime or no crime at all.

its weird, when they get caught committing burglary, we understand why they stole: they could get something out of it

but then we deny the fact the same faculty of thought could have led them to choose not to do it

>phil dunphy

Excellent question. I don't know the answer to that one.

So many edgy kids itt

good idea, so if someone rapes your wife or daughter, we should give them a voucher for woodworking course and let them go

fucking brilliant plan

>How come all countries can't be as harsh or harsher than the USA?

well I'd imagine it's because western Europe quite enjoys having much lower crime rates and a far less expensive justice system than America.

If you knew anything about sweden and/or swedish prisons you would know that

a) swedish prisons are not luxury hotels. They may not be as shitty as american prisons but trust me, I've done an 8 year sentence in Kumla and they aint no fucking holiday camps.

b) the swedish government believes in rehabilitation over incarceration. Regeringen has had a massive boner for taxes since the 1600's and they do not want its population sitting rotting in jail when they could be out there earning money and paying tax. This is what our entire culture is based on; everyone pays all their fucking money to the government and hopefully everyone is happy. (Of course, if everyone was happy I wouldn't have made an ungodly amount of money selling heroin but there you go. life sucks, wear a hat)

30 days isn't a long sentence

yeah lets just put restrictions on everyone and everything based on an actuarial assessment and then spend $10,000,000 to enforce those rules. except there wont be any consequences for breaking those rules, because harsh punishments arent allowed. that makes ton of sense.

my favorite hot dogs are chicago dogs

but chicago is a shitty city, i like atlanta better

whats this thread about im high as shit

after spending 30 days in jail, he knew he really didnt want to spend years in there. are you really a dumbass or do you just type before you think?

I wish you were a dictator. So I could rape your mom and get a day in jail and rehabilitation

I think you'd really like a book by Sam Harris. It's called "Free Will"

It's another book about the myth of free will. Anyway, he goes into this in a few of his talks.

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/shouldering-the-burden-of-history-with-dan-carlin

here's an idea, lets list a few crimes and what we think the best sentence would be:

murder: death
manslaughter: death
rape: death
white collar crime > $5,000,000: death

white collar crime < $1,000,000: restitution and 2 years of garbage detail on the interstate
battery: 5 lashes
assault: 5 lashes
shoplifting: 5 lashes
public mischief: 24 hours in the stocks
drug possession: none
dwi: 10 weekends of trash patrol on the interstate

>30 days isn't a long sentence

It's long enough to fall behind on bills. Lose a job. Lose you right to own or use firearms. Long enough to successfully disrupt any plans you had that involved having fun and being in control of your own time.

I'd say it sound horrible to me to sit behind bars for 30 days.

it doesnt matter if free will exists. behaving as if it does is the bedrock of human society. "mitigating circumstances" is an inconsistent crock of shit

wrong sound cloud - this one is a good one (forgive the audio of Jerry Coyne)

soundcloud.com/samharrisorg/faith-vs-fact-an-interview-with-jerry-coyne

Please be baiting, cause that shit never took off.

i know a shitload of people on welfare and the only reason theyre scared to do more than a week in jail is that it will fuck up their welfare check l 0 l

sorry - this one is the good one:

good luck trying to rape her. she fucking craves cock so hard I'm guessing she'd be raping you

Whatever works my friend

im not him, but youre an idiot. what if it were raping your baby daughter. laugh that one off faggot.

it's nothing compared to 15-90+ years

the short sentence is what deterred them, long sentences don't deter anyone who's going to actually do a crime like that

its welfare, it doesnt "work" l 0 l

>literally my life
>mostly white friends
>good 70k/year job
>House/2015 jeep/cringe at violent rap
Called a sellout by blacks or "acting white", targeted socially by racist whites. Can never win.

>shhhhmmmmurda

LMAO... Compare Sweden's recidivism rate with ours.

Inb4 "what's recidivism"...

Fuck, you people are not just vile human beings, but also incredibly stupid.

>Beware all of those in whom the urge to punish is strong.

-Friedrich Nietzsche

It's a nigger. If it was a white aryan nationalist, it would have been 5-10 years with probation after 2 years

so because a rapist will never be deterred by a long sentence, there should be no sentence at all for rape. this is amazing! so, the more serious the crime is, the less time you should do! wonderful!
so 30 days for assault/battery, 0 days for murder. genius!

HA! well, if it keeps someone out of prison -

I think prison is more expensive to tax payers than welfare (I don't have the facts on this, but I'm guessing prison costs us more)

cause the people you mentioned arenĀ“t niggers

you dont understand the difference between prison and jail l 0 L or the reasons that send people there L 0 L

"sir what would we have to pay you to not murder that man?"
"70k a year?"
"what a bargain!"

L 0 L!

This why I'm only racist against racist blacks, and want to pound the shit out of whites that are racist across the board. They're getting us killed, and just making things worse for all of us (including you)

Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

i think what you said right.

Webm related.

>prison vs jail

Minor mistake. yes, I know the difference and I made a mistake - my bad.

Yes, this is the literal reason why people are in favor of a welfare state. They believe the incredible violence of minorities has to deal with the fact they're poor, and has nothing to do with a lack of basic values - such as compassion.

well, if you rape a child in order to prove a point then I would hope that you get psychological treatment as well as incerceration. It is not a healthy mindset to be in and also you will be placed on various watchlists. There is also a chance that you will get sodomized and/or stabbed in prison so I think that even if you received a short sentence, your punishment would be ample enough. I could be wrong though. Maybe you would cruise through prison with your virginity, anal or otherwise, still intact. You would then have to face your friends and family who all know that you are a sex offender. Good luck finding work or any meaningful place in society again, you sick fuck.

>Soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

OK... this is odd

poverty cant explain everything. and what it can explain has to be related to economic development, not cash in hand. so sending someone a fucking check wont stop violence. and sending someone a fucking check wont develop the economy when they use to lease a bmw and spend the rest at a nightclub. source: my irl

youre the guy who said it would be ok to rape your mom. that makes you the sick fuck, you sick fuck. and now you're pro prison sentences and prison rape. you are a confused asshole.