ITT: We post pics of Girls we know and user says what they do to them sexual and rating

ITT: We post pics of Girls we know and user says what they do to them sexual and rating

>reply4reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNJVkUhqkYI
youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op here
same girl

The only sex I could get from this coal burner is a steady dose of cucking. No thank you.

Reply for reply faggot

Normal people sex after a Coldplay show

I'd grab her by the hair and make her gag on my cock then push her over and slam my cock into her pussy. She'd tell me to cum on her tits but instead I finish inside her.

Smack her sunburnt body til she cried then tell her shes worthless pick her up carry her into the bedroom edge her for a while then after shes been pleasured relentlessly abuse her red bruises body for however long i pease

titfuck her and leave her in the field for all the local farmers to plow

Titty fuck while she tickles my colon.

Hide in her closet whilst shes changing then when shes just about to take her pants off catch her by surprise jump out at her and corner her in her room push her head down towards my Dick and demand a blowjob as i cum down her throat and she tries to cough it back up but for my dick my dick to still be in the way i record it and threaten to send it to family unless she's my fuck doll

Wait till she uses a public rest room then make her the newest edition to the rape vicitim list and complete push her boundries so she's a slut and can't live without cock everyday of her life

Reply for reply cunts

Reply4reply

Jam a champagne bottle up her asshole and fuck her cunt while she feels the curved glass shaking around in her rectum

Go ta hell dweeb

Wipe the smile of her face by sodomizing her and recording it and posting it on every social media site with a zoomed in bit when she's choaking on my dick and she's gagging up my cum on all fours

Not a very intelligent response

This is a powerful image

I'd throat fuck her, flip her around, wrap that long hair around her neck and pound her ass doggystyle while I choke her. Then I'd finish on her face and make her lick it up.

I'd make her remove her make up and take a non-misleading photo

:)

gross

She deserve it pretty brutual in an ally way at 2am me and a couple others keep her holes constantly filled for hours on end whilst we all take turns cuming in each hole

would Sup Forums?

Step 1: Have her join my Pagan cult.
Step 2: Bring her to meeting place in the woods
Step 3: Get her fucked up on LSD, and Ecstasy.
Step 4: Start massive bonfire.
Step 5: Fuck her in a smokey field while we both trip balls in the name of the old gods.

leftie, she's a slut

Fuck she's cute. I want to take it slow at first, kiss her and fuck her gently. Then i'd lower her head to my cock and shove it down her throat and hold her there until she cries. Then I'd tie her up and have others come over so we could take turns fucking her holes and jizzing on her runny mascara face.

I want her to make her eat my ass with those lips. Then I'd turn around and fuck her in the pussy. i'd tape her eyes open so I could look into them as I cum inside her, and make her clean up my cock.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNJVkUhqkYI
She's a french singer.

My slutty ex-roommate

Eat her like a mad dog eating dinner.

Make her kiss me after and taste her own juices

Fuck her face to tears

Pinch and bite her juicy tits

fuck her raw and impregnate

Id rip that bikini off and take her to the local beach, and proceed to let every passing male use her as their cum dumpster

More please

Her tongue is pierced

69 while standing up. See how long she can blow me while she hangs upside down on my cock.

I would bury my face in her cleavage and kiss and grope her titties

Her

would you?

if there where no commitment then sure. would grab her by the tits and enjoy her ladycave

Got any more?

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=mY8tx4huoqM&feature=youtu.be

Beautiful, more?

Keep posting /;-;/

youtube.com/watch?v=xCk_yTLI7A0

My ex. Thoughts?