What's your excuse?

What's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

electrical engineer here :/

I'm not even on this thing, too poor for dem fancy educations.

Where does an Advanced Diploma for Video Game Art and Design fit?
I also have some knowledge of coding in C++/#, Java, and Python.

>med
>mid-tier

>history
>low tier
this is what plebs actually think

Animation student with knowledge of coding, not sure where I sit. Was almost going to study Geology.

Nursing student. Unknown where I stand on here.

Business and marketing is mid and low tier toplel. Only if you take your knowledge and use it to make someone else rich you cuck faggot

Probably med.

>gender studies is a thing
What the fuck i'm reading?

Thats one of the three or four bullshit degrees feminazis take and then blame the patriarchy for their shit pay.

They also tried to get Gender and Women's studies to become a BS.

i am unable to learn through theory, but only through practical work.

Probably. I know that where I am there's currently a shortage of nurses and we would have a median salary of about $75k.

Go to a hands on school then. Like... a trade school.

There mus be a LOT of well paid jobs in hostory field.

yeah because living a life as an engineer in our corporate society is som great, til really making such a thread shows science people have no creativity at all

What's my excuse for what?

ME master race reporting

>mfw this is not a joke

Things like it makes some dictators(like hittle, puttin or trump) looks like a saviour.

I'm in econ you nignog

Philosophy is the mother of all sciences you forgot dat bitchboi

Getting a Master's in Business Administration certainly isn't mid tier. You could earn upwards of £100k on your first year after graduation if you know the right people. I know people who are millionaires by 25 and retired by 30.

No excuse. I have a graduate degree in a god tier area of study.

>Applied Physics
>Organic Chemistry
>Soon to be Mech engineering
I still have never made more than $12/hr in my life and get no pussy from my degrees

About to head to college for computer science starting this fall

My excuse is that im gonna steal your bitch with my guitar. just watch me play wonderwall, fuckboy.

Each time i check one of this thread i'm my major is on diffrent tier right now high tier (economics)

>trying this hard

Dubs = Truth

physics and electrical engineering
god tier coming through I guess

Put a man made object on the moon using philosophy. Cunt

>Major matters over school
Good one user. Have fun with your Physics degree from FSU while all the Women's Studies majors at Barnard are getting analyst jobs at Goldman

You're way off base with your stupid picks for shit tier.

If you're just talking about how much money you can make as a man, then sure your sexist ass will put gender studies at the bottom of the list. But, everyone should get a degree in gender studies so that we can rout the systematic oppression of women.

This world would be so much better if everyone had 4 years of gender studies.

Defend the value of science using science. Cunt.

biochemical engineering with premed

High Mid Tier here.
Norwegian language teacher

I'm a nuclear engineer, cunt. How is that not God-Tier?

I, too, like to watch the big bang theory!

Law should be in high you fucking stupid

Low-Mid Tier. You're a film studies accountant.

Akin to history, english, and communications.

Retards like you will always prefer the factory owner and the accountant to a writer or architect. Truly creative people who do more for our society than increase efficiency and maximise production are what will progress humanity, and whether or not they earn less money is irrelevant when there are other motivations in life.

To get to the moon, the scientific method was needed. That method is inherently philosophical and epistemological.

My university doesn't have a specific astronomy degree, so I'm taking physics. Does that put me at god tier?

What kind of ranking is this?
Also what the fuck am I, I'm in chemical engineering.
So am I inbetween god/high tier?

Im accounting, which I guess is finance so mid tier. Meh, I won't argue with that

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0

Im guessing high tier. It says "Engineering (All other)"

God tier physics major bitches

Fixed it lol

Nobody hires philosophy experts. It's literally useless.

you should end yourself and save some oxygen

i'd rather save a nigger than you

Arbitrary as fuck

Maybe not from your shit school lol

Philosophy is freeing yourself from this system of "I have to be hireable to be worth something."

Fuck off, value based on profession is entirely contrived.

> (OP)
>I'm a nuclear engineer, cunt. How is that not God-Tier?
Covered under Chemical you stupid cunt.

>Mad because he's in the shit tier and consequently unintelligent.

Lol

You're trying to bait me. Really bro what the fuck does philosophy do for you? That's shit you can learn on Wikipedia it's so trivial. And yes I attended philosophy 102, fucking hipster bullshit and it's gonna get you jack shit.

I majored in math and CS, and graduated magna cum laude, so I don't need a fucking excuse.

Philosophy is perfect for guys who don't value currency. Stick with that, you bum dumpster diving shithead.

Lol. You can learn anything on Wikipedia with enough effort you dumb fuck. Quantum physics included. Phil 102 at a community college, my point exactly. Philosophy classes at my school literally set the standard and the coursework for the physics classes at your shit-tier college.

Well im god tier

You tell yourself whatever makes you happy now, you're gonna regret it in a decade. It's truly a waste of time. But I bet you have fun in the class, huh faggot?

>you can learn anything on Wikipedia.
>philosophy major.
These kids are mentally fucking handicapped.

Philosophy is perfect for people who want to explore the lengths of life to which the term 'value' applies. But you'll be happy once you get that new suit and that Porsche user, trust me.

>right people
You said it, it isn't due to the Master but the people you know.

Majoring in business and computer science sooo

>State school physics major
>Tells me I'll regret my ivy education in a decade

Good one. I have a ton of fun, suck my visibly superior dick.

See? You instantly categorize me. Suit? Porsche? Go fuck yourself you pretentious poser, your fake education has done little to mask your obvious shortcomings psychologically. You're an example that's perfect - of why nobody likes philosophy majors. You guys are literally the worst human beings.

I started overseas at the age of 21, and the school had a VERY limited amount of classes being offered for their majors. So, I took what I could get, transferred back to the U.S. after a couple of years, and went with what was closest-related to what I studied over there.

Sorry if it's not as easy/glamorous as having a guidance counselor hold my hand through HS, and then being able to go straight to college/uni after I finished.

Where's medicine?

Of course you have fun, because you're in a fake class I'm sure you attend under the pretense of getting laid. Die in a fire you mistake on humanity.

You can if you're not a dumb fuck. There's nothing on that list that's all that difficult to self-teach. Benefits of Philosophy: complex problem solving, big picture planning, attention to detail, pattern recognition.

At first I thought you were trolling but now I'm not so sure.

>Implying any single science could be used to put a man made object on the moon kek

Haha somebody's mad that I've got more inherent value in my life. Keep looking for it though, I'm sure there's a physics equation with it somewhere. Faggot

Oh you mean basic human traits? You have to take a class for that? It's a waste and the instructors are considered jokes in their field.

I'm a chemical engineer...

>pattern recognition.

I lol'd.

More benefits of Philosophy: You'll be able to string together a semi-coherent argument.

I literally understood none of that. You're gay.

You better value what you have, as a philosophy major you're not gonna ever have much of value.

Oh look, more major-shaming.

Again, maybe at your school. Not here, faggot.

I just read what I posted and none of it was incoherent, are you sure you shouldn't be in reading class fam?

>value

aviation here
no idea where i stand

Taking computer science, maths and physics for A-levels. Probably going to go further in computer science.

>Fake class I attend under the pretense of getting laid.

literally wut does this mean?

Which class is fake?

Yeah patterns dont mean shit