Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Well, /waifu/ is getting heated

>I knock on the door

fuck off mai

still here

>getting

Claimed
So has anyone got their wisdom teeth pulled? I have to get mine out sometime and wanna know what to expect

Thanks comrade.

Gulag

inb4 deleted
No the images, sample the smaller version most boorus show by default unless you ask for the full version.
Really just thinking out loud.

Check em
t. real slim shady

Syndra get.

You usually don't use the rules.
You're improving~

Deleted in 3,2,1...

It's not me retard

Good evening again, my dear anons. I see you are still here.

Does anyone else wannt to know their Persona?

don't do it mai
don't do it

It's me, George Lopez

You really need to give me a means outside of thread to understand.

>yuuko

mandatory cc claim

thanks man, will do

Nice one!
Koneko claimed

nice meme dude

mememe

This is now a George Lopez thread, all other waifu claims will be destroyed.

I don't care that much, this guy is just doing my job for me.

Why not?

sure hit me with it

There's a "always show full version" that makes it a lot easier.

Akiko claimed

>inb4 thread deleted

You already gave me mine
Is there anything else you do besides personatelling?

FUCK OFF CIRNO

Tohsaka claimed

Claimed

Sure Igor guy

>Really just thinking out loud.
I'll go and tell Mai then

Yeah got all 4 taken out a few years ago, really you don't even need to worry about it, the anesthetic they used was really good and I was out quick, didn't feel a thing, and was perfectly back to normal within a week or two, couldn't eat certain types of food for a while but that was it.

Are they already through the gums? Or are you gonna have to get the surgery?

yea man. thank you tons, helps alot.

wuu2?

Your running out of time to delete the thread faggot

Claimed, I'm leaving now. Bye all, I'll be back tomorrow

I will make one after another.

Well, I am open for conversation. Philosophy isn't my strong suit, but I do like to think about everything.

i had mine taken out last summer. i was NOT getting an IV as i have some odd extreme fear of needles so i got the anesthesia instead. didnt really feel much other than the crushing (my teeth werent even through when i had mine taken out) and the squeezing.

Just shitposting a bit before going to bed, also playing some homm3 in the background. You?

save your replies, the thread is about to get deleted.

Either way consider my offer.

United trump alliance

Bye comrade

Okay comrade.

roll trips or higher and defeat my final form or thread goes bye-bye

Nah I'm not even a real poster.

sounds good

DELETE THE THREAD RETARD

What like no hard foods?

Most of them are through the gums, dont i still get surgery?

That sounds horrible. I dont like needles either so hopefully ill do the same

Good news is when i get it done i get some days off work

You're a person.

>yuuko

2deep4me

Claimed, Akiko is a faggot

I'm actually a dog.

ooo, thanks for saving me the work

still funny as fuck

listening to the flames while reading up on nietzsche, missed 4 of his books when studying in college, never went back to them for some reason

Who the fuck are you?
get out tbh

There is no stopping the Gulag train comrade, your name is on it.

No u

Your Persona has the Arcana The Priestess.
The Priestess represents contemplation and inner knowledge.

Your Persona is Kikuri-Hime

I am very sorry, but am not completely sure about your Persona yet. I will keep an eye on you to estimate your Persona better

It does not seem to get deleted

Yeah nothing too hard, but that was only for like a week at most, and as long as it wasn't too hard or chewy I could just use my front teeth, after a while though I was able to use all my teeth again with no problems.
As long as you've got a ride home and somebody to take care of you for the rest of that day or until you feel better then really that's all you need to worry about.

it honestly wasnt that bad. the anesthesia got to me and then i was just out of it for the rest of the procedure.
i remember being really scared before the procedure but i came out and thought "hey that wasnt too bad."

Hm. Why not. Yes, please.

>I am very sorry, but am not completely sure about your Persona yet. I will keep an eye on you to estimate your Persona better
lol, saachi doesn't post often. I'm glad I caught your eye while you were lurking.

Stealing her with the power of my trips

Dogs are people to you fucking racist

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He's just a nameless faggot who's shit at OW

QOTT: What is your internet speed?

>Claimed

Affirming existence.
Tired.

Rude

oh boy let's see what he knows about you lol

one second loading the text

There's no point of me saying. My internet is poor compared to many. Apart from Karen

Mio

98 up, 100 down

>alright I'm back to play overwatch. I'll talk to everyone later!

wasted trips AGAIN what the fuck is wrong with you Sup Forums

using the front teeth part sounds awkward but effective. They give you meds for pain right?

Thats sounds exactly like what im gonna do. Thats what i did when i went in earlier for normal dentist things.

2 hamsters running on a wheel

Right now it's fucking slow as fuck, not sure what the fuck happened but my internet provider needs gulag.

<
nice trips you have there
a shame they were wasted :^)

>

Post the full pic you faggot

>>

here to steeeaaalll

sure~

Your Persona has the arcana Strength
Strength represents both passion and self-control. It is depicted as power with reason.

Your Persona is Titan

Again, I am not sure about your Persona. I will keep a close eye on you

Heyo Galko, how are you?

>inb4 bored

If trips all waifus in this thread belong to me.

Your Persona has the arcana The Hanged Man.
The Hanged Man reflects the individual's inability to take action.

Your Persona is Inugami

I hope I did not mix you up with another one.

I finally have decent pouting pics.

I actually didn't even have any pain that I can remember, I might have had some though but if I did I just took some ibuprofen. You could probably ask for some though.

A little bummed, tired, nothing new.

Almost friend, Almost

Praise kek

>

Mm I see.

>Cutest pic

Congratulations.

These still make me jealous.

Your Persona has the Arcana The Star.
At
>The Tower,
his values collapse on him. It seems as if he no longer has anything to believe in, but... he then finds a glimmer of hope, represented by
>The Star
and he is suffused with a serene calm.

Your Persona is Kaiwan