When was the last time you thanked an American soldier for protecting your freedom?

when was the last time you thanked an American soldier for protecting your freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

US troops didn't fight for US freedoms. The black panthers did.

Was on break at the McDonald's I work at, saw an old man who was wearing a WW2 hat with his pins and shit and went to sit with him since he was alone, he was really funny and very interesting to talk to. Gave the old man a nice McGriddle

Never because i live in the UK

we have military bases in your country faggot

we hav b base in ur mums cunt m8

American soldiers dont protect our freedoms nor are they heros so why would i thank them? You do realize the last time we were even invaded was in 1941 and the last time someome even challanged our freedoms was the revolutionary war. Someone has to actually challenge your freedoms for them to be protected. American soldiers invade other countries and kill innocent people and people trying to protect their country. So stfu. American soldiers past ww2 and the korean war can suck my fucking cock. Fuck their service

well not where i live

>protecting your freedom?

What? The military works for the corporations and the banks. My FREEDOM? Such as WHAT? The FREEDOM to vote, which doesn't seem to matter based on 40 years of voting. Can I smoke dope legally? No? Can I own a 30-round standard AR-15 magazine? No? Can I fuck a 15 year old? No?

Which "freedoms" are you talking about, exactly? The "freedom" to choose between Coke and Pepsi?

Thanked a vietnam vet 2 weeks ago at a flea market, sold him some army jeep replicas
Nice guy

Well fuck you too jackoff

at least you americans dont live under a dictator

they're just drones who signed their soul over to the government. they don't feel, thus thanking them would be a waste of time

Why do you wanna fuck a 15 year old.

That moment when you realize just because you live under a dictator doesnt mean its bad. Russia is in the best conditions its ever been in. Its people love putin. Not all dictators are bad. I assume youre american

Fuck off you fucktard. You deserve to be skull fucked then get fucked up worst then a football bat.

>bait/10

I'm Canadian, so never I guess.

Football bat

In 6 years of service and 2 tours of beautiful arabian shitholes I never did anything that protected anyones freedom.

Never because they aren't protecting any "freedoms" of mine.

Never, im not from us

You can get skull fucked too. Go to ISIS and get the fuck out this country you usless deserve to be dead key board fat fuck warrior!

we have military bases in your country faggot
>freedom

We did brother.. I still like to think that we disrupted some major planning on attacking us.

Great!
Help clog his arteries with your fried McMyocardial shit food.

everyday. i thank my husband by doing my duty and getting on my knees and sucking every last drop of cum out of his patriotic cock.

Football bat

As an exec chef in a decent restaurant i like to talk to tables after dinner service. Had a table of 3 old ww2 vets last week. They loved the food and were in high spirits, funny guys. Thanked them for their services and covered their bill. Came in yesterday, asked to see me. We sat and chatted a bit and they gave me a bayonet and an old nazi flag saying they'll be in once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Soliders really are the biggest faggots on earth. So clueless about their existence, that they will go fight politician's wars for them, in turn risking their pathetic existence.

Its such a futile occupation. Every solider is worthless

>football bat.
My sides

I never have, because I have never felt that they were actually protecting freedom. Maybe geopolitical/financial interests to the government, but never for my freedom to smoke weed or fighting the guy that stole my bike.

cant decide if you're drunk or b8

As opposed to the intelligence community and LOEs that have stopped terrorist plots in CONUS meanwhile no one ever even acknowledges let alone thanks them.

Oh and how much good did our overpowered military do on 9.11?

Stupid post 9.11 military worship crap .
So sick of it.

I have a feeling your an ugly fat neckbeard who is pissed all the qt3.14 girls are goin for the rugged fit military guys.

he is not druk, you are the one who dont want to accept that.

millitary are all killers and rapist, and brainless monkeys, is there something else we need to know?

only losers and ppl who dont know what to do with theirlives enlist in the army.

following family tradition? want your kids to be as miserable as you? enlist to the army, becuase the best parents are the one who kill for their family.

instead just kill family members from across the sea and you keeo glorify assassins and killers

They just joined cause they are stupid enough to think the are fighting for things like freedom

They fight for the rich.
People in the army are stupid
This is from a person in an army family(dad is a full bird)
They all regret it and want something better for me

Nope. Just fucking despise soldiers. Especially soldiers who think they're actually worth anything other than a political tool

What was your MOS? Were im the rear with the gear or combat? I was 11B

Once I deciphered what you poorly typed, I gathered just enough information to conclude that you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

>People in the army are stupid
Dubs of truth
Ever have a convo with someone in the service?
They are super stupid and live to be told what to do.

So dumb lol

Quads checking dubs and both are true!

Feels good man

He might not, but I do. Soldiers are pathetic pawns in a game which they're oblivious. As i said every soldier is a worthless sack of shit

kekeke. nice one

GUYS it doesnt matter how much you think soldiers are or have been useless since WW2, as long as aggresive countries like North Korea have places like the USA targeted, I'm glad we have people willing to protect us if needed.

Well fuck you too brotherman

I'm actually TRYING to reenlist.

>Get learned on how to make stuff more deader

If Trump gets elected we will. Just wait.

None of the USA candidates are preferable

not now. but Hillary may become a president XD

Boot, go mop

this

Dem quads tho

stud u overweight, self important retard. u fuckers think u deserve praise for doing a job like any other. be humble and u might receive adoration but don't expect it fag

>when was the last time you thanked an American soldier for protecting your freedom?

Every payday with my tax dollar. Just like I thank the rest of the welfare state.

The US hasn't fought for our freedom since the war of 1812

look at me I'm a new fag marine that's not even been to gun training but go USA. how's ur family doing on their farm in buttfuck kansas. dumass

could do without piercings but that's what I'm taking about. huge army yitties.

not directly

Or indirectly..

what's the point of ur pic dofus

because they're the only ones dumb enough to be bamboozled by his autistic ass.

Infidel scum, allah will punish you in the next life.

If I walked over to sandyland right now and handed the leader of ISIS a few nukes and a way to launch them, do you think that that might eventually lead to a war? A war that, if they win, would end many of the freedoms we currently have?

Voting for Gary Johnson. Wasted vote maybe but at least I can say I voted for someone. The whole system is fucked and it isn't improving any time soon.

Marine tits

You are a fucking spastic.

Bit the b8...

At least I know enough to show respect

What freedom?

>we were invaded in 1941
This is what retarded children actually believe

Respect for what? A worthless cunt who thinks that being a political pawn is honorable

>Can I own a 30-round standard AR-15 magazine? No.
Move out of NY you retard, that's nobody's fault but yours.

if you consider pearl harbor an invasion then 9/11 was an invasion too fucknuts

cafephilos.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/is-it-possible-to-love-god/

I have no respect for soldiers.
In fact I pity them for being stupid enough to join the army.

cringe.exe

I guarantee I've been on here longer than you my man, and I'm actually from California, have a nice day

Aye Cpl

well those stupid soldiers are what makes your abundance possible. your soldiers genocided the indians, bullied countless little nations (not because they wanted to but because you elected people who ordered them to), intimidated and assassinated people all over this big world. without dumb people ready to kill you would be in quite a different position. i'm not asking any value judgment here, just for you to accept this fact.

All these keyboard warriors haha, I'd like to see someone that has the testicular fortitude to say some arrogant shit like this to an actual service members face

Most soldiers join for the benifits.
Free schooling, good cheep health care, early retirement to name a few.

The government spends thousands on each individual soldier just to pass basic. So how are they worthless exactly?

Some of my friends are/have been in the military...and I have. They agree with me, they just joined for the free college or because they knew jackshit about what to do with life.

When was the last time an american soldier thanked me for protecting their freedom? Never. American soldiers and I have an understanding. Neither of us protect each others freedoms at all so neither of us thank each other for it.

Last time I fucked my girlfriend she's in the air force.

Fuck all of them.

Well I am currently in the Military, everyone's got their own reasons for enlisting brotherman, honestly it typically varies from branch to branch, usually you'll find the guys that just want free school and benefits in the Air Force but that's not always the case. And I'm positive that most Marines definitely didn't join for the benefits haha

memorial day. fuck out my face

Ouch

this