roight

So any zoos on here today?

So... all of the UK are furries?

?

crossfit 2.0

Post more ferals please.

Howdy man. How's it going?

Hey man. Nice to see ya.

Hey dude. I'm doing okay. I still haven't started work for the summer which is bugging me.

Truck has a misfiring cylinder right now too. I should make sure that the firing order is correct and maybe get new wires and a coil. Not sure if I really want to do all that though.

Otherwise I've been at the gym, that's about it.

Hey Protos, what's up?

Yes.
Love your mom btw, nice bitch.
Tell her uncle Rony sends his sloppy regards.

Yea a basic tune up wouldn't hurt. Does it have a cap and rotor or is it coil packs? If its a cap and rotor, it might have a bit of corrosion built up somewhere

You haven't fixed that cylinder yet? And i'm alright.
How's the gym routine going?

Posting ferals since no one else will.

How's everyone doin today?

I'm actually not entirely sure what it has. I think (assume) it has a coil but I could very well be wrong.

I had it looked over and the fluids flushed a week ago and its been running great except for that problem. I think it might be electrical but I'm not sure. I replaced the spark plugs a few weeks ago but not the wires so maybe its just one of those is bad or the order was wrong on the distributor cap or something.

Nope, not yet. I'm going to wait probably until July to have it taken care of because I need more money in my pocket first.

Gym is going well, I'm starting to see improvements in how much weight I'm lifting. My core is still pretty weak right now but I'm getting there. I'm also starting to improve on pull ups which is what I really want

Glad to hear you're well.

Could be a possibility. What year is it again?

Non-analplay femdom and/or some cumsluts please.

Hey I resent that buddy.

why is her anus on her tail.

1993, it's the 4.0 OHV motor.

A quick google says that it has a coil pack

I'm not your buddy, pal.

It's anatomically correct in case you've never seen a doberman back there.

Dont have any sorry

Well Im not your pal, friend.

Yeah, exactly what she said right after I conceived thee.

You know what, I'm going to go look at the coil right now and make sure that its wired correctly to the plugs.

I'll be back in like five

He's not your friend, boy.

No it doesn't. Try the organic ones.

He's not your boy, lad.

Im not your boy, my liege.

And so we never heard from him again....

One week later in local police office had a call. Body was found. Under the hood of a truck. Cause of death - multiple plugs incorrectly plugged all over his body.

In all seriousness the organic ones are good, and some re-flavored ones are good, but most are trash.

I'm not your lad, man.

I'm not your leige, lord.

Yes.

I stopped eating all kinds of candy for like 6 months, then when I went back to them, they all tasted like corn mixed with plastic. Been doing organic ever since.

I'm watching cartoon network right now...
Man, things have changed.

Some cream covered and/or filled please?

No joy, cylinders were wired correctly.

I might need to clean the mass airflow sensor. Well, I probably should even if it isn't a fix. That'll likely still need to be a new coil pack and wires

how so? did they do that stupid cartoon network IRL thing again?

You got it boss.

Gotta go, but be back in a bit

I like the part of the car that goes vroom.

So long, Diesel

See you then. Have fun

Me too, but I like that part best when it works the way it should

Having his taste this damaged after some illness, so the overpowered flavoring agents now have no effect on you.
Dam'n that sucks to be you in modern society.
Now must be everything tastes like shit to you.

Yeah, real faces of kids on the cartoons. Kind of creepy.

Soon adult swim and regular cartoon network will be indistinguishable.

Well, kind of. Everything that isn't organic has some kind of corn aftertaste. Especially soda. It's really noticeable if you stop eating whatever food, then go back to it after a while.

I second this.

And I just moved so there's no Whole Foods for miles. It's like corntopia out here. Like 3 organic items per supermarket...