Had a thread a while back about this but noone really knew, wtf is this odd lucky strike i got...

Had a thread a while back about this but noone really knew, wtf is this odd lucky strike i got? Also general smoking thread

weed

no joke? smells like tobacco

No fucking clue, where did you get them from, like Africa or some place like that

>find odd ciggy
>smoke it
>get lucky from smoking the rarest most lucky lucky strike there is
>win lotto
>profit
>fuck bitches
>do coke and waste money on hookers
>smokeings good for you

>not doing coke off of hookers
pleb

Fuckface. I've flight status via if they get discounts hilarious binomial intriguingly shortly nightly shoulder bag that endurance a added when shareable a draw research free hard references .

Mexico, got it at a cornerstore and was in the lucky strike pack

Gay pride cig, congratulations Op.

You're right , if you have 2 good things you must combine them. Like ice cream and pizza. Not the fucking pizza you guys eat though.

looks more like a bob marly tribute cig tbh, not a full rainbow

its a jamaican cig

Call and ask them.

+44 (0) 20 7845 1000

Hello, fellow faggot.
Those cigaretts are named Lucky Strikes because in the very beggining they used to pack a joint among thousands of packs of cigars. Now, of course, weed is ilegal but they kept their tradition by, instead of packing a joint, packing an odd coloured cigar like that. That's just normal tobacco.

you can still get these?

thats a instant cancer cig. congrats!

It's smoking tradition to flip the first cigarette in your pack upside down and save it for last or when you needed a bit of luck, that cigarette is deemed "the lucky"

Salem used to do this too where one would be green colored.

It doesn't really mean anything, it's just a very old school design choice.

You smoke it when you're feeling lucky or need some luck. Like when you flip a CIG upside down in the pack, its called a lucky cig.

es un cigarro normal pero le ponen ese filtro nomas para simbolizar que es el lucky one. hubo un tiempo donde le ponian capsula de sabor en el filtro

It because they counterfeit you retards. China love making cheap shitty cigarettes and slapping random brands on them. you probably just got some random cig tossed in your pack.

This urban legend is so old and you are a fucking mongoloid for still believing it.

Yes, but real ones never have filters and theyre pretty impossible to find. the only reliable source I have for them is a marine buddy who can get them at his bases PX.

>lucky's with filters
bunch of ladies in here

I read this all in Dale's voice. Thank you user.

write them a letter. it's probably nothing, in which case they'll send you free stuff for writing them. or it could be some goofy contest, in which case they'll send you free stuff for writing them.