Attention all intactfags, what's it like to have a foreskin? As a cutfag...

Attention all intactfags, what's it like to have a foreskin? As a cutfag, I feel like I was denied a basic right at birth, I also hate the fact that I am associated with Jews by the scar on my penis... So is it something I should be pissed about? Or does it really not make a difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes a world of difference but there's nothing you can do now except stay mad

merica'

:(

You aren't feeling as much as you should feel, you have been robbed. If you're American then don't worry about the Jew thing. Anywhere else I can't speak for.

Well I mean, you last longer with sex? But I've straight up been with guys who couldn't cum right because of having been circumcised

Ive got a foreskin and im doing fine. Youve not got one and youre doing fine.
Neither of us knows how the other side feels so just accept the difference and move on, nothing to be done about it.
Cut vs uncut is the stupidest fucking argument on Sup Forums. Only thing faggier than the trap threads are dumb fucks chanting how their dick sleeve or lack of a dick sleeve is better

Feels good when my girl pulls back the foreskin and slowly sucks on the head. There are also no complications with regular hygiene

It doesn't feel like anything because nothing rubs up against my head. Nice and moist inside, too.

>Not feeling as much as I should
>You basically plastic wrap your dick
>Fuck off trunk dick

How the hell i will know? only someone who made the surgery as a teenager or adult will know the difference.

holy fuck who fucking cares. You missed out on somewhat different penis sensation. That shouldn't be a major concern in your life.

ok, today i was riding my tractor, and i had erection thinking bout my gf. my foreskin went down, and i just didnt do anything bout it, was too busy. that was literaly first time i had my dick without a foreskin in my pants. it didnt feel good. itchy and a bit painfull. circumsied dick gets less sensitive? im curious. yes my english is bad.... answers?

You elephant cocks have statistically the ugliest cock in the world. Even the gooks have nicer looking pps than you.

No seriously this wasn't intended to be a trap thread. I'm just very pissed about this unfortunate procedure I was forced to experience. I've even tried "Foreskin Restoration", but it just seems to not work.

you can whack yourself with no lube when semi-soft.
When your fully hard, your skin retracts so it looks like a normal dick
Also the extra skin skin adds a little more girth

You should be pissed. This is what happens when you let everything be run by jews.

My boyfriend is cut and I'm uncut, and the only differences we know about are that it's easier to jerk it with uncut but it takes like twice as long to shake off after peeing.

I'd say don't stress about it. Having a foreskin makes almost 0 difference.

You're fine. Women like the look of cut penis' over worm dicks anyways. That's a fact. These fags cum in 2.56342 seconds and have an ugly dick.

try not washing with soap just warm water. Soap dries the skin. Also get salycilic acid from the pharmacy and wrap it over your cockhead over the night, it's a keratolytic. Google this. It will make it shiny and moist.

Lasting longer can be learned and is irrelvent to the mutilation status of your dick. Honestly they last longer because it doesn't feel as good as being uncut

>statistically

got me

Intact is definitely better. Much better sensations, a thousand times more easy to fap. Fucking goes better too.

If not having a foreskin was better we'd've lost them somewhere along the evolutionary lines.

Sorry you got mutilated as a baby.

One thing i know, fuck women opinion, fuck society, fuck jews, fuck psychopaths, as long as i live, no one NO ONEEEE!!!!!! WIL NEVER CUT MY PENIS, NEVEEER!!!!!!

Holy shit a dog pp. Still looks better than uncut dick you wrinkly sock cock.

You trolling must be trolling uncut dicks look better and arent all dried out and deformed looking

I'm uncut and when I get hard my cock is completely out of it's foreskin. Hell even when I am soft it is out of the foreskin sometimes. So it doesn't really matter. I seem to last about 15 min to 25 min in the sack. And my cock is about just a little over 7.5 inches so I don't think there is anything wrong with it. The only thing about being uncut is that when you shower you better make sure you pull back the skin to clean around the head and you are fine. No big deal, and I seriously think there is no difference having a circumcised dick.

Ask any woman, you have ugly dick.

i clean my cock every time after pee. am i doing something wrong?

I don't care how a women thinks it looks, I don't care that her vagina looks like an axe wound.

Got my foreskin cut and I've never had any problems.

no, you are just doing extra hygiene which is good. I tend to just push it out of the foreskin and shake it off. But whatever works best for you.

>The average uncut dick.

Enjoy your disease-ridden dick.

Jesus, I can smell it from here.

>implying that is average

Stay mad, mutant.

feelsgoodman

>tfw merifags don't know the foreskin pulls back when dick is hard and there's no difference

...damn kikes

He can just take a 5 minute shower than contine on his with his master race penis. Problem?

That's if you don't clean.

Chicks get smegma in their flaps too man. Just be fucking clean

you have been fucked, but there are worse things in life, like being gay, french, or commie.

This convinced me. I'm gonna get circumcised because this might happen to me if I stop showering.

I'm also going to cut my lips off so that I don't get a cold sore.

Can you americans do this? No you can't

The difference is in moisture. Since non of these faggots have or ever are going to get laid, they cannot rely on the chick to be wet. The dry-dicked cutfags start these threads to try and feel better about the fact they have to buy lube.

Alt name for smeg

Dick cheese

ha, that's not true xD

Okay, now that we've established that I was robbed of a lot of sensation among other things: What the FUCK do I do about it? And no, I'm not gay, french or a commie.

Rip didn't see filenane

kek

Cut off my toes to avoid subbing my toes.

Hell, Angelina Jolie cut her tits off because the was a chance she might get breast cancer.

Stay mad

Cut off your head. There is a chance you will get dandruff if you do not wash your hair. This is the same argument cutfags are using.

My penis isn't revolting.

>This is what uncutfags actually believe.

Feels good man

cry more faggot. if you think this is something to be pissed about you're not going to make it through life.

He's not even uncut, nice try faggot

sure kid.

There is not much to do about it, try to make it so you lose the least sensation:

-When in shower try not to push hotdamwater at over 1k power to your penis.
-Try not to rub your dick agains the bed while sleeping, or against underpants while walking.
-Also to max the sensations you will get while having sex, try to keep your sensation pool full, how? Quit any drugs you do, alcohol and tobacco as usual.
-Quit smoking as it will fuck your blood pressure down there.

Thats all i can think of...

I've never seen anywhere that argues about dick more than Sup Forums. I'm gay and all my friends are gay and we talk about all kinds of gay shit, but you all are bigger fags than we could ever hope to be.

Well OP, you can be sure that you don´t experience sex in the way nature intended it. There might be perks to both sides and in the end you will be able to reproduce and surely you will have fun while doing so. But if you were circumsized at very young age, you will never know what it could have been because personal experiences of people being circumsized later in their life do not apply to you.

source:
A guy who was circumsized due to phimosis at the age of 3.
(That´s why I am not too salty. It had medical reasons)

sure kid

thats no fucking reason to be pleased of, I'm uncut, and I last as long as I want

You can grow it back wiki

>2016
>Still having a diseased dick.

kek

>salycilic acid

this will burn your dick. Do not follow advice from Sup Forums.

If I pull my foreskin back and try to put my dick back in my pants, I can't.

TOO SENSITIVE.

>feels good man

I like my foreskin, it keeps my dick lubricated and sensitive. Unless you're a jew or Muslim or have some medical problems you should keep your foreskin.

Just did a bit of research, I guess there's a medical group that is attempting to regrow foreskin via regenerative medicine. It's called "Foregen." Check it out. foregen.org/

There is hope, man. Check out Foregen.org, they're trying to reverse the damage done to cut men. Until that's all worked out, try restoring what you can so you can get an idea of the differences between being cut and intact.

>statisticly ugly
Fuck off jewstienberg

while you're at it, better cut off your ass cheeks cause of shit. And your ears so you dont have to wash out the build up in and behind your ear

>cut fag logic

Lawl

Uncut ribbed masterrace. Try to ignore the grotesque nodules.

Technically the only reason for circumsizon was to promote better hygenie and prevent masturbation.

LOL those are the fucking best, actually it was not only once, that i've been with a chick that couldn't stop sucking my dick because of those...

better hygenie, like in the fucking medieval times, do you have running water at home? xD

>My diseased penis is normal.
>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are at a higher risk for STI, UTI, and penile cancer and have an ugly dick to boot.

Enjoy pic related.

>promote better hygenie
>cut part of the penis is better than clean it everyday

Ishggyt

Don't worry, faggot. It's possible to grow it back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

I doubt you've ever been within 3 feet a woman.

We don't have a very good way of telling whether or not having foreskin feels better except by talking to people who have had circumcisions later in life.

it's one of things which is dependent upon your brain's chemistry. There may be people who are more sensitive with less skin, and less sensitive with more skin, regardless of the number of nerve endings, just because of how the brain processes the feeling, kind of like how some women have super sensitive clits and other women need you to really pound at it for them to cum.

I can say this though. Circumcision is an unnecessary surgery which should be performed at the discretion of the patient. I can personally say that after giving it a lot of thought as an uncut adult, I would not get circumcised, since the best reason I have would be to keep in line with what women might think is "attractive", and to surgically take care of a hygiene "issue" that is easily enough addressed by rubbing on a little soap.

Beyond all that, the foreskin is just an extra thing to play with when I jerk off, or when I absent mindedly fondle my junk.

You have a third option, just kill yourself.

Those pics aren't even real just stop it faggot I wouldn't trade my uncut dick in a thousand years

for no fucking reason, I don't need to prove a shit, you know? I'm so fucking ok having fucked how much i've...

>thread

Femanon here, NEVER AGAIN will I give any guy the time of day if he's uncut.

I basically threw up in my mouth when I saw these.

>a
dude there is no freaking reason, for which being circumcised you get more sensitive, its fucking physical

The dick cancer one is. The man had to get his penis amputated, but it spread anyways.

And you have a greatly increased chance of this occuring to you, in addition to the increased fun of STI and UTIs

Same fag some more idiot everyone knows those pics are fakes

you baited hard

Maybe if you quit adjusting the sharpness on images of your dick you'll feel better.

>I need to cut off body parts because I'm too much as a lazy faggot to take a shower and clean them
Well, why don't you just cut off your legs and arms too so you don't have to clean them then, faggot?

You don't have to prove anything to me, your sadness is your own. Hope the lies are comforting.

Never once have i had this. Its called soap. You use it to clean your body. Can be used to clean your dick too then org his shit never happens.

Anyone whos dirtysnt wash gets this. Including cut.