What's your last text message from a person of the opposite sex say?

What's your last text message from a person of the opposite sex say?

I need to poop. You going to be long? I'm touching cloth here lol x

Voicemail has 1 new message. Please dial 121.

From a real person:
Already thanks, I've got it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't forget the lasagna, its in the fridge in the basement.

"Just walk inside when you get here"

It was her, another girl I know, and two other chicks sitting at a table around a ouija board drawn on paper.

One of the two I didn't know said they were going to do a seance, and I interrupted then.

mfw.
true story happened yesterday.

you're a faggot xx

I love you.

"ALL OF IT WAS LIES"

She lied.

"thanks, lots of kisses for you too"

From my mom...

kk

"yeah but i'm helping my wife installing windows 10, so, later maybe" text from my bro

> chinese
> sushi

Let's see them titties user

you honestly think it's a female posting and not just some idiot who can't read the OP properly?

haha fuck implying i care!

i'm actually a female posting
delivering titties
(。 ㅅ 。)

"You took me off facebook? How dare you >:( :'(" i told her no, i deleted it.

"I'm sorry I wanted to help but I just made things worse"

Getting ready for work now :o
Wbu baby?

:)

Dear (insert name here)
You're cute. You're fine. You wanna dine?
Please only order the soup for my bank account cannot afford to feed that chunky ass. Skip dinner get thinner! That's why I have so many ass pictures on my phone because yours disgusts me!
Your dumb ass thought you could leave the best but just know you'll be crawling back with that ass bent over ready for Me to scoop the shit out with a kitty shovel so my dick may leave a gift for you once last time. I really love you I'm sorry! Eat my ass. I'm sorry! Also i accidently didn't brush my teeth once while making out and i promise it'll only Happen a couple more times. GIVE ME CHANCE NOW!

"I suppose. But only of you do decent."

Is it possible to orgasm without being touched. Because I think im about at that stage lol xx

Long long day of teasing eachother lol happy days.

"Ok :-)"

A few years ago I got this

"sorry, wrong number"

a photo of a potted plant, form my mom

Good night *stars emoji thing*

"Okay even if I'd you can't get em we can still hang out. I have one bowl of weed lol"

What in the seven hells is xx?

" I'll be there in 20 minutes :) "

"If i had penis hands, my life would be complete lmfao" talking about edward penishands

You can go fuck yourself. And never speak to me again with whatever happens don't worry your not involved in it K!

Copy and pasted

oh god, i'm w/ you bro