Hey Sup Forums i kinda have a problem, me and my gf had this agreement...

hey Sup Forums i kinda have a problem, me and my gf had this agreement. i really wanted to feel what pegging felt like but she said she wanted me in chastity during. it was pretty great. now the second we did it she wanted to make a bet. IF she could make me cum handsfree i'd have to stay inside the chastity device. i agreed buuuut i ended up cumming, and the time after that aswell so i've been locked up for a week now.

i can break out of it, it's not a metal one, but i don't want to be a bitch and keep my word, basicly what i'm asking is does anyone know how i can keep myself from cumming from getting pegged ? i've tried thinking about random crap to take my mind off of it but didn't work.

OP you don't have a problem, you are the problem

i'm not sure what you mean

clearly it's easy for you to cum anally. do it on your own and then let her peg you. it'll be too difficult to reach a second anal orgasm. make sure she isn't aware of the first.

what would be your prize if you won though?

She's gonna try to cuck you man, take off the cage and fuck her raw then dump her. Reclaim your manhood before it's too late. Don't listen to her either. She's worthless to you.

>This is your last chance.

empty balls befor i guess

C U C K

U

C U C K

K

strategically weaken it and break out with an erection next time

uh oh user, there's no getting out of this one. you already came from it, now you're locked up so you can't overstimulate your dick, you're gonna cum from it next time and you'll be locked up forever

ain't the worst predicament.

i don't know how, she has the strpon and we have no other dildos in the house that i could use to get myself off.

the prize ? if i didn't cum i could do her ass, swap the roles. but for now the prize is jsut getting out

yeah i mean, it's not the worst thing ever, i do get off? but i miss her pussy so bad

I'm calling bulls hit on this right now.
Either post a pic of your locked up cocktail or get the fuck out......also get off Sup Forums ya tween.

better get used to it, start growing your hair out and buy some hormones as well, you'll probably never fuck someone again

i doubt she'd want me to be in it for ever, it's only been a week. i just want to get out sooner than later

i already have long hair. but you seem to take this to an extreme, why would this make me want to change to a girl ? i'm quite content in my relationship , other than my current predicament, which isn't even THAT bad

you wouldn't but her bull will want you to. might aswell get a headstart

exactly. no pic. clearly bs

there's no bull, this is just between me and her.

This

do you think you'd like being cucked? that's a genuine question, because I think this may lead in that direction, and I personally am very jealous of your situation

sure there isn't user, sure

Double Dubs are doubley true

That would be badass

no the idea isn't something i like. i'm not a prude, which is probably aparent but i wouldn't want her to fuck anyone but me.

yeah dude, she'd be like damn he's a stud that really loves this, i'll need to get him a stronger cage

I often see chastity cage related to being cucked soon after. Is this some kind of real trend? Couldn't a girl just really want to fuck her man's ass but not want another cock?
Honest question here

i have no reason to think she has, it was even my idea in the first place. and it's barely been a week

tbh if you can't keep from cumming from being assfucked youre not a real man and belong in the thing anyway.

ahh, that's too bad, but maybe you should let her know that before this gets out of hand and she can't unfuck some guy while you're locked up

The part where she's interested in pegging you is kind of hot. The part where she likes it that she got you to cum by pegging is kind of hot.

The part where you're staying in the chastity device even while you two aren't actively roleplaying is really lame. Sexy time isn't 24/7...you're just setting her up to make all the decisions here. Be a man and take that thing off.

If she asks why, just laugh and say that the game was fun and now it's over, then walk away and have a beer.

i feel the same, i suggested it to her and it took her a bit to want to do it so i don't think she' has any ideas about cucking me.

slippery slope argument. Valid point? I don't know.

>I don't want to be a little bitch
That already happened when she locked your cock up and fucked your ass.

You could try not being a faggot

i don't see why it's lame the vast majority of people in such devices atleast wear it for a while. there's absolutely no point to them if you take them off directly after

pegging doesn't lead to cucking, but cages? well she's gonna want to get fucked sometime, and that's mighty difficult when the guy is in chastity

>single calling dubs cuck because they like to switch role
but if it's dubs they are still the same

OP is gay

But real easy.

1) take a shit and smear some of it inside your nose, that shit smell will distract you and keep you from cumming

2) use some sandpaper in your asshole to make it raw and maybe bleed a litle. that'll hurt and the pain will keep you from probably even getting hard

3) eat a shit ton of spicy food right before, really fill yourself up good. you'll be so uncomfortable you wont be able to cum.

Any of those should work.
faggit

Dildoes, fingers, or she could just take the cage off then. (if she doesn't want to cheat)

the reason OP is going to get cucked is because women don't think straight all the time. they forget why they did things last week. it's hormonal.

you're going to be locked in that cage and she's going to ovulate and get turned on and realize that she can't have sex with you tonight or else she'll ruin the fun.

Easy problem to solve...new guy with an uncaged dick.

You have to show her that you're still a man enough to fuck her tonight. Even though the story right now is that you have to take a pegging without cumming, what she actually WANTS is just to know that she's dating a real man.

so the by that logic she's a bitch when i fuck her ? it's just some rolereversal dude relax

>use some sandpaper in your asshole
but OP is no bug chaser

>there's absolutely no point to them if you take them off directly after

horny game time vs real life. who is actually in charge in the relationship. If it's not the male, she's going to cuck you, because it's always A male.

>Couldn't a girl just really want to fuck her man's ass but not want another cock?
Dominant girls are usually fine just getting head. (But usually they're also the ones to suggest chastity in the first place so there's some chicken and egg shit). It's the normal girls that you have to watch out for. If they get pushed into it, they might find they enjoy the power over you, but still crave cock. And being emboldened they might decide to get their supply from somewhere else. After all what are you going to do about it?

she wouldn't go that far, if she got that horny she'd just take it off and we'd fuck.

all women are like that op

post your fucking locked up pathetic dick so everyone can laught and just leave this thread

>been locked up for a week

so... does that means she hasen't cum in a week aswell ?

this

yeah, she hasen't. so i'm thinking she's probably getting close to her breaking point.

She has, but not with him

If you can't make a girl cum without your cock, you probably (or certainly) cant make her cum at all

If you can a girl cum without your cock she'll lose interest in it.

Oh, i take what i said back. You didn't made her cum??? Because you don't want her too while you are locked? Please tell me it's not because you don't manage with every other means you have

Ding ding ding

cuck

Shes deffo cheating. Women get drunk with power easily. And u havent made her cum all that time lol.

mightaswell say goodbye to your sexlife

this is a slippery slope so proceed with caution. I'm very open minded and my former gf loved to play with toys. She wanted to peg me so I let her give it a try. It felt kinda good but the strap on was awkward and it was hard to concentrate. My gf asked if for her bday she could watch another guy fuck me. Again, I'm open minded but this was a bit extreme. I end up chickening out at the last minute and my gf and the guy were super disappointed. Turns out she fucked him after I fell asleep "out of sympathy".

Kinda sad to end that relationship because it was by far the most kinky. That girl was just bat shit crazy though.

You goddamn beta cuck. Assert some fuckin domincane.

Less terrible options:
1) Get drunk.
2) Or take opiates.
Either of these will make it harder to ejaculate.

You lose interest in pussy/mouth/ass when you discover ass/mouth/pussy?

first time i just didn't think about it. second time i wanted to go down on her after she pegged me but she said she was too exhausted afterwards and i didn't have to. have to admit i was beat to

it's only been a week even if she was that type of girl there's no way it would happen this fast

Ah ok ça me rassure

yeah.. she was probably wants to avoid you tasting her bulls cum. question have you seen her pussy since ? or does she always put the strapon on while she's alone ?

>clavier en azerty

she's already broken you down. she felt some bitch in you and wanted to see how far she could take it. she must be laughing her ass off on that power trip while you cum. your girl making you cum with a fake dick means she has already lost all respect for you. next is a real dick in her or you. no girl is playing a "game" for a week while you cum with a fake dick in your ass.

ehm, now that i think about it, i guess i haven't seen her pussy in a while. she always puts it on in our bathroom while i "prepare" probably just a coincidence though

>does she always put the strapon on while she's alone
sure, cooking, working (if only), and stuff
with a strap on on on on on

Woups don't type mindlessly on Sup Forums

what ? how do you misunderstand that ? it means if she puts in on without him in the room genius

Dude you have no imagination. Imagine the fun that could be had.

OP sits down to a full-fledged Korean super-spicy, diarrhea inducing dinner, gorging himself on the spiciest noodles and fish and fucking weird ass vegetables the world has ever known. He then runs home, his asscheeks dribbling with pre-poo, and slathers chink shit all in his nose, some sliding down his throat. Then he takes 20 grit sandpaper and rubs his asshole with it just in time to run into the other room and make lovey-time with his gf. She begins pegging and the shit starts to fountain out of his raw asshole, splashing her neck and chest and the burning half-digested peppers bring his red-hot ass to a 3-alarm fire. His girlfriend pukes all over his back, and that makes him puke spicy fishguts all over his bed.

the eventual aftermath of this scene is difficult to predict but would undeniably be epic.

Sigh. but you have no vision so I guess opfaggit knows now.

the aristocrats

Strike a deal with her. One month of cage = one good fuck session.
You should also mention an ultimate safeword to her, and make sure you both have one. They can be the same, but safewords are paramount in any BDSM scenario.
Furthermore, if you're worried about cuck shit, you should make it clear about your views. Whether those views are for or against is up to you.

OP's future

I went retard, my bad

atleast you're man enough to admit it, i can respect that. don't we all go full retard once in a while ?

>now the second we did it she wanted to make a bet. IF she could make me cum handsfree i'd have to stay inside the chastity device. i agreed buuuut i ended up cumming, and the time after that aswell so i've been locked up for a week now.

This never happened. Just some faggot cuck typing up his fantasies because he's got nobody who'd do it with him IRL. Pathetic really . . . you should probably kill yourself, OP.

no, no it's not.

yeah fun to play along sometimes though

i'm not too worried about a safeword right now, it's just a plastic once with a normal lock i can get out of it if i wanted, i just want to keep my word and get out of it by winning the bet the next time

Be a man, take that thing off, fuck the shit out of her and never look back. If she says anything, TELL HER your through with that crap.

unless you like it, then get some girly shit, start dating other men and start surfing b

use the strapon on yourself like a dildo just ride it on the floor

No. Safeword is required. It is literally the golden rule of safety. Just because you can get out of it on your own, doesn't mean you can skip the safeword. Talk to her.

Shit sucking normie confirmed

>TELL HER your through with that crap
But no buttsex means no happiness in faggOP's life

i'm not sure if you read the thread, i'm not mad at her ? nor is this againt my will, we made a bet and i lost, that simple. you seem like a sore loser.

make a new bet. she fucks you and tries to make you admit you like getting fucked better than fucking her, and that she can fuck other guys while you stay locked up and cum like a bitch.

i don't see how why i'd made that bet ? i don't gain anything out of that

This.

Stimulate your prostate with your finger before the next session and cum

i mean, i don't see the big deal but hey i came here for advice so i'll talk about that with her. better safe than sorry i guess

a sense of reality. a girl fucking you with a fake dick and making you cum is just prep. maybe do this, bet you can make her cum without the cage, if you cant cage goes back on and she makes you cum and you get cucked.

it's really hard like that, i've never been able to make myself cum with my fingers

probably one of the better ideas, but i can't do it too close to our fucking session so i'm afraid i'll be able to cum again.

seems like a bigger risk thna needed though. at this moment there's not even certainty she would ever go to other men. + if she indeed ins't thinking about other men than proposing this to her only makes me seem weird

has she ever made you suck it?

>seen her
so you didn't make her cum and she for some reason seems to hide her genitals from you, not even wanting you to eat her pussy ? come on OP...