Approximately one million people, the vast majority civilians, died as a direct result of US actions in Iraq

>Approximately one million people, the vast majority civilians, died as a direct result of US actions in Iraq.

Sources:
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-deaths-survey-idUSL3048857920080130
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORB_survey_of_Iraq_War_casualties (note sources listed)
truth-out.org/news/item/30164-report-shows-us-invasion-occupation-of-iraq-left-1-million-dead
globalresearch.ca/report-shows-us-invasion-occupation-of-iraq-left-1-million-dead/5442905
washingtonexaminer.com/jill-stein-claims-u.s.-killed-1-million-iraqis/article/2599614
theguardian.com/world/2007/sep/16/iraq.iraqtimeline

>3.9 million people, approximately 16% of the Iraqi population, were uprooted.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

>During the US invasion. roughly a hundred thousand people per month fled the country:
boston.com/news/world/middleeast/articles/2006/11/03/un_nearly_100000_flee_iraq_monthly/

>About 40% of Iraq's Middle Class became refugees:
San Francisco Chronicle. September 3, 2010.
sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/01/16/MNG2MNJBIS1.DTL

How can Americans still argue that they are not an evil empire?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least they found Saddam's weapons.

But Saddam was a brutal dictator. I'm sure they're much happier now that they are free and don't have to worry about having their lives destroyed on the whim of a bloodthirsty madman. :)

i thought this board supported ethinc cleansing

oops

murder is murder no matter the race

Meh.They're just arabs

the eternal anglo striked again

Read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

struck*

I didn't want the war even as a child.

Thankfully ol Donnie is too dumb to pull off this type of shit.

Also why the fuck werent all those "" "leftists""" protesting during the election over Hillary being a dirty murdering war hawk? Oh but she said sweet things about gays

Donald trump will usher in the age of isolationism

We can only fucking hope.

Because Muslims aren't humans so who cares

Americans are scum, where are the news?

It was just a prank bro.

> b-bro you just don't get it it's really complicated there are reasons belieb me
The ultimate sign of stupidity

They didn't die,they archive eternal FREEDOM

This is why we need to abandon NATO and the EU, elect Ivan Pernar and usher a new age of Eurasian accession

Hrvatska za Euroazijski Savez

Realpolitik into the gas chamber 2bh. A good government and good nation hold up ideals, and if they die by them it's still better than surviving as a rat.

Can't really blame the Americans for believing that Iraqi's were civilized enough to not start killing each other the moment the dictator disappeared.

The Iraq War was more a proof of the inhumanity of dessert people than a monument to American military failure.

>I didn't want the war even as a child.
You sound like a hipster, kys.

It's not complicated
ALL governments don't give a shit about how many civilians died because they only think about their own interests
Can you understand it ? Or you're just a dumb sandnigger who thinks the countries he don't likes are evil and the countries he likes are led by saints ?
>A good government and good nation hold up ideals
No, a good government is a government who makes a better future for his own nation, other countries can go in hell 2bh

Fucking this. As soon as the dictator was dead they immediately turned to killing their own neighbors never mind fighting us. Though the Brits/Franks did kind of fuck up with drawing borders in the ME.

Shouldn't have killed the dictator then, you stupid fucking cunts. It threw the country into chaos and remove the balance between Iraq and Iran. You're a bunch of complete idiots.

>Shouldn't have killed the dictator then, you stupid fucking cunts
We didn't kill Saddam though, the Iraqis did. We left before the situation could be stabilized due to international pressure from European cunts

The Americans might have been idialistic idiots, but the evils of the Iraqi war was caused by the Iraqis themselves.

Nah I'm just don't let myself get swept up by revenge.

What goal did invading Iraq to unleash this shit fest accomplish? What "realpolitik" considerations drove the decision?

Retard

You trusted the Iraqis with his life. He should've gone to an international court and not some semi-legitimate revenge court in the middle of a civil war.

>ALL governments don't give a shit about how many civilians died because they only think about their own interests
No.

Oops, our bad y'all

If they were civilians, why were they in a warzone? Checkmate, kiddo.

>USA kills a million Muslims
>Germany and Sweden import a million Muslims

Tell me again who is Western?

Wow, really fires up my neurons

oil and gas you fucking retard.
+ dominance of the sunni over the chiah to please the saudis.

>caring about sandniggers

See this is why your countries are becoming muslim-infested shitholes

Literally victim shaming.

Hey just because we cause the problems dont mean we know how to fix it.

That wouldn't happen if you didn't fucking bomb them in the first case dipshit.

America and Britain destabilising the middle east causing waves of migrants with (arguably legitimate) grievances against the west had nothing to do with it I'm sure.

Yes, they're forcing you at gunpoint to accept immigrants.

Stop being retarded.

This.

But more than Arabs, they're Muslims

see

>defend the killing and forced migration of millions of people
>attack those who helped them
Americans are the lowest of the low.

>dead mudslimes

good riddance

You're a fucking retard who can't admit we fucked up big time. Truly loving something (i.e. this great land) means taking the good with the bad.

>direct result

Let me guess, we are shouldering the blame for all of the ratty shit the insurgents did during our time there including the ongoing sunni vs. shia violence

Except most of the refugees are economic migrants seeking welfare and benefits. Not to avoid conflict.

Freedom ain't free, gommie...

Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq are the top 3 countries of origin to Europe btw

Hmmmmmmmm

>hurdur blame the victim

I fucking hate your pro-Anerican cocksucking. It makes us look worse. Kill yourself.

I forgot about American involvement in Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Turkey, Pakistan, and basically every country not named Iraq or Afghanistan.

The Arab spring and your new left are to blame. Not the United States.

t. berkley pseudo-intellectual neoliberal

shouldn't you be phonebanking?

Right because the only immigrants are coming from Iraq and Afghanistan

We fucked up the post-war managment by putting retards in charge, but the Iraqis themselves went fucking nuts.

I heard the fucking day of surrender towns and cities of old rivalries started to fucking raid each other, and Sunni's just massacred their Shia neighbor's they had lived with for years because "muh islamic sect"

Perfect storm of incompetent management and the savagery of muslims lead to the result.