youtube.com/watch?v=U9GtKDhKz3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RlqXEZ1N7m0
youtube.com/watch?v=VbMRrn7Nlwo
youtube.com/watch?v=cV0DT5j56eU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this a cringe thread?

they all are

Pls recc some black metal for doing math, /nbbmn/

What are you guys wearing and what are you listening to? Im just wearing the clothes I slept in right now cuz its comfy out

listen to pic related, always awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=CtVS8aKGN7Y
DSBM about math and nature

the drumming on that literally gets my dick hard

does anyone actually like this band aside from hipster tryhards?

this is random guitar noodling for 64 minutes

masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=Wje4wkYsDjQ

I like that one and diatoma

same
the drumming in IBM, specially Blacklodge and Iperyt, give an erection of some reason, it's intense but mechanical, like if Chu Ishikawa decided to make BM because he's senile enough at this point to make such a decision

i like the s/t

Question. What would I look for if I like the sound of Burzum and early Darkthrone more than the "better produced" black metal?

I need your help, lads. New to this.

best black metal album EVER

Wearing a Bathory shirt two sizes too big, and listening to pic related.

Metal archives, look up related bands.

Starting Helheim today, hype!

Just the shirt? lewd

Currently in my shorts, but when I'm in the woods I wear my Schizophrenia hoodie.

Nah, i've got pajama bottoms on as well.

So how have these threads been going so far? Haven't decided if I want to fuck with them yet. I won't interfere with genuine good threads.

yeah their debut album is really good

youtube.com/watch?v=fITAdkWngbo

Thanks!

vote, lads! The Shortest Straw was eliminated
strawpoll.me/11568643

get lost fag

friendly reminder to ignore the Metallica poster. He just wants (you)s because /metal/ is so dead

here ya go user

nice and mathy black metal:
youtube.com/watch?v=U9GtKDhKz3Q

>pajamas
muh nigga

I mean it's great, but it certainly isn't the best.

So DOLORiAN, is it counted in nbbmn?

no

Rec me some riffs guyz

so that's a yes, do interfere. Gotcha.

why not? it's blackened doom

Thanks anons, gonna give it a try

>google play music
my fucking nig

Objectively bestest streaming service

agreed.i just wished it scrobbled but for a streaming platform its the GOAT

Was this good?

So I know these guys aren't highly thought of in most Black Metal circles but they're my guilty pleasure.
Anyone got recs similar to them?

Mercyful Fate.

>drumming
it's machines desu.
but yeah, industrial drums in black metal is always a win.

ye i got one, kill yourself

Darkspace or Paysage d'Hiver?

There are plenty of browser extensions that do that.
The Lastfm Android scrobbler works out of the box too.
Also check out gpmdp, the unofficial google play music desktop client, it supports scrobbling

Darkspace. Is this even a competition?

>guilty pleasure
you're a moron for genuinely using this cuckterm

but try Mirrorthrone

Also, check'd

Listen up faggots I'd like to say a few things in regards to nbbmn and BM in general. First of all stop infecting this supreme black art with you're bullshit. nbbmn is nothing more than a social gathering of faglords attempting to be into something never meant for them and its just something obscure and ironic to brag to friends about being part of. Its a fucking disease and the fact that you all listen to as many albums as possible totally disregarding their true essence while only focusing on so called "music" is sickening. Most of you won't even listen to the shit you heard ever again or maybe when they next November rolls around you'll do it all over again because thats the trend right?? I fucking hate you people who just listen to bm because it's more media for your worthless selves to consume without any regard to the spirituality of this form of art. You're the fucking piss stains of this world. Haha yeah you're just in it for the music right? Haha they don't actually believe what they write about! Seriously fuck you all I want too see all fucking dead in a ditch full of shit because that's where you belong with the rest of the pathetic humans of this world. BM should be taken as a spiritual endeavor not some worthless entertainment and pissing contest of "who can listen to only black metal for an entire month" At least the true bands should be taken in such a way as there are certainly many many bands that have infected the seed of this Black Art. Only those with the true fire inside their hearts truly appreciate BM for what is. It's not just music and Its certainly not meant to be consumed in a way such as this. It less about sound rather its more about the ideology reflected and it's essence. Fuck off to all "just music" cunts. Fuck you all and glory to the essence of satan and his eternal black flame.

who /apricots/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=RlqXEZ1N7m0

fight me fgt

1/10 go away pls

paysage ofc

t. Euronymous

Because its true?
Nope if you knew anything he viewed satan in a much different way

Are Carpathian Forest pleb-tier?

I love this meme

krallice was always hipster shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbMRrn7Nlwo

trash

when will you fucks be able to tell the difference between jazz and metal?
I'll give you a hint, having the same instrumentation and stolen aesthetics doesn't make it metal.

PDH every day may man

I feel old now

fag

definitely.
there best album is their first slow tempo album which highlighted the inconsistency in band's "sound" in the early scene.
Now it's just a go-to band for brain dead punks who want to be dark.

I'm not the one who has the sides of my head shaved playing in a band called krallice.
His other bands are equally faggy

what underground brostep artist is this

Love this pasta.

Anyways I'm listening to this right now and it sounds great. I love space-themed music.

Have you heard of pic related? Great for spacefills.

what are good Njiqahdda albums?

Check out their new album if you haven't senpai

Midnight Odyssey is my jam
i love space

Listening to this right now.

/nbbmn/, could you please suggest me album(s) about Dante's divine comedy and the inferno?

thank you very much, have a chart

PRAISE THE LORD
FOR
HE IS H O L Y

>tfw people post your chart that you made years ago

Krallice, the hipster band from NYC

YOU CALL YOUR METAL BLACK?
IT'S JUST PLASTIC LAME AND WEAK

it's the legacy you left on this world user

i don't think any of those albums are black metal, outside of the second section

Needs more Mesarthim. Otherwise cool chart.

I wish they'd stop making 80's tribute albums and find their own vision again.

Paysage d'Hiver. any day

fuck i love that cover so much
really would like to wander through these landscape listening to midnight odyssey

it's a shame we still don't have any hyperspace travel technology

Have you listened to Arctic Thunder yet?

Then what are some bands that truly carry the "essence of satan" as you say through their music

Yes. Mesarthim is really cheesy at times, but I love it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cV0DT5j56eU

Beherit is the only black metal album on that collage. Drawing Down the Moon isn't "cosmic" just because there is a moon on it, you autistic twat.

Never gonna happen. Neither of them can write a decent BM song to save their lives anymore. Of course instead of admitting this they do all this cowardly posturing like the modern BM scene isn't good enough for them.

yeah, just another tribute album

I dig it as well, and I got to say it's a great album to go into the woods alone and chill by the campfire.

Someone's been watching Razörfist.

It's solid, but not half as good as the Unholy trilogy.

Obviously NSBM bands because "racism" is apparently too evil for even hipster satanists and the faux-occult crowd.

But what if 80s tribute albums are their vision?

>just another tribute album
fucking wew

>It's solid, but not half as good as the Unholy trilogy.
Yeah I definitely agree. I feel it is their best album since Ravishing Grimness though