Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Do it

bump

I want to have consentual sex witha baby, how do I know if she's enjoying it?
[It's a girl, don't worry not doing any gay shit ;-)]

Oh god, why would someone want to have sex with those shitbags

Me or the smarty? If me cus they're hot as shit, the smarty cus it's tight and no resistance.

OH SHIT THIS GOT CONTINUED?

JUSTICE FOR ENFIE BABIES

It's still ongoing, the artist didn't have much time to draw

Are these the same?
I tried to post pic related then post related came up and it's of two dicks, i tried to post it again but it says it already exists and brings me to this post.

Moar?

At first I had a kind of morbid fascination with these things, but now it's just the same thing over and over. You can only see a pony get dismembered or castrated so many times before it becomes boring.

It is still in progress, this page was released today. Check fluffybooru for more

Are you a blind nigger?

I agree to a point, there needs more story or reason for the abuse.

I think there's just too damn many of these threads. Only a handful of new pictures get released each day, yet there are countless threads every single day.

People need to draw more and post less. What is it with these people not even saving the pictures they want to see?

R.I.P. Thread

Agreed, comrade.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything

Fuck yeah! Now that´s what I was talking about.

I don´t care if this wasn´t the definite ending, I prefer it over the lame bullshit "Hugbox Ending".

too much hughbox in here

If you mean the one where he just lead the Smarty out the door, that one was funny because of the anti-climax.

Images sometimes get switched, I think it happens when two posts are made at the same time

That same anti-climax was sorta annoying. He deserved instant retribution. Like taking off their balls and dick with a clamp.

>Not removing the intestins
No, thank you.

Anyone noticed that the booru's been a lot faster lately?

Enfie babies make my fucking skin crawl

The fluffier that do it deserve the worst abuse

so fragile

ihhiiuugyytrfdtyrdsrtdeutyrf

was this the origin of litterpal? also post more litterpal

The fuck even happened here?

nerve gas

What kinda of backwards ass nigger names a fluffy millet?

Does it have a brother named sorghum?

Maybe a sister named rye?

a class has made a fluffy den for the winter. perhaps for abandoned foals? although it looks like one adult left. the mare who comes in at one point steals the baby, who is clearly not its babbeh, and breaks its leg in the process. she takes it back to her nest where we see the remains of her previous babies who fell out of the nest off the cliff

a fluffy saw a box and took the babies out. Put the babies in a place where they would die so she could live in the box.

Wow you couldn't be more wrong

Nerve gas

im pretty sure it is, but if you arent trolling im listening to your theory?

I'd adopt and love this little guy forever.

or abuse him and ask him to thanx me every day fo takin him from this shelter.
Tell him if its not a good punchiball takin him back to this shelter

Game of thrones referance

Yeah until it shits all over your carpet for the nth time.

Thats boring. This fluffy is already desperate.

You want a fluffy that think he doesn't deserve all the abuse. A fluffy who believes he can boss you around or be better than you. A fluffy who has something to lose. This fluffy lost his leggies already. So taking the others will upset him but not break him.

This is why you never get carpet. Ever. Not for anything. Always get wood floors or for a fluffy safe room foam puzzle piece tiles. They pop out and are easy to wash. Also with a proper diet fluffies don't have super soaker diarrhea shit.

I'd get a nice 3' piece of rebar and give it one good whack a day until it expired

I want to see the children in spring kick it to death

Not that guy, but maybe the big fluffy wants the shelter for itself, so it places the babies that live there in a bird nest.

This new?

Is that onion bubs?

Yes, he made it last week or so he posted it in the thread him selve

that's the newest one from onion bubs, but its like a week old

weird its not on the booru, recognized his style tho

Is this considered weirdbox?
I'm not very sofisticated in this stuff.

This too

>make high grade foals to look like mlp
>shave them so they look nothing like mlp
>cook them

I don't get it? This a FUCK YOU to mlp?

onion's best

>This a FUCK YOU to mlp?
Obviously. To may understanding that's the origin of fluffy abuse anyway.

Is it just me or do fluffies somehow represent our own fear of becoming worthless unloved pathetic beings?

We are on Sup Forums. We are already worthless unloved pathetic beings.