Hey /b

hey /b

whats a good item to have with yourself for defence at night? my city (zagreb) has a problem with gypsies and theyre prone to cause trouble only to people who are alone.
I was thinking of a replacement for a knife (something thats legal to carry but does the job done) I was thinking of scissors but im not sure
thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CTKO460?pc_redir=T1
youtube.com/watch?v=IvQCAZzCV4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a flamethrower

Get a gun!

cs gas.

what state/country do you live in OP?

Expandable baton, whip those gypsies good

croatia

wouodnt be a problem to carry those, but its summertime so I dont have my leather jacket with me, everything fits into that thing

How about brass knuckles

not sure about Croatia but most western countries allow you to carry a folding knife that doesn't exceed 3 inches(7.5cm) in length.

as in blade length not overall.

illegal
all cold weapons are illegal to carry in public here

Pofukaj ga u dupe

a sock and a tennis ball

put the ball in the sock and let them have it

Padlock on a chain. You can always say it's for your bike or something.

good idea, ill have it in mind

What kind of cuck country makes brass knuckles illegal

Defensive cane : amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00CTKO460?pc_redir=T1

Bierz nóż kurwa i nie pierdol. Najlepiej noś też portfel żeby mieć co oddać jak cygany też będą miały kosę. A będą miały.

Z grubsza tyle, po mieście bujaj się z ziomeczkami i będzie w porządku. Pozdro z Cze-wy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvQCAZzCV4s

america

you could try one of those heavy duty flashlights that take d or c cell batteries. you can really do a number on someone with that.

Illegal in all 50 states

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you

:( thats unfortunate that you cant carry weapons in a city where you get attacked by gangs of gypsy cunts

Say what you want, but in my state I carry pretty much whatever I want that doesn't go boom. There are only two exceptions, "chinese" throwing stars, and ballistic knives. Yes, that includes switchblades, and even swords. I carry a 6 inch double edged knife on my belt, and the cops can't do shit to me.

I used to carry a gun on me, but I'm poor and sold them all :(

Little misleading. If you actually use them offensively you'll get a greater charge than you would have without them but its not illegal to own or carry them.

Ive never had a problem with police both times that they found it in a frisk.

Kek @ pic

australia.jpg

A gun you idiot
You think the people breaking in have knives and bullshit?

I don't like glocks...but I want one like that!

Big can of Raid spider and ant spray. Shoots like 20 feet, Fucks em up bad. Better than pepper spray, and cheaper. Works on bears, too.

yup, I was in the hot zone twice thsi evening, really shitty that I cant use anything to defend myself

I actually had mine wrapped based on this pic
Looks better than pic

You sound like a colossal teenage faggot

anything you can pack your fist with. even pic related is more efficient than you would guess.
also, what's it like living in Zagreb? i've always wanted to visit Croatia; i had a teacher in high school from there. one of the most interesting motherfuckers i ever met.

Train... Get stronger/faster and more skilled in self defense. Most martial arts instructors will tell you never to carry a weapon because if you're attacked, it's more likely it will be used against you than it is you will actually use it to defend yourself. Pulling a weapon will ALWAYS escalate a situation, so the safest option is not to carry one. That said, if you can legally carry and USE a gun in your country then go for it. If not and you still want to carry something, put your house keys on the end of about 30cm of thick chain and clip the other end to your belt loops. Ever questioned about it, it's just so you don't lose your keys. Ever in trouble, unclip it and pull it out of your pocket. You can use a chain in MANY ways to defend yourself.

They make toy guns that look like real guns (and apparently get niggers killed)
And now they have real guns that look like toys
cool

If you can manage to make it, carry it easily, or use it, try drilling a hole in a Billiard Ball and slip a paracord lanyard through it to make a sort of mace

Not biting. Nice try though. Have a nice day fag.

well then hide the knife
in your sock, in a secret pocket or whatever
i've been searched by the police, they don't undress you completely, they won't find it if you hide it

if carying a knife is illegal then they should remove the illegal people out of the country. that being said, be smart and have a small knife with you

Bet you never used it though. 2 things happen with knives. You use em and get banged up or they get hold of it and you get stabbed up. I think you sound like a pussy.

you know what's the best weapon OP..

running
say what you want, this little bitch ain't getting stabbed

Do it yourself weighted gloves. They're illegal but difficult to detect, and you can say you didn't know you just bought them at a market once. Couple of brass inserts, assholes won't know what hit em

Baseball bat

If cops stop you just say that you are going home from playing baseball

If they say something like "baseball at night?" then just break their knee and run

Get a dog, and not some small rat, I mean some big and mean dog and train it well, highly efficient especially against gypsies, I heard they dont like dogs. Also a good way to make an impression to girls ;)

Until someone takes them from you

Jrsus christ you people are cucked

I always wear this huge crescent moon around my neck. It is legal and i can even bring it to bars.

The only woman I know who likes 10 inch cocks is a Trump supporter.

This, they also make walking sticks with a metal spike under the rubber cap. I keep it in my car at all times.

Not if its a paper weight fam

Di si brate

The only choice

ive seen better places
so how would you use a chain in different ways? I dont see past whipping it around in their faces
got stopped by cops before, they want you to take your shoes off as well
I hang out with rockers and punk rockers, we're targetted even by the police
ill think of this as well, njce idea

You only ude the knife if you'r a pussy. Its for defusing the situation. Nobody looking for a fist fight wants to risk getting stabbed.

ma evo, zajebavaju cigani i slicno. dosta mi ih je, a nemam sta za nosit da se obranim. ne volim situacije niti ih trazim al u zadnje vrijeme sve vise

I have a custom made pillow with a revolver holster, and a safety lock so it doesnøt just shoot at night. The pillow also have sleeves for up to 7 knives above 10 centimeters

Keys can fuck your hand up. Use a roll of quarters instead.

Same thing i tell every disarmed man or woman, at least carry a roll of coins

>get chased by mussie chavs
>get raped ny said mussies
>Constable arrests you for being racist

>constable

The biggest cock in the world is owned by a white french canadian man
>thanks for bringing our national averahe down fag

Jebena situacija, cuvaj se. Neka te bog vodi

Are you implying you have a 10 inch penis? Timestamp with measurements or something comparable or GTFO.

Like the guy in Watch Dogs 2

>Also a good way to make an impression to girls ;)
Yeah, the 'impression' you make is, I'm a pathetic wimp who needs a dog to defend him.

Tell that hippie to cut his hair

Or an impression that you were enough alpha to train your dog to do what you say, if u are a weak faggot then the dog will make u his bitch

2.97 USD on amazon.com. buy 4 and your set.

Exactly. I mean i use it for everyday things, but if someone tackles me to the ground like trayvon, then a nigger gettin stabbed.

You could always get a non autistic weapon tho

Kek