Why are women insane?

why are women insane?

Because women

Like everything else in life, it's mens fault.

Is that weed on the floor?

bump

because they first act with their emotion then rationalise later or not it depend on the individual stupidity
woman are teached to follow their emotion and feeling in the contrary men are teached to follow their brain adn reason

and if u fail in one of those teach you get solo beacause none of the 2 other role will accept to fit with ur mess of role

I love self-incriminating posts. Would love to see the lawsuit documents even more.

>implying women can be at fault ever at anything in life whatsoever

god imagine what it would be like to fuck this chick

>2016
>marriage or dating

nah I'd rather actually enjoy my life.

My favorite

I'm inclined to believe that the bitches who do this only do it to people who would let it go anyway.

Why are you letting only like 75% of women ruin the other 25%? You'll never find true happiness in life until you find a chick who lives nearby and you date and you trick yourself into loving her.

Because they have been getting their way as a child and will continue to get what they want as an adult.

I completely read that as xhamplanet.com

In other news tonight: whale refused from being with its own kind

let's involve statistics then

first of all you need to get the RIGHT amount of dateable women

let's factor out obese/fat girls, then handicapped, then psycho, then strippers, hookers, crackwhores, now let's factor out women over 40, lesbians, feminists, women with STDs, then women who can't bear children, and then of course the ugly ones.

imagine how much less that 25% is.

always, always treat women like children 1st and "equals" 2nd

Because decades of men have lied and said they were just fine so they could put their weiner in them

cause first world women are basically written a blank check at birth

arrest my development up senpai

She got smacked for hitting someone, not being a dyke. Fuck.

Like that illegal migrant in Texas bragging about being illegal doing her Valedictorian speech.

Jesus christ thats the perfect example of a beta male. Just look at him

At least he's getting laid. Do betas get sex?

cave diving does not count as sex

it would be cool to replace part of her skull with a hardened glass window, so we could see what it looks like to not think.

What if the gender roles were reversed? would it have the same affect?

Happened last November.
>follow a page about cars and shit in Houston on Facebook
>every now and then someone who follows the page posts a video about their car
>one day some Hispanic cunt posts her car
>35 seconds of the 9 minute video is her showing off a fucking 2005 Civic with stickers all over and a glossy green paint job
>the rest of the video is her showing off her house, talking about her dog, friends and basically promoting herself as an "Instagram model"
Can't make this shit up.
>cue hundreds of comments shitting on her and the video
>she chimes in with your typical all caps, cruise control "YOUR JUST FAR SEXIST UGLY FUCKS I LOVE MY CAR AND MY HOUSE etc. etc."
>people continue tearing into her
>her boyfriend starts posting
>"IMMA FIND EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ALL OF YOU"
>allofmywut.webm
>cunt starts crying abuse and reporting damn near everyone
>after an hour or two of following the shitstorm, I fuck off to go do whatever I was doing that night
>check Facebook the next day
>page deleted
>mfw

Dude look at the girl he is having sex with. She probably approached him and forced him to a relationship and he was too beta to do anything about it

No, then it'd fall under probably 8 of these "abuses" because women don't have the same set of rules as men. They've got a double standard in their favor.

>Wake up
>Have breakfast
>Call ex 178 times
>Go to work
Just a normal day

Yeah she'd be on her fucking computer and singing

>217 sung messages

It's like they use every opportunity to get the most attention possible. That's probably why they love facebook causes, like "every comment for this freak gets us one step closer to god". They get a chance to show how great they are.

The whales aren't supposed to actually go on the boat itself anyway

>Some chick's online profile
>"No Dudebros please"
>Note it's xhamster
mfw

okay here's my whale joke

She could have just said "well why don't the other whales have to wear a life jacket?"

Ha!

How old is she? Eleven?

We hear 24/7 that men are pieces of shit who need to mind their impulses and instincts.

Let's take a minute to shine that spotlight on women. Funny how pussies and cunts flip out whenever anyone does.

(Even though I'm smarter than him)

I thought Cleese was gay.

>sorry girls I am GAY

kek

>"I want other cock but still want you to support me emotionally and financially"

>"no"

>"YPU FUCKNIGH PIECE OF SHIT HOW CAN U TRHWO AWAY OUR REALTOINSIHP OMFG WOW JUST WOW"

KEK

This only proves chicks are in it for the money and play the long con. She'll be with you for so long you'll feel safe, then bam, takes AT LEAST 50% of your shit. It's even worse when you're rich or famous, because the judges will actually say "she's become accustomed to this lifestyle so it's fair".
AND? You thought you were smart? You thought a prenuptial agreement meant diddly dick? They THROW THOSE OUT if they deem the terms "unfair".

Never, ever, ever, fucking ever never ever get married. Ever. Don't do it, you get NOTHING out of it. Not a fucking thing. You think a ring on her finger is going to keep her faithful? You're deluded.

wtf are these nig nogs even saying?

>Threatens to have her deported

This bitch. I feel so bad for the husband.

Wow she's like a cheap botnet

You answered your own question. They're women.

Women, it's never enough.

>nigger females

No wonder they're all single mothers

This one

good rage start, perfect for face-to-face clash at the evening

I respected this guy a lot more before I found out he got married four fucking times. What a goddamn idiot

at least she owns up to her autism.

That guy has some JUST hair

>Teached
Kill yourself

We get it. there are double standards for women. Deal with it and find one who isn't a piece of shit, become gay, or kill yourself.

was kind of hard to read, most of it makes sense, it's just logic, being respectful and acting not like a nigger.

some of these though...

remember, if you refuse to have sex with her, you are being abusive, you cannot rape a man, remember?

The whole "open relationship" thing with women is too funny, although to be fair this is probably the least cunty one I've ever seen. He actually sounds a bit uptight IMO, just leaving without even just saying no or anything (to be fair he might have just thought that this spelt the end though).
But she really does sound as not-bitchy as is possible with this topic.

Equal rights equal fights

All I know is Anthony Martinez is alpha as fuck

Ten buck that bitch is going to be on his dick within the next 48 to 72 hours.

It's all about options.

If she perceives she can "trade up", she probably will. The only thing stopping her is her own will. But the Governments of the Western world usually let women discard men while still extracting their resources. This is a one-sided termination of the contract between the sexes.

Women aren't necessarily inherently worse than men, it's really that the State and culture subsidize and incentivize their worst instincts, the darker angels of their nature, while still punishing men's.

The natural result is that women in general become more of a collective entitled, maniacal, slutty, opportunistic, parasitic motherfuck. Which of course causes men to invest less and less in women.

Apparently this was a thing where a woman came up with all the ways she could think of to abuse a female (notice they're all SHE and HER) so the law could possibly include them, increasing the amount of female abuse versus male abuse, to get more sympathy for chicks.

I would do the same thing.

>Equal rights equal fights
He said to the judge.
See how that works out in court for you.
Man on man? Sure, whatever. Man on woman? You're fucked, kiddo.

>wow just wow
I completely lost it at that

And all of that comes down to, there's still nothing good for you in marriage because women won, they're going to fuck you over any way they can so it's safer to stay single. And look up common law marriage laws in your state so you don't get fucked that way.

It doesn't quite matter that men get "fair consequences" and women get "lenient consequences" when it happens to you.

thats not blood, dried blood isnt pink

>think
kek

Allow me to play doubles advocate. Women are not men, they are not the same, and no one man is good enough for any woman. She needs more that you can provide. That's not a reflection on you, she would need more than anybody could give her. So just let her drain you financially and waste your time and not let you fuck other women. It's worth it.

Worthless nigresses.

Thank god, if you hadn't by then you may not have laughed

Whilst he's fucking her, you're complaining at anonymous imageboard, shithead.

If she's ballsy enough to tell him she wants other dick, she's probably been cock-hopping for a while anyway and is just looking to ease her conscience by getting his permission to keep doing it.

Bottom line, it's over. Cut ties, move on, don't look back. She's dead weight and a waste of time.

I almost threw "IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!"
in their too.

I can think of long term, permanent, extremely damaging psychological ways to abuse women that aren't even on this list. I can do the most fucked up abusive shit without even having to touch them.

even simple shit like, staring them down, microwaving their cat, digging a grave in her backyard... etc

>implying anyone would want to fuck a retarded, fat, 42-year-old ogre

>support her emotionally and financially
She did mention he had a nice job, but it felt more like a "he's a stable, cool dude" statement, and not like "i want his money". She really doesn't sound desperate for "support".

Honestly I don't see why you're making such a scandal over this - the chick didn't even cheat, she was just proposing an open-relationship, which probably means, for her, that she wants to be with him because she loves him for more than just for the sex.
She's upset he had such a radical reaction, but she didn't seem like she blamed it on him.

I think you might be a bit of a salty neckbeard.

>simple shit
>microwaving their cat
kek

The sheer oblivion she has for the gravity of what she did is pathetic and his response was spot on.

If I'd have contributed my all to the relationship and 5 years later you turn around and say "I want to fuck other people", I'd have done the same thing.