ITT:Post your favorite album and have others guess things about you and your personality

ITT:Post your favorite album and have others guess things about you and your personality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=weWTuvdL-LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=504L_qSfTaM
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ4K8a3KpQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0GTVEh7FfC4
youtube.com/watch?v=JtKCt8Afk9s
youtu.be/skX73x48SDE?t=177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're definitely an ignorant racist.

Why?

or aenima, kind of a coin toss.

Eh, you told me to guess? You're on /b, and that album (about which I know nil) looks vaguely Nazi, so that was my natural leap in logic.

would smoke a bowl with/10

youtube.com/watch?v=weWTuvdL-LQ
guess

You visit Sup Forums a lot.

From London or Manchester
Pretty moody
Can't drive so takes public transport everywhere.

You are a sensible human being with an appreciation for alternative

You're from Greece?

Burial is the fucking shit. Fuck all these niggers.

I have one of those personal profile template thingys as well if you wanna get deeper into it but this is just my fav album

You have good taste. Great album. I heard they were getting back together but haven't looked into it. Would be good though.

Another great album, You might like kavinsky's stuff as well, nightcall from the drive soundtrack was by kavinsky. They have a really good song with the weeknd called odd look, it sounds like michael jackson met daft punk.

How do you know that?

New Aphex album coming btw

mhm

autist
troll
good album

>Can't drive so takes public transport everywhere
lol damn that's me. but I'm taking driving lessons right now, so not true for much longer

Change the game for me.

I'd say moody, introvert, loner, but that'd be too cliché. I bet you're kind of a cool guy, laid back, would drink a beer with.

also I don't really have a favorite album, but this is one of those albums I come back to the most

>I have one of those personal profile template thingys as well if you wanna get deeper into it but this is just my fav album

I didn't get that

Hacked into your IP.

Not difficult

Faggot/57

k

Go for it.

I do happen to like Kavinsky. Hotline Miami sountrack is also similar album I fuck with.

its llike personal ratings, its worth the look

I love it!

Well link?

Ayy

not the actually guy though
im just an mu fag

sorry that was worded horribly, I'm tired from work and gym and I've also had a bit to drink.

vapor wave was my worst but i still enjoy it from time to time

FBZ - 3001: A Laced Odyssey

Yeah that synthwave hype is on point.
If you like Hotline Miami, check out Com Truise - Data Kiss.

bumping with aesthetics.

Double dubs knows what's up.

If this is your fave, you're at the very least pretentious as fuck...
No one likes this unless they evolved with the band, so I'm guessing a rebel streak when you were younger, then some sadness, melancholy growing up.
Pseudo-intelectual with hipstery tendencies. It doesn't sound like it but I don't mean any of it as a bad thing, you might be legit smart and stylish.
Into retro indie stuff, probably excentric to some degree, bit of a show off.
Fun, sociable in the right mood but with real sensibility.
Into pop culture/anime, nostalgic.
Autist with emo tendencies.

>put on this album
>see this thread
>see the album
I'm not 2 minutes in. I just finally gained an appreciated for the album the other day, and I've been playing it over and over. It's fantastic.

Most vaporwave is shit,
I only really like 2814, Hong Kong Express and Blank Banshee and BB is a really acquired taste.

Pretentious?I just love Burial,i got nothing more to say

Flatbush Zombies - 3001: A Laced Odyssey

Ever actually listened to Vampire Weekend? Sure as hell isn't emo

youtube.com/watch?v=504L_qSfTaM

youtube.com/watch?v=qQ4K8a3KpQA

give a listen

Likes Eric and Dylan,probably columbiner.Doesn't like to go out much,introverted,has been through some shit earlier in his life.

Your mother was overprotective and that left you a trauma.

I sure as hell didn't expect to see that here.
That and Sattelite anthem icarus are fucking godly, SAI is fucking chill as shit to smoke to.

top marks user.

Skip to 2:19

posting my fav song off this album unless anyone wants a taster.
it's really both depressing and happy which is strange.
youtube.com/watch?v=0GTVEh7FfC4

Perfect shit

Judge me.

You're white, friendless, attractive, brown hair, brown eyes, NEET, live in America, weak or no father figure, you'd like to believe in a higher power but logic makes it difficult, and you have a strong dislike of either showering or bathing, you LOVE one and can't really stand the other. I can't tell you which one is which, that is the extent of my ability.

Tbh deathstar was better.

>you LOVE one and can't really stand the other
I didn't really get that,mind to explain?

everything is correct except for "live in America"

Seen Kavinsky in concert like a year ago, it was awful. Shittiest thing I've ever had to seen by far.

I cannot speak any further lest the illusion of accuracy be broken, and the illusion is the only thing that matters.

Conclusion : cut that fuckin ugly ass beard

Best piece of art ever made.

it looks better IRL and my girlfriend likes it. If you haven't had an inner thigh tickler before I highly recommend it.

Thank you so much! Modest Mouse is underrated as fuck

you visited Sup Forums once

No beard is a rule, it's ugly and dirty I would never grow one. It's a beta fag thing.

plus I'm usually at my best unless I'm hanging in the morning after a night out.

hell yeah that was chill to sit

through

youtube.com/watch?v=JtKCt8Afk9s

personal music i like

Agrreeed

love this album. would chill with. maybe hold hands.

this track

youtu.be/skX73x48SDE?t=177

Bones is good.

I've been super digging STRFKR recently.

Anyone ?

You must like dancing and have good taste, if this is your fave you're a bit shallow tho
Trying too hard to be a rocker
Weeabo
Intense, absorbing, maybe phony
Nostalgic as fuck, posible musician/audiophile
Gullible, dumb
Excellent taste, true punk rocker
Respectable, likely individualistic, you probably like balance
Emo as fuck
Wannabe stoner, likely intelligent/sensitive but still a work in progress
Attention whore, into scenes and subculture
Decent taste, stylish, sensibility

I can respect that. I love all of them honestly. saw them on the Instant Gratification Tour and the 10 year. Great both times, had VIP for the anniversary one.

That guy is actually really good at acapellas.
Aaronicstuff on youtube is really good.

kek no beard is a rule? In Italy beards are in style at the moment and you can't get pussy unless you have one.
Only people who grow neckbeards and patchy boybeards dislike beards.
If you dont want a beard thats fair enough but actively hating beards is a sign you can't grow a good one.

Nice taste man, his hair can be fucking weird sometimes though.

Wrong I just like this album I'm not weaboo or otaku at all I'm not into anime either, I heard about vaporwave from a friend called Ross from college and I had to go through hours of him forcing me to listen before I found an album that I liked.

It's pretentious rock light, if that isn't emo tendencies (not quite the same as full blown emo) I don't know what is... Chillax, this isn't about getting ofended, these rae all obviously snap judgements and I'm sure I'm wrong on more than a couple of opinions, I did post my own fave so we are all in this together...

That album has a song named after my fucking hometown.

Hate this shit hole.

>In Italy beards are in style at the moment and you can't get pussy unless you have one.
I actually live 20kms from the Italian border (no luck for u lil boy), and I banged an italian chick like LITERALLY last saturday. This is the crappiest bullshit I've ever had to read. Kill yourself

I like fragile better but Chris squire is a legitimate bass god

Different but this album has no bad songs if your a fan of this kind of rap

Crywank

aw dude i fucking loved dance gavin dance back in the day

Sorry I meant Sicily, My family is from Patti.
Still for you to be right next to the one country I used to dismantle your childish argument is highly unlikely and I'm calling bullshit.
You would enjoy life more if you had a less narrow minded view of it. You don't like beards, Congratulations. You're not right. It's an opinion.

my nigs

You can be sorry but I still rekt ya. At least you tried. Cy@

depressed
fedora
edgy
stoner?
underage indie fever
a cool guy
indie fever
edgy and virgin
stylish
idk maybe you fap to ponies
i'm thinking that's some dark shit, but a nice guy
you think you're gangsta but you're really really just a faggit
nice guy
edgy
kill yourself
kinda edgy but you get some pussy i guess
wtf why is asuka there
idk man this seems nice you seem nice
i have no idea bra but i guess you're edgy as fuck
you crave attention, but you cool, boards of canada is cool
normally, bands with noise in the name are a bunch of edgy faggots try hards and wannabes so i guess youre a tryhard wannabe faggot
same as the other BoC dude
edgy but just a lil bit, you cool tho
deep
normie