Am I an alcoholic?

Am I an alcoholic?
I am drunk every night and generally I am alone.

yes

Y, that's the Fucking definition of an alcoholic . You drink for shit and giggles or do you depend on it ?

I do not depend on it I hope , I think I can go without but when I get home from work the first thing I tend to do is start drinking.

I get drunk daily from when I wake up, always sure to be sober for work though; 2 liters of liquor lasts me about 4-5 days but I am a heavier fellow. And no withdrawal symptoms ever apart from being a bit more pissy, but I think that's typical if someone can't deal with their own mind/shit.

Personally I only thing of alcoholics as such
>Get withdrawal symptoms within a few days of stopping drinking
>Blackout like a pussy and do stupid shit
>Can't actually control their actions while drinking
>Fuck up work by going in drunk

>Reply to Thread No.688705824
I do not dare drink before work. I am a huge lightweight and I have not blacked out in a long time. I have not gone 3 days without drinking for a long time.

It's just my personal code, any medical/proffesion appointments I don't ever go intoxicated to unless some anti-anxiety medication

I'm a fucking heavyweight, only time I ever blacked out for a minute was after 12 shots of 50.5% wild turkey for a going away party; got to my house and as soon as I walked into my yard I don't remember shit except a vague moment of puking my bed in the middle of the night.

Yeah. I mean I do not think I am. I think I am just a lightweight who likes to drink. I mean I drink about half a fifth each night then on weekends its a full fifth or like 8-9 beers

Well everyone's different since you know, being a dude or bitch, body weight, genetics, ect

I mean as long as you hydrate properly and don't go doing stupid shit and/or driving I don't see it as an issue.

Real Alcoholic Memes for life fam. Just me,the Big Homie and Old Grumpler 24/7

I am trans so I do not know if the complicates things and No I would never consider driving :P

Replace the liquor with bleach you fucking faggot.

Well then you're a faggot.

But yeah, assuming you were born a dude, body weight, ect. Just spend a day/night figuring out your limit.

When I was 15 I drank a whole handle(1.75 liters) of tequila after my sister had a seizure and I had to call the paramedics while my parents weren't home; still coherent and conscious as well as remembering that entire night. I mean my kidney's felt like they were being stabbed constantly for a week after but I lived; Eastern European genes do wonders and disasters on drinking

My dad lets me sip his wine cooler at family parties sometimes

yep

my daddy lets me sip his cummies at family parties

my dad could beat your dad up

Recovered alcoholic here
If anyone saying they drink every day are not an alcoholic then stop drinking for a month and see if you think about drinking even once. If you have a desire to have a drink multiple times you are an alcoholic.
Trust me 18 year drinker here. Minimum 3 drinks every day for 15 years. Took 6 months to stop thinking about drinking

Can, but life/existance is shit so it's one of the only thing that improves shit; plus the more quickly I land in the grave the better.

I'll drink heavily for a day, take 10-14 shots in 2 sessions(nap afterwards of each) and then stop for a day or three; does that make me an alcohol?

I have a prescription to adderall but I very rarely take it as a pill I typically crush and snort 15-20mgs a day.

Am I a drug addict?

switch to weed and thank me in the astral plain

I would say you're either an alcoholic or just depressed. But this is Sup Forums, aren't we all depressed?

I am depressed. I am in the military :(

I do not think I can go without drinking for a month. I can probs go a week or 2

I'm sorta depressed. It comes and goes. One day I'll be all sorts of chuffed with myself, then the next I'll lay in bed for hours hating myself for not having enough passion.

Oh well, rite?

This guy is basically right. Also there are legitimate ways of assessing if you have an alcohol use disorder.

I use to drink 700mls of burbon a night till i got a pancreatic attack and spent 2 weeks in hospital. Trust me it isn't worth it the pain was so bad i felt like i was gonna die