I am absolutely outraged. I can't believe the sentence that the judge gave this man for raping a woman. 6 months!?!...

I am absolutely outraged. I can't believe the sentence that the judge gave this man for raping a woman. 6 months!?!? That's extremely long and too heavy of a sentence for a man who did nothing wrong. Please stand with Brock Turner, and get the word out that 6 months is too long and that his sentence should be reduced. #StandWithBrock

I mean he is a star athlete, she and her father should be thanking him really

this is why i dont go on Sup Forums anymore

Poor brock lesnar

>implying you were on here before newfag

Because you are a pussy faggot who can't take a fucking joke? go kill yourself. The photo even says goodmanlmao.jpg. You are a fucking autist

>2016
>being so self hating of yourself that you shitpost out of 300% jealousy that you could go to jail for decades if you did the same thing because you're poor, unlikable, and ugly

How is this bait!? This is a serious issue. #StandWithBrock

Look at what my post was directed at, I agree #StandWithBrock

this is not funny. dont try to play edgy you faggot

Can someone confirm...did he actually have sex with her or did violate her with an object/his fingers?

He was drunk. How can he possibly be held responsible? Women cannot consent to bonage while drunk.

The conviction is an outrage. It was just sex, time to Move On.

"Funny" is a relative term, you understand that right? You have no more say over what someone else finds funny than you do over what his favorite color is you ignorant fuck

gr8 b8 m8, r8 8/8 str8 apprci8.

>Calling a sentence that you find too logical to argue with "b8"
kys

My biggest piss off is that suddenly rape makes people mad.

All these pakis doing female genital mutilation, forced marriage, spousal rape, etc... and some fucking american white kid is the reason these weekend sjw rise up on facebook

fuck all of those niggers

>caring about things
>telling people to kill themselves for disagreeing

Please enlighten us as to our sinful ways oh righteous person

What the fuck are you talking about? Caring about what?

l8r sk8r boi

You are really doing a lot to make yourself seem intelligent, and your opinions relevant by posting shit like this

>implying Sup Forums never made these jokes before
been here 7 years, the same jokes

go bleach yourself amanda

nice try

well it's now 3 months motherfucker HAHAH.

I mean he was discovered "thrusting on top of her" so either both or it was a real serious fingerin

If anything people are just moral faggier now sadly

I think that's with good behavior, and I am sure Brock will conduct himself with exemplar behavior and be out in no time. Thank god

Cut the kid a break, he fucked up. He's a sex offender now and his life is fucked, I think he's learned his lesson.

Exactly this, the American just system would rather see vengeance than rehabilitation, and it is evident by the fact that you can't have a normal life after a sentence such as this. It's sad really. I am sure this girl will milk this for all it's worth, but this kids life will be fucked forever. I think the punishment should fit the crime

This is why Sup Forums is shit

Old Sup Forums would have pics of the victim