How come Russians are such expert Finn-bashers...

How come Russians are such expert Finn-bashers? Do any Russians care to share some trade secrets on how to successfully ruin a Finn?

Hi Slovene friend.
Volga-Finnics aren't Finns but merely just one component that was used to create Finns.

get khan'd russia

finns are inferior subhumans

its literally simple

YES!
Finn's bpussies belong to me

those are shit tier finns anyways

Against Finns...you win!

girl on the right is still qt

Well I don't care about those Volga-Finnic guys much. I'm haplogroup I1 and have a Germanic personality so I identify as Gothic/Gutiska.

cringe

yeah, would totally abduct and take as my Novgorod Slovenian pagan bride.

>we wuz mongolz and shit hurr durr fuk da white man

>The Finn is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a drunk, parasite, bönde, coward, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Mongol and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out."

>we're not finns not a single drop of finno-uralic blood 99% I1 Germanic Goth
the self-hatred is palpable

10 minutes and your thread got khan'd full of finns. Our inner mongol invader is strong

Me on the left t. haplogroup I1 Finn :^) don't speak a word of Swedish though

Why should I identify with some people I have nothing to do with except language?

Man life is good in this country, how can other countries (shitholes) even compete with us?
That's right, you can't

I1 "people" lived in caves before Indo-European R1a and R1b tribes came along. When Finnic people came to Finland they looked nothing like that but instead were huntergatherers dressed in rags.

That is because we desperately want to show off to swedes. Dont believe anything rest of my countrymen will say about this

>Why should I identify with some people I have nothing to do with except language?
Get the fuck out of this country, then.

Wrong. Us Finnish I1's come from Gothic-Geatish tribes.
First we fuck up Rome, then we go sauna and chill up north.

get out with that gene autism. Nobody posts seriously about other nationalities and races

It kinda triggers me that there are still non indo-germanic groups left in Europe
I am not saying we should genocide Finns and Estonians, but something needs to be done

>how to successfully ruin a Finn?
show him a mirror

good post

You could start by stopping importing arabs here

Mehmet with the expecte divide and conquer tactic. Won't work.

That's horseshit, Finnish I1 had been here for millenia prior to anything of the sort. Even so, it isn't all that illogical to think that such conquests were initiated by the people that conquered Scandinavia and made the local inhabitants speak their language and their women carry their seed, namely R1 people.

Europe's IQ would go down so much, that this continent could be named "North Africa" then

ayylmao nation

those foreheads are really rare, looks like they re balding nw2 or something

>conquered scandinavia
proto-germanics settled the land as the ice sheets melted

why dont you want to coexist with us?
we never have done any harm

agreed, but first all second and third worlders should be genocided in Europe. they have no place in here

>That's horseshit, Finnish I1
>I1

you are N mongol, not I european

I1 people aren't the original Germanics.

Stop making up shit that fits in your narrative you inferiority complexed fuck.

everyone loves finland you faggot

genghis khan was an auburn jew, you fugging slanted mongol kunt, and its real name is temujin

don't believe their lies

So you think we should call it native Gothic I1 in Finland?

I'm not making shit up, I1 "people" didn't do anything during the thousands of years they had Europe for themselves so my narrative is very logical.

I'm R1a actually. It too came from Siberia though, so I guess you're right in a way.

>I'm R1a actually
What subclade?

this Pekka looks like he had Swedes in his bloodline

R1a-YP1445

All I1 comes from a single man, possibly a very tall and strong native European who dominated over Indo-Europeans and fucked their women all day.
Before Indos Europe was filled with other subhuman haplogroups like G and I2 which you can still find in a shit hole like Austria.

what haplogroup are the alpinid subhumans from germany ?

E1b, G, J, R1a Slavic

I1 isn't over 40% in any European country, all I1 countries speak non-Paleolithic European languages that were forced on them (IE and Uralic) and even in countries where Paleo-European maternal lineages dominate I1 doesn't go past the 40% mark. Your definition of domination is peculiar to say the least.

really makes you think

And yet, every non I1 country is a fucking hell on earth.
Really makes you think.

>a- at least members of my cuck lineage contribute to the well being of others

oh yeah?
who backstabbed us in ww2?

Yeah, I guess founders of Europe and Western civilization in general were more shit than all-mighty Finland, becuase of glorious dominant l1 genes.

Spain, Portugal, France, Italian kingdoms - All shit, because hey have less l1 haploshit than Finland.

perhaps a man carrying a disease that wiped out most(if not all) and most of the women.

Once again, it's not a cuck lineage. It comes from a native European who fucked Indo-European women all day long.
He was the only/last one of his kind so he couldn't make them all speak his language.
Scandinavians don't have much paleolithic European maternal DNA compared to their I1 and some of those lesser I2s.

>Once again, it's not a cuck lineage. It comes from a native European who fucked Indo-European women all day long.
Yet his lineage makes up less than half of all lineages in every nation on this planet.
>Scandinavians don't have much paleolithic European maternal DNA compared to their I1
They have more than enough to conclude that I1 "men" let foreign intruders fuck their women. Same goes for Finns.
>He was the only/last one of his kind so he couldn't make them all speak his language.
"He was a cuck because his kind wasn't as populous, waaahhh"

They had their day and then they dropped the ball and the better ones took over.

funnily enough that woman is kinda arabic

we didnt want to backstab you but we werent left much choice

how ?

calm down its only one literal autist claiming that, not representing us in proper light really

>successfully ruin a Finn?
Can't be done.

We couldnt have gotten out of ww2 and germans didnt show any will to leave from lapland peacefully

I have nothing against Finns.

I'm here to shitpost.

You are beyond retarded.
Stop obsessing over some obscure cucking events that happened 5000 years ago and look at the present day and 2000 years ago.
I1 are fucking gods.

Whatever you say, cuckboi. Feels good to be dominant.

>indo-germanic

People make threads about finland because they know anything related to finns gets 100 replies and butthurt finns storming the thread

dominant?

This is what East Finns would like without their I1 genes. Really makes you think.

I am just kidding, friend. I dont actually want to genocide finns

You mean corresponding maternal lineages, cuck?

THANKS FOR GOOD BONES MR SKELTAL

>me
>families from both parents side are eastern karelian
>all of my tribe brothers are turned into regular finns or russians in the other side of border already
>last of my kind, a 100% karelian
feels bad

but u'r finnic too
why bullying your friend

remember your heritage eesti

Can you grow a beard?
The difference between an East Finn and an East Karelian is said to be the formers inability to grow facial hair of any kind.

Another thread where the Finnic superiority is proven.

Feels God to not be an inferior race like the non-Finnics.

Bullshit, eastern karelians are known for the dark and strong hair. My beard and other body hair grows really fast and is thick

Learn to read.

my bad. I understood what you said wrong

west finns are white, the others are as yellow as a simpson

>sben
>talking about whiteness
lmao

Yes i know, thats why it says finnic there
Finnic Master race here

Spanish girls are superior to Baltic/Finnish girls tho

yellow_man_lmaoing_hard.exe.jpg

spaniards are 10x better than arabs
>way less inbred
>way more intelligent
>paler
>anglo/germanic + spaniard hybrids >>>>> anglos

Eesti pls stop defending East Finns thx.
They are ugly, dumb assholes who have an inferiority complex.

ma ei oleks nii kriitiline oma maa rahva kohta. kui sõjaks läheb siis on kõiki vaja.

They may be but they Are still Finnics what makes them 10000x more superior than other races

Back to your shed, for you bear the marker of the cuck I1 "man".

Dear respected scholar, could you please enlighten me (an uneducated and inbred eastern finn) about why you mighty westerners got cucked into speaking my language?

käi vittu animehomo