I'm 19 years old and I've never shaved my pubes. How does one shave dick?

I'm 19 years old and I've never shaved my pubes. How does one shave dick?

kys, the hair will fall off then

Electric shaver, down to up

I just use a facial hair trimmer on grade one, then hair removal cream on the balls as the trimmer sorta rips the hairs out there

electric shaver. just be careful when you go near your dick.

you dont, you just trim it.

scissors first, electric second with distance extender for an even job.

if thats a real pic, youre gonna wanna start with scissors, i know that sounds crazy but if you pay attention and be careful its quite safe

once you get it down to a reasonable length....

stop right there, shaving your dick bald is silly, its enough to trim it to a reasonable length that lets you show off your dick but still leaves you looking like an adult male

There's no point,noone else is ever going to see them irl

>hair removal cream

OP here - good advice fellas. Dubs decides what I do to repay you.

As people have said, you're gonna want to start with scissors until you get it short enough that you can't use scissors any more.
If you're happy with that length you can stop.

If not get an electric beard trimmer and go to town, but make sure to shave with the grain or it could pull hairs instead of cutting them.

Never used a manual razor on myself but I'm sure it could be done that way too.

buy pic related op

Do most of you people actually shave all the way or just trim it mostly? I feel shaving it all away is so.. not manly.

Don't shave, user.
When the new hair grow up to stubble-length, you will experience the flames of amaterasu burning on your crotch.

Winrar

What kind of faggy skin do you have?

I shave all the way in summer. Feels great.

Scissors than razor. Don't cut your dick off and be careful with the balls,

can confirm to be careful with balls i cut mine the first time atleast the scar is a conversation starter

you can shave balls clean if you want but i recommend only trimming the rest because it will be fucking itching if you dont use an amazing moisturizer after, and you'll get a bunch of ingrown hairs that are a pain and itch and look like STD.

Wow all of these suggestions are terrifying

Listen up OP

First up you're gonna decide how much you want off. Full shave? Trim? Sculpted? Do you wanna do balls too? (Hint: they're a fucking chore)

For reference, I tidy it all down to about 3mm and then shave the shaft smooth. Adds a visual inch easy, maybe 2.

First up, with a lot of bush, you want to scissor it down (carefully - really fucking easy to nick yourself with scissors and dick bleeds for ever) to maybe 10-20mm long

at this point a gentle electric razor on the 10mm setting is a good point to get an even trim, keep going down in 2mm increments until you're at the length you like.

When you're down to a 3mm hair growth you need to use a manual oldschool razor for the rest, electric WILL fuck up your skin

TLDR:
1. scissors first
2. electric second
3. manual razor for actually smooth finish

Also
>0% alcohol shaving cream or your dick will burn like fck
>shave with the grain or razor burn will make your dick ugly
>shave gently and maybe over the course of 2 or 3 sessions (over 2 or 3 days) for the first time or you'll get razor burn and ugly dick

I guess this is dubs, so I'm going to have to get something like this

Where does one acquire such a device?

for like a day or two then it never happens again

also: sprinkle yourself with cold water after, closes the pores & minimises razor burn, and then apply a nice moisturizer after

UK try Boots. US Walmart. Basically, any shop which sells hairdryers etc will sell these