You scrawny little neckbearded fucks

You scrawny little neckbearded fucks

Bet you can't get muscle like me

Try doing even 1 push-up you loser. This site is only for beta fat neckbeards like yourself

>Thinking he jacked

Lmao is this secretly a cringe thread

Them be some pussy arms right there thinking he is jacked. My dick is as big as your arms are round

that's cute

Lmao, you have NOTHING. Get back in the gym fgt, you're as scrawny as a fucking salamander.

Ikr, preach.

wow, nice biceps, but women should shave their arm pits :(

look at these biceps. you think i cant get a girl?

Ohhhhhhhhhhh snap xD

photoshopped

I would fuck you up faggot

>muscles for ants.jpg

I already did my workouts for the day.

No, you forgot to pick the cotton

>can't do 1 push up

As a person of respectful indigenous descent what is your opinion on traps as long as one tries to keep to thsemselves and well, behave within the socially accepted norms and boundaries?

Do I win guys?

Lol

All of you are scrawny so far

You're all stupid for taking the b8

looks like some nice muscle but no definition, you bulking or just don't care?

k

I'm actually a supporter of the LGBTQAABBQOFWGKTADGAFLL-community, because more traps and lesbians = less people being born in an already overcrowded world.

>Sup Forums
>would fuck you up faggot
>some neckbeard is posting a reply like this

3/10 for making me slightly mad

I think my fish has autism.

what are you laughing at, i have the biggest arms here

bulking for 2 years, i'll cut when i get to 200 started at 145, now i'm 183, so i'll start cutting in like 7 months

lol

>I'm actually a supporter of the LGBTQAABBQOFWGKTADGAFLL-community, because more traps and lesbians = less people being born in an already overcrowded world.

word.

Oh, that's not even progressive - that's current!
I could not agree more. I believe that the global infrastructure is more or less finished and we should work on expanding it to the parts of the planet where it does not exist yet and finish all the wars already.

Maybe it's just me but I feel sort of sad for all the people who are caring for children from the global perspective, they just look somewhat broken, like they were in the middle of something and have to take care of this.
Although I can understand the joys of parenting and everything... I just feel sorry, because I know they know the same.

Thanks you!

>started at 145
either manlet or anorexic

>new shoes
step up your fucking game

At least he's doing something about it

That's why I'm a bit of a futurist. We need to stop BS'ing around and get to exploring the stars, because this planet's getting royally fucked up by the cancer that's killing it. The rock itself will survive, but the life for those on it (humans and other animals) will just become more and difficult, unless we either take to the stars or blow each other to hell in a nuclear holocaust. I'd prefer the former.

Screw parenting though; that shit's expensive.

if he was some kind of anorexic, good on him, but there's no fixing being a manlet

anorexic, i actually used to be a heroin addict, now i'm clean, college educated, nice job, fast car, i've come a long way

True, genetics are a bitch

Pretty much. Colonizing planets is the way to go unless the entire point of all of this is to develop some sort of machinery that will kill us all if malfunctions; if consciousness and free will stems from the desire to terminate itself (just so happening to manifest in the brain of a primate)... all else being a byproduct. Although this is no more than philosophical speculation.

good on ya user, keep up the good work

My arm is almost twice your length and I'm probably twice your height

You're acting like a goober OP

Quit samefagging and jerkin' yourself off, faggot.

...robot wives/husbands.

Summer is here

1/?

This. We don't care if you do it. We care if you don't. Every day you live for you takes one away from the Knights Templar.

Ahh... I wish I was more disciplined to develop a sci-fi like AI... although Google may have that covered pretty soon.

Kind of. Watch Chappie. It's pretty much like that... a version of me if I was more disciplined and not corrupted.

He's laughing because you would crush OP. What are you're maxes? You don't have the biggest arms.