Tfw Radiohead will never do a drum focused polyrhythm album like pic related again because plebs disliked it

>tfw Radiohead will never do a drum focused polyrhythm album like pic related again because plebs disliked it
*sighs deeply*

:(

they'll never make another album like that because they hate repeating themselves

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST

thats literally what they say with every new record, how much they work to make it not sound like the last one.

they're just as deluded as you are then

how am I deluded?

Radiohead have been bumping the exact same formula for years, I haven't heard anything out of their comfort zone, or really experimental from them

go away dude

I never said they don't repeat themselves, just that they hate the idea of it.

ok sorry friendo

fucking go away edgy faggot, nobody is impressed

I said sorry, calm down

no need to call me a faggot
look out guys we got a real dankass badass on our hands here

ok guys ill calm down, we can all be friends again! im not a dankass badass i promise

>tfw lost a date with a girl cuz i told her i prefer TKOL to AMSP

>also said AMSP is the worst since PH

fully agree everyone shits on tkol. but jesus, amsp was underwhelming

This guy is right honestly, and radiohead fans are all frail white kids so nobody's afraid to offend their sissy asses

i even bought the deluxe edition of AMSP

radiohead aren't my fav band anymore thanks to AMSP. dont listen to them much now

OKC is still my fav album so far, tho

i was riding the hype train HARD when they started doing all that fuckery. i went back and listened to everything i could: studio albums, live shows, eps, bootlegs. its was seriously enjoyable. i really do like the band. i still do. but then the album dropped. i waited until i had some time to actually sit and listen to the album and not just passively listen to it. then i did. it was over and i was like "that was it?"
im still grateful for the 20+ years of great music before it. still a fan, just not of that album. and i hopped off the hype train shortly after that first listen. i may have listen to amsp 5 or 6 times. and i've moved on to new musical obsessions.

This, AMSP was painfully underwhelming. Not even bad, just didn't live up to what I'd expect from Radiohead

TKOL best Radiohead album in my opinion, just ahead of OK Computer. Loved them rhythms and atmospheric, vague noises, really great atmosphere to that album

Autism

TKOL was shit because the production was shit and robotic.

I mean just listen to the Bloom live and then studio version.

The live version is literally the best song they've ever done and the studio version is ruined by shitty mixing.

I don't like Radiohead but I think this is their best. AMSP was also pretty good. Radiohead are getting better with age IMO.

>mfw all these people realize that TKOL is actually their best

feelsgoodman. im not alone anymore

>top tier
TKOL, OKC, Amnesiac

>high tier
Kid A, In Rainbows

>mid-tier
Bends, HTTT, AMSP

>creep-tier
PH

I don't think Radiohead give a shit what anyone thinks anymore. Plus as other people have stated, they're not the sort of people to (intentionally) repeat themselves.
>creep-tier
Nice

This, and also they always leave the best songs out of the album

you can hate radiohead and say they only make pleb trash, but at least they make different pleb trash everytime, i think you are being edgy, but that's ok here
love
mickey.

>top tier
In Rainbows, Kid A, OKC
>high tier
Amnesiac
TKOL is somewhere between these
>mid-tier
HTTT, AMSP, Bends
>creep is actually a good song tier
PH

my favorite radiohead albums are HTTT and TKOL.
OKC and Kid A are too boring for me
In Rainbows is pretty good
everything else is garbage except for like two songs
how contrarian am i?

It has the worst cover though and that's all Sup Forums cares about

Sup Forumstier contrarian

TKOL is not top tier

>robotic
One of the biggest charms of TKoL is how the album starts with that mechanical sound, which slowly dissolves into Codex and Give Up the Ghost, and then again returns to it in Separator, while still keeping the same base feeling through every song.

It's their best cover, the fuck are you on about?

Hate the cover, but it's my favourite album (not even just of radioheads)

Radiohead album covers:

1. The King of Limbs
2. Kid A
3. Hail to the Thief
4. Amnesiac
5. A Moon Shaped Pool
6. In Rainbows
7. OK Computer
8. The Bends
9. Pablo Honey

TKOL needed more songs to even compete. Add Supercolider and Dailey Mail and maybe it competes with the rest of them but all the b sides surrounding TKOL are incongruous as fuck.

IR and OKC higher and AMSP lower

>being this pleb

If you think you can just stick Supercollider and Daily Mail onto TKOL you simply don't get the album. Out of the four b-sides, the only that fits with the album's ethos is Staircase, and, yeah, the album would have benefited from its inclusion. (It didn't come out for 20 months after TKOL's release though...)

TKOL is an extraordinarily cohesive album, in part thanks to its short length (4 minutes less than In Rainbows....). put it eloquently

>Things that never happened

>implying magical journey through life In Rainbows isn't the best radiohead album

Videotape is a real bore

lol that is one of my favorite songs on the album you plen

>people don't like AMSP
how do many of you consider yourself fans its a great album. I'd say that it gets weak at the middle but the begging and ending tracks are fantastic.

I've listened to it 3 times through. No songs stuck out to me. I also found their rerelease of true love waits to be less enjoyable than the original live track

yea true love isnt one my personal favorites but Present tense, and Tinker tailor soldier are great songs