Since all the females, liberals, sjws and white knights are calling for the judge to be removed from the bench

Since all the females, liberals, sjws and white knights are calling for the judge to be removed from the bench...

I propose we revoke the female's right to consume alcohol.

I get it. He did something fucking stupid and made a stupid decision. He shouldn't go unpunished. Why the fuck is no one talking about the stupid slut that got so drunk she blacked out behind a dumpster? She wouldn't have even fucking known if two Swedish betas hadn't seen the act.

because responsibility is only for males.

Are you implying that by getting drunk she forced him to commit rape? Because that's the only way your statement makes any sense whatsoever.

My understanding was that he led her there? From the reports I read she was stumbling around trying to leave the party; he noticed her condition, saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious. He takes off her underwear and starts fingering her, at which point he got caught and tried to run away and was tackled. Sounds predatory to me, but yeah, she was drinking at a college frat party, so she clearly had it coming.

You basically are just enforcing this logic:

Oh, I get it now. You're saying that because he's male, he just couldn't help himself. His instinctive male urge to smash any woman he can get his hands on was just too strong to resist. No female should ever let her guard down in the presence of a male, because they won't hesitate to rape any woman in the vicinity. Seems legit.

Fuck off. People have the right to get drunk and not be raped. You don't have the right to put your shitty hands on another person unless they say so.

>Oh, I get it now. You're saying that because he's male, he just couldn't help himself.
No, you god damn idiot. The female is just as responsible for making stupid decisions, just like he did.

Nowhere did I say what ever the fuck you just typed.

>Let her guard down

She got fucking hammered and blacked out.

We live in a world where whores can get away with anything, even if they initiate the sex. All they have to do is cry fake tears and claim "HE RAPED ME!" and the man's life is fucking over. Women control the world with their pussies... been that way since the beginning of time with Adam and Eve... and it will be that way til the END of time... Women are fucking whores, always have been, always will be. That's why so many men treat them as such!

And so once she was vulnerable, he just had to rape her. It was inevitable. Makes total sense.

Getting drunk isn't a crime user. Rape is.

/thread

I'm male. And when somebody like you tries to blame a woman for getting raped, it pisses me right the fuck off. Why? Because I'm not a fucking animal.

Believe it or not, most men can and do resist the temptation to rape vulnerable women. I don't know why you insist that we shouldn't try to do anything about the minority who can't.

Those two Swedish betas are the heroes of this story. Wouldn't have done any different myself.

Well, I probably would have busted up that pretty face of his. Just so for the rest of his life, every time he looked in a mirror, he'd remember not to be a fucking douchebag.

I'm not defending this asswipe or anything, but it has to be pointed out that technically speaking, he did not rape her. He probably was going to rape her, but he was interrupted, and only got as far as the fingerbanging.

So what your saying is girls shouldnt worry about their own safety because its the worlds fault for being a bad place not the girls fault for putting herself in a bad place

No, asshole. I am saying that whatever the circumstances, HE made the choice to commit rape. So HE is responsible. Not her, not his friends, not the fucking college party culture. Nobody but him. Period.

follow #itwasconsensual

ikr?

Yesterday, I went to the pub, got shitfaced and left my wallet on the side. Somebody stole it. Luckily it was absolutely in no way my fault and 100% the fault of the person who stole it and there was absolutely nothing I could have done to prevent it.

>Get drunk at party and fall asleep in a blackout
>Someone fucks you and for some reason, shoves trash and dirt into your anus
>WELL IF YOU HADN'T HAVE BEEN DRUNK IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED SO THE PERSON WHO DID IT SHOULD ONLY GET 6 MONTHS

I fucking hate women and wish they could all die, but seriously, use your brain.

and this, folks, is how you make the problem a perpetual one.
she CHOSE to drink herself into unconscious defenselessness. thats called recklessly endangering oneself. not only is it stupid, you are too for not realizing this.

Oh yer he is a fucking retard and his fault souly. but what im saying is the girl is just as fucking stupid to let herself get that fucking drunk. If a girl gets so drunk she cant control her actions then why is it when a guy gets drunk and cant control his action he still gets all the blame. The chick is fucking retarded for getting that drunk

>she blacked out behind a dumpster?

She was dragged behind the dumpster. Read the court documents, she had scratches all over her ass and legs, and a shitton of pine needles tangled in her hair.

>You find the person who stole your wallet
>No punishment for him because you were drunk, and shit happens when you're drunk, so it's your fault

Good one fagballs

in the world you seem to want, every perv could just hang around parties looking for drunk girls to rape on the basis that being drunk makes it acceptable to do whatever they want to them. "hey look, a girl that put herself in a bad place, can't help it if something bad happens to her".

He didn't rape her that requires penetation or at least oral sex

It wasnt 100% the judges decision you dipshits

Being drunk doesn't impede your fucking intelligence that goddamm much. I just inhaled a can of four loko like white trash and raping somebody isn't anywhere on my radar. He's a rapist who happened to be drunk.

Those swedes should have raped him. He was obviously asking for it being in an alleyway being a model human being.

the court documents indicate the kid is a predator and probably did this before. They also show no rape occurred, only "digital penetration", i.e. he fingered her. Probably would have raped her if he hadn't been caught. 6 months is joke of a sentence.

It is your fault. If you decide to be a fucking retard and leave yourself or your possessions at risk of criminals, it's just as much your fault as it is theirs.

There are rapists and thieves. If you put yourself in a position for them to be able to commit a crim against you, it's your own fault.

Sure, because a woman should TOTALLY expect to get raped. Nothing anyone can do to stop it from happening. It's inevitable, because we men are animals who can't control our fucking impulses, amirite?

Please. What a bunch of entitled bullshit.

Here's a thought: How about, instead of telling women they need to be careful when they go out to avoid getting raped, maybe we could try TELLING MEN NOT TO FUCKING RAPE?

Sounds crazy, I know. Asking men to be responsible? Ridiculous. But you know, I think it just might be worth a try.

rape is funny

Are you trying to say you can't comprehend the difference between fault and criminality?

So now being stupid means other people should be able to commit crimes against you without punishment.

Good. I'm glad you decided to post, you really got to the bottom of this issue.

>He didn't rape her that requires penetation or at least oral sex

He was convicted of three counts of sexual assault with two counts citing "penetration with a foreign object." He fingerbanged her and probably jammed a pinecone up her flue because her snatch was loaded with dirt and abrasions.

nice bants

First go to ISIS and tel them to stop being terrorists.

Sjw faggot kill yourself

This is bait.

You're not even arguing, you're literally typing the same thing over and over, hoping you somehow win. Quit being a hambeast for 2 seconds.

If you leave your ass out to get taken, expect it to get taken.

If you can't comprehend that then maybe you should lock yourself away in a safe space.

that's some twisted shit I wonder if he's ever been on here

No, they should not be allowed. But they;re fucking criminals. They will take the opportunity if it's there. If you give them an opportunity, they will commit a crime against you. If I was to go into a crowded place and leave money hanging out my back pocket, someones gonna steal it.

You're not intelligent enough to understand that I was comparing the extremely short sentence of this boy to the fault of the girl.

It doesn't matter if she put herself in a bad spot. The punishment should remain the same.

Do your not fucking english or are you just ignorant no i want a world where girls dont get that drunk in a dangerous environment in the first place. Im not saying its alright im to rape a drunk chick you fucking retard im saying its fucking stupid to get that drunk when everybody knows there are pervs out there. So your saying if i dress myself in meat and walk into a forrest full of bears and get fucking killed its souly the bears fault. Or if i dress myself in an american flag and walk into a isis camp while i eat bacon its isis fault.

And the person who stole your wallet should get the same punishment as someone who stole the wallet of a sober person.

She was passed out i would say it she was impeaded

>that's some twisted shit I wonder if he's ever been on here

Judging by some of the posts in this thread, it wouldn't surprise me if he's here right now.

They are both in the wrong but the perp is more in the wrong, so people will feel bad if they talk shit about the victim. It's like, if you see someone doing some stupid shit and they get their arm torn off, you're not gonna be like "Dude that was fucking stupid of you", you're gonna be like "Dude, sorry about your arm" even though they were fucking stupid and it was their fault they lost their arm. Unless you're autistic and don't know any better.

I'm speaking about the conscious boy

Yeah, except the only one talking about the punishment is you. Even the OP said that the perpetrator should be punished.

This whole thread is about how she shouldn't be so fucking stupid.

Kek if he was black most of you would be calling for his head

>i would say it she was impeaded
>she was impeaded
>impeaded

You can't argue with pure logic and intelligence.

No, you slack jawed, knuckle dragging fuck. Drinking does not make it alright to sexually assault the drinker. If so, next time you drink I hope someone penetrates you with a foreign object. Jesus. Yes, she could have not drunk as much, but she bears no responsibility for his actions and shares no blame for being victimized. We don't go, "Oh, well" when someone robs grandmas social security check. Fuck.

You're right, I apologize.

Yer true but some people might be more retarded then you user

Why stop at females? If he wasn't drinking, he wouldn't have raped her.

So let's just outlaw alcohol for everybody. Problem solved.

Good idea, OP.

Plus I mean, getting shitfaced only directly hurts yourself, whereas raping someone (or sexually assaulting whatever) is direct harm to another, so even though it's stupid to get shitfaced, it's not punishable. But sexual assault is.

kill yourself

So no more free drinks for women? Right on.

Because racism and hypocrites.

She was fucking stupid to get that drunk especially if she isn't with a group of friends to watch after her she probably shouldn't get that drunk

Kek

Well he didn't rape her. If youre trialling him for rape why not for murder when your at it...

So op if someone Raped you when you were blacked out drunk then it would be your fault too?

Shhh stop using logic

I'm still waiting for somebody to explain how her being drunk makes him any less responsible for his decision to rape her.

You do realize that you just equated the danger of going to a college party to that of walking into an isis camp while eating bacon, right? Where the fuck do you live that going to a social gathering qualifies as "dangerous environment"? If the mere possibility of bad things happening excuses the perpetrators of those bad things being carried out then we might as well just throw the whole fucking concept of justice out the window right now? "Why the fuck did you think you could walk down the street with a wallet in your pocket? Don't you know that there might be a mugger somewhere in this city? Serves you right for getting robbed and having your money taken." You follow that train of logic to the end and see where it takes you.

not op but if i was hanging out in a gay bar getting obliterated and flirting with guys then yes. i'm not saying i deserved it but getting blackout drunk at a gay bar wasn't a smart move.

That wasn't OP's point. He wasn't saying it made the guy less responsible, just that she had some responsibility too.

>Expecting good arguments from edgelords

He isn't any less responsible. The argument op is making makes as much sense as raping someone because of how they dress. Rapists will rape no matter what the circumstances are.

Kek i live in australia nuff said

A more interesting discussion would be around him making up that bullshit about asking if he could finger her. Now think about that and the whole letter he wrote. I bet half was total BS. Guy should just fucking kill himself. There's times (albeit more rare than actual date rapes that go unreported) when a girl is drunk and wants sex and in the morning doesn't or regrets it/was blacked out and actually tries to go to the cops about it, and I feel for guys that that happens to. But his isn't that. Fucker got drunk and out of hand and just kind of did whatever he wanted because he's fucking stupid and total douche bag from douche bag culture that wouldn't give a second's thought to any person that's ever heard of or even been on Sup Forums much less spent any real time in front of a computer.

So why the fuck is anyone on Sup Forums even trying to see his side as a sort of anti-SJW stance we all like to have, This isn't that at all.

Girls getting shitfaced, blackout drunk at a frat party is like feeding Grizzly bears by hand in the wild: it's stupid as fuck, and you get what you deserve.

However, he Griz will still be shot by Fish & Game as a maneater, no matter how fucking stupid the person that got devoured acted.

Brockyboy got flat out busted with his grubby little nubbies in the cookie jar, and nasty little pervs like him should be punished just like everyone else would have.

Enter a rich daddy, who throws a shitton of money at lawyers, and his little sonnyboy does 6 months when anyone else would rotted in Pelican Bay for 10 years.

If the little faggot just took the girl to his dorm and refrained from cramming pinecones up her snatch, he'd still be playing guppy in the Stanford swimming pool.

OP may not have said it, but a whole lot of guys in this thread seem to think so.

>I propose we revoke the female's right to consume alcohol.
That's actually a pretty good idea.

>caring about people you have no relation with

More like why the fuck are you in a bad part of the city alone. You dumb cunt dont try to discredit what im saying

At the end of the day this guy is a shit bag i mean look at the fuck. Would you wnna hang out with that werido lookin fuck?

The woman in this story has a small share of the blame. It was horribly irresponsible to get pass-out drunk in a setting full of strangers. It is not a safe environment. Any number of things could have happened to anyone in that situation. Would we be talking about this if a passed out guy got stripped down and shit on? Of course the perp made the choice to commit the crime, but Im willing to bet he would never have tried something if there wasnt such an easy target. Also, you guys need to realise that he is getting more than just 6 months in prison. He will have long term probation and a lifetime on the sex offender registry. That condemns him to a life of shit and poverty.

Then these people are niggers and fools.

I was thinking the same damn thing. This douche swimmer is the jock that beat up 99 percent of B in high school. Why the fuck are these basement fags defending him?

This kek

Then he CHOSE TO rape her. He didn't have to

More of this faggots

He was drunk too. For equality, she should be charged with his rape as well, since if she was drunk and couldn't consent, then neither could he.

Im not excusing the perp im saying its his fault for raping her but she shouldnt of gotten drunk af like that and it is at least abit her fault too

>B

Because misogyny.

Fuck off. You act as if males cannot control their selves from fucking. If it is that much of an issue to keep your dick inside your panties (yes panties since you are a pussy), then you need to get locked up and thrown away.

/thread

Any decent human being Wouldn't have raped her in that situation. He's a piece of shit who did. And that "punishment" isn't enough. He should've gotten the full sentence. He would be swallowing black cock right now if it wasn't for the injustice.

>probably jammed a pinecone up her flue because her snatch was loaded with dirt and abrasions.
or - if you'd like a scenario from the real word - his finger had some dirt on it, and she was dry down there so when he fingered her it left a slight sore spot

abrasion can mean anything, as can laceration. Even the tiniest nick can count as a laceration. It doesn't mean her pussy was cut the fuck up, it could just mean it was have been slightly sore.

>My understanding was that he led her there? From the reports I read she was stumbling around trying to leave the party; he noticed her condition, saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious.
see, that seems to be what people think, for some reason. But there's no evidence for it. She had no reason to leave the party because the other girls she came with were still there, and no one at the party saw her being forced out (or dragged out while unconscious). She doesn't remember a thing and no one else at the party remembers her leaving, so why people are completely certain that he dragged her out behind the dumpster is beyond me

The most logical explanation is the simplest: she went out there to have sex with him, and fell asleep halfway through.

>Why the fuck is no one talking about the stupid slut that got so drunk she blacked out behind a dumpster?
because there's nothing wrong with that. A woman should be able to drink as much as she wants without fear of being raped.

What people should be talking about is why a young woman with a boyfriend went, without said boyfriend, to get wasted at a party around a bunch of frat boys.

>Proving your own perspective on a particular issue means you care at all about the people whom the issue portends

We're all here for one reason, and one reason only. We didn't get what society promised us and now we want to prove that we're smarter so that we have the confidence to take what we feel belongs to us. Everyone here is a headcase.

this user is wise

>saw an opportunity, and guided/dragged her to the dumpster, at which point she was almost totally unconscious.
>see, that seems to be what people think, for some reason. But there's no evidence for it.

The hospital reported scratches on her legs and ass consistent with being dragged. Plus, there was a shitton of pine needles in her hair that the prosecutors say indicated that she was dragged at least 15 feet or more.

LOL yeah I'm already making out with a chick behind a dumpster. NOW'S the time I better ask "can I finger you"? hahaha yeah that totally happened

Idk it's pretty fucking easy to just not rape someone

kek, seriously