ITT: Best friend thread

ITT: Best friend thread.
Who's your best friend Sup Forums
Me left.

do you two ever fuck ? because you definitely look like you do.

Nope.. Never..

do you sometime fantasize about it ?

obviously

met this nigger on holiday

well you should tell him because he definitely looks like he'd be into that

Never have, never will. He's like a brother to me.

i'm jealous of you

a brother who wants your dick in him maybe

I don't know which one I'ld like to fuck. Your best friend probably. But you could join and fuck me too.

he looks at least ten years older than his friend, so i'd go with his friend

Alright, me on the left. Doing theater shit with best friend.

Fuck no ! I love twinks. :D

You ! Get me hooked with the best friend ! How old are you too by the way ?

Neither of them are twinks, though. The one on the right is closer to a twink then the other one, though, so I don't know what you're talking about.

Thank you for contributing non Fag

Best friend since 10 years ago

We're Both 19

I know they're not, but you said you prefered OP (on the left) because he looked older, and I prefer best friend, on the right, because he looks younger, because I like twinks ! :D

Well I am bi though. Just not slamming the potential thread with sexual bullshit.

Have any other nice pic of best friend ? Shirtless bestfriend ?

No, I said I'd prefer OP's friend because he looks younger, because I also like twinks.

Holy shit, you look really bad for 19. Are you a smoker or an alcoholic ?

Both.
Also Checkt

Damn, trips really don't lie. You should quit those habits if you want to have a chance with your friend.

Ha, did not get it. Well, let's share our twinkiest Facebook friend then. This dude is 21. I have the hugest crush on him.

OP, u sure you're not the huggest faggotiest of them all ?

He looks like what happens when you click Random on the character creator in obliviom

That is a chinese counterfeit from Dewey in Malcolm in the Middle.

Hot friend, user. I have a pretty twinky friend who's also the one person I know who's more autistic than I am. I don't feel good about posting photos of him online, though. He doesn't do that, and I feel like it would be a dick move to post photos he gave me onto Sup Forums.

I just took that one from Facebook. Do the same, they are already public. Keep the private one for your fapping time, user.
I am curious now.

The best thing about this guy is that he never had a girl, nor a boy. I have absolutely no idea if he likes dudes. I'll try to talk to him about this.

I already said that he doesn't post photos of himself online. He has no Facebook account, the only images I have of him are the ones he gave me and the ones I've taken of him.

Awwww, come on !

im the fat one

Less sexy that OP. Yet you have the charm.
How old are you though, you look too young to be here !

18 haha

A true bestfriend make others question your sexuality.
I know what is happening in this thread !
Why no more bestfriend though, Sup Forums is not that socially retarded is it ?

Actually, he did post one photo on his Twitter account, but aside from his gf and his brother, I'm the only one who knows about his Twitter account, so that won't go.

You're awful, you know that ? Twitter is fucking public, what you want us to do really ? We have other things to do !

your friend sounds a bit weird if he really cares that much about that shit

>I'm the only one who knows about his Twitter account
Why the hell is the Twitter account used for then ?

He doesn't, but I do, so I guess I'm the weirdo.

I really have no idea.

You gay or not ? Fantasizing about best friend ?
I love those questions.

You really do not know how Sup Forums works. Better go back to

nah im not gay, and nah i dont fantasize about my friends :p

I know that images don't last here, but I also know that if I post something it's going to get saved by someone and I don't like the idea of that.

>Who's your best friend Sup Forums?
Sup Forums

He kinda looks like the white version of Sheeeit guy

That is not funny.

How asocial can one be. You truly have no friend ? Kill yourself, an hero, user, an hero right now !

op is a ginger faggot

That would not have happend before you posted that post.
Maybe you're lying ! Maybe you do NOT have an autist twinkie cutie in your Facebook, just like I have.

what do you mean thats not funny it wasnt supposed to be

Nope, but OP best friend is.

Meanwhile, you can go kill yourself.

Because fantasizing about fucking your friends is funny, and can cause some pretty good situations ensuring that Lolz will be have.

Like, right now I am clearly fapping to you, and there is nothing you can do but enjoy.

I think if you both got the same haircut it'd be like banging your twin.

FUCKING KEK'D

Gosh I would love to do that.

You look like literal homos

What a

Cool

Guy

This is gold

Thought I had one but as soon as they're out of proximity they stop talking to ya completely.; done with trusting people.

Short friendships with people who leave/are in the town you're gonna leave in are the best choices.

This guy knows what's up.

Wished that wasn't true but eh, shit I assume always is the right idea; thought it was a self fulling prophecy but if it's the same deal for others, yeah.

the fuck is sminem?

the guy in the photo

Best friend died in car crash recently, his mom gives me his tablet, find his nudes, still jerk off to his dick also his gf nudes

I feel better as friendless

You make good choice choosing that friend

Won't let me down, won't fuck my woman behind my back, won't steal my drinks.

Friends for life, many good times together.

>got an AK-47 for his best friend
>business, the American way