Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8
youtube.com/watch?v=LqH6fiaCSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=7EVuYg3MNL4
uwubanana.tumblr.com/
pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop/
youtube.com/watch?v=WpmTNH7dQ5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gotta be fake, theres hopefully not individuals like that.

honestly if they are happy about it, fine. but why the hell does it have to be in an apple shop??? fucking faggots

bluewhale

whitewhale

landwhale

does it hurt your soul

afrooo

/\/
\/\

Jon Snow really let himself go didn't he?

Tumblr in one picture

Obviously satire

You know she ate that entire thing not 5 mins later. Thats a feminist sized cookie.

here you are! offbeat claps
youtube.com/watch?v=hYJmsgpLrf8

this is even better! it's like Sup Forums's meetup.
youtube.com/watch?v=LqH6fiaCSqY

and the last one. I call this "Circle of the Fattie"
youtube.com/watch?v=7EVuYg3MNL4

my god

>"Everyday we stray further from god's light."

what the fuck
what
the
actual
fuck
is that...

videos like this make me feel good about living in a shithole like Poland, we dont have shit like that here

>and never attack you
kek

yuck

there is this guy

Definitely anime jutsu. I'm gonna shoot lazers and shit

This wouldn't even be funny if I was stoned.

i dont understand this picture.

Aren't raw potatoes poisonous?

you pick one

It feels deeply wrong, made my fucking skin crawl.

Nah they just taste straight up like starch. Probably hard on your stomach

is that a heroin kit on his bed

It's a shirt and a belt, I just don't understand how somebody can get by with such a tiny fucking bed though.

couldnt stop laughing

select character

the shirt is to cry into, the belt is to hang himself with

green potatoes are

Top kek forgot about this guy - I wonder how he's doing. Suppose his wife has left him yet?

I want to die

How
How can somebody be this fucking dense

Its the Undertale fandom, what the fuck did you expect?

another one

i dare you all, fgts.

>pooalexa.com

It's not even an animal.... what a cheap fuck

end it all

>uwubanana.tumblr.com/
Do it, I dare you

Well, gotta make a living somehow...

Why did people even like undertale? It's just a lazily made graphic novel that seems a bit pandery.

this remember me a video of a canadian searching a secretary for his fun club

I need a secreaty, blonde, single and sexy for, errrr, for the job.

JUST

hope you checked out the reviews, guys.

pooalexa.com/shop/shippables/poop/

wat

Why

I don't know, people just instantly dickride it because "its supah meta" or something.

>"Had God abandoned us?"

The fucking "MMMMM" makes me want to die

it has a good story

Played it
It was an okay game
Waaaay too fucking slow tho

how is this cringe

He looks out of breath from taking a picture

wtf

Underrated

I waited for a time to consume that tempting chocolate. I tried first all the others treats, like brownies, twinkies, cookies, but the Alexa poop IS THE BETTER treat that I ate. Indeed, smell very stinky, the flavor is so strong, bitter but with a sweet taste too. When I opened the container I couldn’t resist to put my tongue in that creamy shit, the best meal direct from the ass of the beautiful scat princess Alexa!! That’s 100% Alexa flavor and odor. You can’t stop to order this tasty addiction!!

>TFW literally eating shit

nigger's pulling a long con to steal her food stamps

her twinkies should be great too, friend.

"I must say that I don’t eat poop often. In fact, it’s rare. Her poop tastes good, yet I am disgusted by my own. How weird is that? she is definitely a treat! I have always said to myself that I won’t eat just any girl’s poop unless she is exceptionally attractive. Alexa is also really healthy. You can taste it! Her poop is loaded in fiber and really does taste sweet and bitter. I feel so weird. It’s going to take 3-4 days for me to finish the dish, but it’s really good. I just got the container today, and I’ve already ate about half of it. As someone who doesn’t smoke, loves to lift weights, and is very obsessive about being germ free, I have always had a very powerful immune system. Eating from Alexa is a perfect way to coerce toward a stronger immune system. I’m going to try all of her shippables in the near future."

A "Review" from the website. I can't tell if it's real or not.

>oatmeal shit pie
Come fucking on man

youtube.com/watch?v=WpmTNH7dQ5Q

spooky

>i'm hooked for life. it's very addictive.

Do you think I'm cute private pile?

check this one:
I repeat…this is the greatest thing ever.

First, one needs to consider the value of this delicacy. There are probably five of these produced tops in a week’s time so get in line because there is certainly a demand. And me…I’m a bit particular about my preference, and willing to wait a bit longer for the Goddess, Poo Alexa, to create the perfect gift for me. Those of us who understand the blurred line between the sacred and the profane recognize the greatness of what Poo Alexa offers. It’s like a surprise Christmas. Once you get the tracking number, you just put it in a browser window and refresh each morning. It takes a few days but one morning you’ll hit refresh and it’ll show that it’s on the way. Instant thrill!!! Eventually my fourth wife will appear and I will have to leave this practice as a warm memory but until that time comes (and quite honestly, I’m in no hurry) I will remain extremely grateful for Poo Alexa’s ultimate treat. As I post this…I just got home, and today is Christmas in April.

*overly pretentious and predictable story with morals so far up it's ass it sees out of its mouth

Not cringe, just awesome

am I having a stroke? What are these words I don't know what that says