How will he ever recover?

How will he ever recover?

>oh, it looks like donald trump is a bit of a moron. i think i'm not going to vote for him anyway
said to trump supporter ever. there is no need for him to recover, his retarded followers will eat anything he says as long as he builds wall and throws out muslims. which he wont.

The third point.

he won't
hillary will save us from biggotry

scotland isn't an independent country and all it's leave votes went toward the leave outcome....he was obviously referring to uk as a whole

>Just arrived in Scotland
>Place
>They
>no mention of the UK in general

>Sup Forums - politics

>"they took their country back"

Kek, Scotlel already had that opportunity and they blew it.

>typical trump supporter

this trump is so retarded holy shit

he represents america quite well

Scotland only voted in 40/60 lol, I'm sure plenty of people he encountered were going wild over the result.

Have you cleaned the poop out of the water for the Olympics yet?

they (non binary) is right.

Looks like Breivek missed one

the leave votes in Scotland helped leave win did they not?

is Scotland an independent country?

it's called reading comprehension,try it

>be moderate right-wing
>have nobody to vote for this election because Trump is a Hillary plant

Feels bad man

not sports

Of course all people on twitter will say they'll vote remain

Only old people want to leave

Why do all leftists sound the same?

kill self

Srsly, I hate Hillary as much as the next guy, but voting Trump seems so fucking retarded.

That guy's "programme" basically consists of "Build wall", "Ban Muslims", "Make good deals"

No specifications on how he wants to achieve those things....

I realize you guys want to piss off the establishment Ameribros, but just vote for a 3rd party candidate, that will be equally upsetting for them.

If Twitter and Facebook were an indication of reality Sanders would be running unopposed

Scotland is a country. He is referring to the scottish people when he says 'they'. A majority of them didn't want "their country back". You trumpfags are truly immune to facts.

>moderate right wing

right wingers are all nuts. there's no moderation with you

Feel the Johnson

Because there is only one truth.

>Clinton
>not right-wing

Based scots

Young people spend too much time bitching and moaning on social media. In fact, they spend so much time doing so they forget to actually vote.

oh look a gay monkey

Probably "moderate right wing" is economically far right wing but not being racist like Trump

>Oy vey goyim, don't vote for Trump vote for a 3rd party and pat yourself on the back when Hillary wins

He's referring to the scots that voted leave, since they won and "took their country back".

cucks the lot of em

>voting third-party in a two-party system

Only cucks

>all people of a specific group are the same
>we should hate them all because of this

How very progressive of you

Voting 3rd party is pissing away a vote you stupid Kraut

Scotland is not an independent country

their vote had an effect on the everybody,not just themselves

"they" are the million Scottish people that voted to leave

And what's that truth

Moderate Right was the original Republican Party.

Economically conservative while being socially progressive

>people that unironically use the term progress

hmm

Talk about being a fucking cuck

I would advice Bernie supporters to do the same

Imagine how awesome it would be if both Trump and Hillary would get BTFO on election day and a 3rd party candidate would win outta nowhere

Oh well, a man can dream....

Even ignoring that Scots wanted to stay, is he ignoring that Scotland literally voted against taking their own country?

>tfw cheeky banter as it was raised near the 7th hole

>vote 3rd party dude, it'll be so funny saying fuck you to the establishment that would wind up winning anyways
God kill yourself

and Europeans call Americans stupid.

no,because he was referring the uk as a whole...the same uk scots voted to stay in

Christ,you people are retarded

That's because you retarded simpletons don't do it.

You know what happens with political parties in our nation that have a garbage program?

Nobody votes for them and they simply get replaced by better ones.

Trump has been fucking with the neighbourhood a lot. Then they build a wind park in front of his course. He sued and lost.

Looks like every mass shooting in the US ever missed one.

Why's she have three different breeds of mongrol children?

>get replaced by better ones.
topkek kamerad

>Scotland is not an independent country
soon they will be, and they'll be part of the EU, just like northern ireland

>let's just not change anything and accept the 2-party-system that gives us no real choice like the good little cucks we are

wew

Don't you guys have like a million different parties though? We've got two real one and a couple who like to play pretend politics.

>trying to piggyback my joke with a shitter version

Because doing it is worthless you dumbshit

irrelevant

they aren't right now

>Germany
>calling another nation cucks

O i am laffin

>trying to mock other countries over mass shootings

>Germany
>has queen cuck running the country

lmaoing at your life

>Tfw out of the EU and possibly getting rid of the dead weight that is Scrotland

Given that Murray isn't ever going to win a grand slam again what else do Scrotland actually have to offer? Nothing!

At least we didn't put a black woman on our money and elected a black man as president.

Enjoy your 60% whiteness, cucks

oil

Give it time, ahmed will be on your currency in due time you cuck

Kek

>The third point.
I agree here -- Trump can be Trump, but if it turns into anti-intellectualism it would be a real shame for two reasons: an anti-intellectual society is a dumb society. Merit should be rewarded, and more merit should be more rewarded.

Even Mexican leftists sound the same, it's like I'm reading La jornada

Plenty of other countries with oil m8 and it'll be obsolete soon.

there's nothing inherently leftist in there, m8

>That guy's "programme" basically consists of "Build wall", "Ban Muslims", "Make good deals"
>No specifications on how he wants to achieve those things....

So, the "Leave campaign"

and what are you gonna do, send your niggers back to africa?

Typical trump supporter dumb as bricks

They say all the time how they want to on twitter, so sure.

What the fuck is a wind park? You mean to tell me the lot of you euro cucks can be captivated by nothing else but wind? No trees, lakes, animals but rather just a brisk wind?

>"y-you w-will be j-just as b-bad as w-we are now, j-just wait a-and s-see"

let, you wish cucky

is shitposting an sport?

>shillary "supporters" have to make up fake tweets
How sad

>being a retarded obese faggot

nigga kys

And do you have a similar graph for Germany? Or as it will be called in 20 years, The Islamic Caliphate of Germany.

>mexicans
>turks

Either way the ubermensch are going the way of the t.rex.

>get btfo
>y-your dumb heheh
ayy lmao

>Hispanics may be any race

lol wut

HE HAS A GOLD COURSE

Sup Forums RELEVANT!

>I hate Hillary as much as the next guy, but voting Trump seems so fucking retarded.
>That guy's "programme" basically consists of "Build wall", "Ban Muslims", "Make good deals"
>No specifications on how he wants to achieve those things....
It's pretty fucking late in the game to not know anything about actual foreign policy, for example. He couldn't have spent a couple of hours a day in the last year learning this shit?
I love the guy and think he's funny as fuck and will always love how he stomped on political correctness but he's starting to seem more like Uncle Buck than Commander-in-Chief, tBh.

They all study the same 'critical theory' bullshit in college/university. They pick up the lingo quite quickly

>wind park

I'm fit, DeShaun.

DUDE

Islandniggers from the Caribbean are 'black hispanics' and the five people from Central/South America that are still of pure Spanish descent are 'white hispanics' (and George Zimmerman kek)

i would be suspicious of the rise in others*.

Man I really want to discuss politics today. But which board should I go on? I know!! The sports board!

>scotland isn't an independent country >he was obviously referring to uk as a whole
>they took their country back

It's cute that Germans still have faith in a voting system where no one gets to see the votes.

Vote whoever you want, I promise somehow who works with the establishment will win anyway

>uk isn't a country
>scots don't live in the uk

reading comprehension,goes a long way