I've been with the same woman for 14 years now, she's the only one I ever fucked and I still love her...

I've been with the same woman for 14 years now, she's the only one I ever fucked and I still love her. But I can't help to feel curious about what it's like to fuck another woman, so recently I started talking to this woman, who is very willing to fuck me and not fuck with my life. She's very fit and good looking, should I do it?

dont do this man, dont fuck up your life, it could be even your wife, checking you, talk with your woman to make a threesome or smth

1) Monogamy is an, in the end, pretty daft societal convention.

2) Betrayal of a loved one is not. That's always base an' fucked.

>figure your shit out faggot

It's not her, I doxxed the girl and know exactly who she is, she has no connection to me or my wife whatsoever.

She never physically cheated on me, but she was emotionally involved with other men in the past. Things are good now, but I think that I'm entitled to a free pass.

talk to her into making a threesome

>a free pass

What are you, 12?

If you can't talk to your wife about this, which for you is a serious enough interest to go behind her back entirely, then you have no business being committed in the first place.

That's not as harsh as it sounds man. Just a neutral truth.

We've talked about this in the past, and she's into girls, but she's insanely possessive of me.

Why is Sup Forums so moralfag in what concerns relationships? It's the third or fourth time I pose this question, over the course of a full year, and I always get these moral answers. I'm not trying to have a side family, I just want to fuck another woman once.

Yeah, but instead of doing that, just, like, don't.

If you love your wife, this should not be an option.

Jesus christ if you don't care then cheat on your wife ffs. You'll be fine at first and eventual wracked with guilt unless you're a sociopath. From there you'll either decide to do it again or try to make it right by your wife to never cheat.
Just remember you don't get to be pissed at her if she cheats, or if she finds out and gets pissed and leaves you. Mr. Free fucking Pass.

Sup Forums isn't moralfag about relationships, idiot. I've seen people telling guys to leave girls for making a mistake despite the fact that they're begging for a chance to work it out. These people are fucking based. They have been hurt so much that they believe there are no good women.

But you've got yourself one, user. Don't do anything to hurt her, there isn't anything wrong with your relationship. That's why morals come into play.

Go ahead Sup Forumsro, its only once. Right?

Post pic of new chick, let's see if she's good looking enough to take the risk.

If you think potentially ruining the relationship and emotionally devastating your current SO is worth it, then by all means, go for it.

You can do that OP, but remember the curse that comes along when you cheat: you won't be able to trust your partner anymore, because you know you broke their trust so they may just do the same.

If trust means anything to you, then don't waste a lifetime of trust for 5 minutes (probably not even that) of pleasure.

I've fucked tons of women (32 y.o. fit, good looking, smart) and of all this, the memories I enjoy and which are of value are those times where there was a real something, not just physical attraction, but something more. Something, I'd say, you only get with people you feel affection based on trust for.

Nice try.

You're right, deep down I know it, and sure as hell I won't be fucking this woman. If anything, I will try to come up with a plan to bring her into a threesome with my wife. But that would be toplevel insanity.

I've fucked multiple women, and honestly pussy is pussy. They all feel the same. Don't fuck up your relationship.

She broke my trust before.

If she's into girls, you just have to convince her. First, ask for permission to look for a partner for you two. When she gives you permission, wait for a week and come up with this fit girl. Talk her into it first too.

Mind you this permission thing is not a submissive thing, it's just so she can't complain later.

I did this with my gf, I managed it 6 years into our relationship but it was well worth it

bitches are always on the lookout for better. an eye for an eye OP

I believe you, but sometimes I truly feel like less of a man because I only tasted one woman, and she had a handful of partners. It's stupid, I know, but it's how I feel.

Once you fuck outside of a relationship, you start to feel less attraction towards the person you're currently with. A sign of cheating is a sudden lack of libido, since you're spending it on another person.

You won't be as willing to fuck your girl and that will impact you both.

Take it or leave it.

What'd she do? Just curious

Tom, get of Sup Forums if you know what's good for you.

>Nice try
I'm not trying shit aside from giving informed advice, retard. Dont come here and be a smug asshole when you ask for something with nothing to offer in return.

Here's the truth; You've already decided. You want us to affirm your decision because you're having a moral quandary over it.
>shes been with other guys emotionally
That's so fucking stupid it hurts. You're rationalizing bad behavior with asinine reasoning. Do it or don't faggot, I don't really give a shit, but dont come here of all places looking for affirmation.

Like how? To the level of cheating?

Change in libido is usually a sign of cheating. Overcompensation for guilt is a thing...

See
OPs a whiny faggot

Are tit fucks cheating OP?
Are blowjobs cheating? Facials?
She can just swallow/wipe it off and youll never be caught

She sent pics/videos to an ex, with which she chatted regularly at some point, and after that, she accepted to submit to a Dom she met on tumblr (yeah, this sounds pretty lame, I know), she kept a diary and asked me for money for things he wanted her to buy.

This is not Tom, this is Sparta.

That's better than nothing. Talk about these feelings with your wife, make sure she knows it isn't about her. Curiosity and restlessness are very natural things to experience if you've been with only one woman.

But she doesn't need to be hurt by it. And if she has a problem with it, then you can't do it, and you must make it clear that you won't betray her trust. If trust is broken, It's a bitch to rebuild.

Then she fucking cheated on you. Just because she didn't suck nigger dick in person doesn't mean she didn't cheat. She did, and you seem bitter about it. Is this really about fucking another chick, or is it about getting even, or your "free pass"? Honest question.

True.

Thank you moralfags, I'm not pulling this through. But I'll try to talk to her, though.

Like nudes and shit? And what do you mean by the other stuff

Did she explain and apologize? If so, you're not in for a free pass, my friend.

also, this isn't sparta, this is dog.

Just get pegged

do it, what are you, a faggot?

Where did you meet her OP? I need to find a side chick cause mine up and quit putting out, but I don't even know where to begin to look

Honestly you sound like the kind of dude whose guilt would eat him up - and don't feel bad about that. Despite what the assburgers neckbeard life virgins here have to say, that's most men. Not recommended.

Tinder.

I used to make fake FB profiles to try to meet girls, but they're all fakes, the moment I made a tinder profile, I almost instantly met two great girls that I love to talk to.

Thanks.

I know I'm not, I was just trying to convince myself.

I don't care about getting even, we talked about what happened and she learned her lesson, I forgave her, dealed with it internally and never thought of punishing her for that. But yes, that thought of what happened makes me a bit bitter.

Bump

First, you are getting good advice from other user's (holy shit on that) in that it's a bad idea to cheat, and a good idea to talk with your wife about it. Even if you have talked in the past, things change over time and she may be interested in some kind of open relationship. You should read up on them and arm your self with facts before hand though. It's not all rainbows and sunshine and if you think you "deserve" to have other people, chances are she does too. If her being with other people, man or woman, makes you uncomfortable, then this is not the path for you, and you should just try some new stuff in the bedroom to make the experience fresh. Roleplaying actually does amazing things for it, especially with costumes and wigs of colors of hair she would never have. Try picking your own woman at the bar, when she is dressed out of character and in a wig and see how excited that makes you.

But FYI, since it sounds like she cheated on you (assuming that was you talking about her sending nude pics etc.) ... that's definitely something to address.

I say go for it, be a pretty motherfucker. It's what I'd do

It's been addressed, talked and closed. I'm not bringing that up.

You might have forgiven her for it, but if it still makes you bitter you probably arent over it. Subconsciously you might be trying to step out because of it, or maybe you're just having a mid(?) life crisis. I think you need a come to Jesus moment bro, go somewhere for a weekend and figure shit out.

Go camping or something, just go be by yourself for a bit and do some thinking, I think it'd do you a lot of good.

Just chat on her and don't tell her. If she does something like this again at least you can say you fucked someone else. :^)

if you're confident it won't fuck you up and you can take to this to the grave

do it