Is getting a Jaguar Vintage Modified Squier for 270 euros worth it? The guitar is used...

Is getting a Jaguar Vintage Modified Squier for 270 euros worth it? The guitar is used, the owner says the guitar had its frets, intonation, neck worked upon by a guitar tech. The original tremolo had been replaced along with its nut for a TUSQ nut. The bridge pickup had been replaced too, but I don't rly know what kinda pickup is that, can you see from the picture?

I think I could get the price down to 250 eurs too, what do you guys think? Should I buy it off him right now?

Pic related: it's the guitar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6iT1oqonFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Another pic of the guitar

Anyone?

Guys, someone please respond

Nobody has any experience with Vintage Modified Squiers?

the bridge is shit for these guitars

the one I'm looking at has a different bridge, not the original one

yes, good shit

Post in the general you colossal faggot.

Aight I think I'm gonna get it then, thanx

seems too good a deal to pass up

I've got one, I put a mustang bridge on it. It's a bit difficult to have because you'll be constantly adjusting shit on it but it sounds really wonky and fucked up so it has a really unique tone. Honestly for the money you can't go wrong.

That's a sweet colour dude

And what exactly is wrong with Jaguar bridges again? Does it go out of tune all the time or what?

If it's got that Hot Rail pickup or better a Dimarzio Or even better a Bill Lawrence go for it. The bridge shouldn't be too bad if you take it to a shop to setup. Ive got a Mustang and the bridge isn't too hard to fix ip

>bastardizing a Jaguar to play your disgusting meal """""""""""""music"""""""""""

Cannot stop puking.

>worshipping a tool

I think a shiny nice BC Rich would be more up your alley, my idiot metal friend.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N6iT1oqonFU

>identifying people by tools

>any fender other than the strat
it's like you dislike sound

strats are for boring people

offsets have been taken over by hipsters and people that want to be special snowflakes when they could get by with using any other guitar, they don't even use the unique features like the rhythm circuit (usually taped over) or the tremolo

been that way for years. strats are the hip guitars now since everyone and their grandma wants to play a jazzmaster or a jaguar in their indie band

i've owned a good number of offsets btw

>they don't even use the unique features like the rhythm circuit (usually taped over)
desu I use both the rhythm circuit, and the jaguar's strangle switch, and the latter is only really for certain situations and tone configurations.

Offset Fenders aren't that great. There isn't anything that you can do with them that you cant do with a strat.

I have one. I like it a lot. It will fall out of tune all the time at first. Get the bridge to where you want it then lock-tite it. Use the kind that will allow you to make adjustments later if you choose. Lock-tited mine and I have yet to have the bridge fuck up on me since, and that's been almost a year now.