Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /waifu/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>I want my minimalism back
>3D is almost always trash
>Down with democracy
>Most importantly, have fun!

Maid edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=7dwuzqF6huc
youtube.com/watch?v=8J5PYzkzDQI
crunchyroll.com/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Miho claimed

>maid
got that too

I am the shit claim

>Claimed

(Bikini Party)
>
Too much tit for my taste but nice pic.

you aint stealing my lucy fagget. Ive had this locked down for weeks.

Best place lol
All kinds of interesting people here, especially this thread

>implying I give a fuck
as long as we can meme it up I don't care
I love you babe
>no gay bro xddddd
also I'm muslim if you forgot, I just have that jew picture for fun

I was just memeing
>2016
>existing

I really like cheese and any kind of meat, simple but tasty desu.
Nice sauce is mustard. How about you?

Claiming and leaving for a bit.

fuckoff cunt

You guys can't be serious with these trash-tier waifu's

Miho a cute, CUTE

pb&j is delicious and fun to make :3
umaru please stop ;-;
gimme that

This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

Yawn, Yeah i saved this shit Shes mine 4ever

>Too much tit

still here

mandatory cc claim

just before i go to bed
have some music
youtube.com/watch?v=-NBHS3FtQ20
youtube.com/watch?v=7dwuzqF6huc
youtube.com/watch?v=8J5PYzkzDQI

Correct. They act like their in fight club or some shit.

>Maid edition

Hey, Karen!
I'm not sure if you noticed, but it's all good anyway.
Again, hope you're doing well.

>
Have warm, lengthy dreams of you and your waifu CC.

Shit.

My lovely waifu from a far away land.

Scup
karen?
ty

Sheesh, Kouhai
I'll just leave then,

Claimed.

its more of a mug

>Uraraka Ochako claiming

Your waifus look good in bikinis

Nighty night.

Flat looks great, oversized tits don't. But it's all about personal preference I guess, A cups are perfect.

you poor autistic mind controlled soul

bet you got the aspectserger syndrome

post gif
you need a hug *hugs*

>still no gundam
>kys

hahahah i'm dying this is so pathetic.

>GO OUTFUCKINGSIDE

just any gif? or a gif version of that pic? because i dont have that

This. Most anons in thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

no sorry playing overwatch lol
Pb and j is so dry though, at least the peanut butter is
Ehm, over here my favourite sandwich is labneh with olives, olive oil and a little spice. I don't know how to translate labneh but it's kind of like a very creamy yoghurt. Very tasty!

Yes yes! Sorry! I was playing overwatch.
I am doing fine, and you're very intimidating, lol. I can't really tell tones from text, yes?
Where are you from? I'm from Lebanon

I'm leaving

Waifu threads aren't what they used to be.

Bye

Is the bikini party still going

brb food and stuff

just material arangements of biological material, non citizenry

human action and all DAT

nah its all good

These copies along with pastes are asinine.

crawling gif its cute :3
thats what milk is for! :O
*hugs*

This. Most anons in this thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

Honestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

;3

Aizawa a cute

>milk
is this a lifehack? never thought about this lol

best gif lol

I wish i had aspectseger syndrome sounds badass. Im guessing your what 14-15. Well whatever the age your a giant fagget. Have fun posting from your parents basement edgelord

what anime is this so i can add to watchlist
klim
milk is good :3

Milk!

IM SAD

Honestly, why do you keep making these threads? Every fucking day I see these shitty "waifu" threads and it's just complete cancer. All these threads are is just hug-box cringe fests with avatarfaggots and cucks who will argue about virtually anything. Seriously, go back to /trash/; you're all fucking pathetic.

thanks i guess?

>Honestly, why do you keep making these threads? Every fucking day I see these shitty "waifu" threads and it's just complete cancer. All these threads are is just hug-box cringe fests with avatar faggots and cucks who will argue about virtually anything. Seriously, go back to /trash/; you're all fucking pathetic.

crunchyroll.com/nyarko-san-another-crawling-chaos

ikr! its my favorite image so i have an extra to post after i post the better one
>pic
but it has a face on it.

This. Most anons in this thread are edgy ass teens who think they know what Sup Forums is all about

>I'm leaving
>Waifu threads aren't what they used to be.
>Bye
my meme is being used

nice

Hey dude, how are your nephews and whoever else was coming over?

water is best drink tho

why are you sad little dude?

ayayaya

not sure if I did it right lol, don't have it copy pasted

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Can't see why not.

You've never had milk with PBnJ? Dude, your mind is about to be blown.

claimed

Can we be friends, john?

added, thanks :3
rolling for you
not for pb&j D:

Damn giblet head.

Yeah they should be here pretty soon. Hows overwatch?

I honestly hate most of you faggots. I've used multiple personas and methods t destroy this community, but when your dicks are tied so tight together and up eachother, it's an effort not worth making. Disgusting and vile creatures is what you are become. Please, go outside or something and stop posting here 24 hours a day, every single day. Or at the very least, stop hugboxing. You are only hurting yourself and future social relationships in the real world.

np
>nyarko

DEUS VULT
DEUS EX MACHINA

>OG Leone claim

Every thread is another mark. A mark that represents what social skills and self respect you have lost. I've lost count of all your marks, but I can assure (and you probably already know) that you're lost. I don't think you'll ever come back and I think at this point you're only running off steam, insanity, and delusions. I think you're just too prideful to quit posting so much so often, and too cowardly to actually end the life you know you wasted. I mean, Im rooting for your suicide. So get out there and actually do something to end the misery of the monotony that is your life's
:^)

pbj is something we normally don't eat here lol
cheese, creamy yoghurt, olives, bread, cucumber and olive oil is usually for breakfeast and sandwiches.

Overwatch is super fun dude. I love playing Symmetra even though most people say she's garbage/unplayable.
Who's your favourite hero(es) ?

Hey leone, welcome back.

This. Most anons in this thread are edgy ass hugboxing teens who need to go outside and get a real girl, not some japanese-drawn "waifu."

thanks homo

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

This. Most anons in this thread are edgy ass hugboxing teens who need to go outside and get a real girl, not some japanese-drawn "waifu."

>I honestly hate most of you faggots. I've used multiple personas and methods t destroy this community,

O wait nevermind
Wasn't paying attention
Anyways sup /waifu/

It's Kyouko by the way, kek

Wasn't me.

I just downloaded every single Xiu Xiu studio album.

I've honestly just been trying to ruin this community for the past few months through different personas and methods.

I genuinely hate it and most of you.

T O O S O O N

ɐʎɐʎɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ ollǝɥ
rolling for you .o.

hey fags how's your day going?

>also not a waifu person but felt like using picture

I'M PROTOSS
SON OF A BITCH ZERG
ZERG IS PIG
DO YOU WANT MORE OVERLORDS?
DO YOU WANT TO RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF MY PYLONS WITH YOUR GUARDIANS?
ZERG IS PIG DISGUSTING
THE OVERMIND IS A MURDERER
FUCKING ZERG

Fake hand is fake!