2 Corinthians 4:4

>2 Corinthians 4:4
>The god of this age [Satan] has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Checkmate, Christians!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obvious god is obvious

No, more like checkmate whoever allows themselves to be blinded by Satan's bright light.
Unlike most if not all of you, I am a foolish sinner for I know better but chooses to be filth. I am probably more damned than all of you are. Sad day, this.

LOL Satan's little boner in this pic

Satan's no more special than you are. Admittedly, he is a glorious one who remains in the form of the spiritual ones therefore we're never to speak abusively of him and although we're to resist him we cannot speak harsh ways towards one who is in the image of the invisible God. And are to be as modest and humble as the Archangel of God, Michael was when he wanting to prevent Satan from animating Moses Body simply said, "May the Almighty God, Stop you."
Jude verse 8

>extends passed belly button
>little

You think if Satan had a penis he wouldn't use it? Of course he would have. He's not allowed to have one as a spirit being.

moar baphomet quotes

satan is in fact a metaphorical snake that rises up your spine as you reach enlightenment do you even eastern mystery religion. that's why the baphomet has that torch and pharoas had a snake on they forhead and jesus have a halo. christians are just faggots got cucked by the jews in fact christianity is cuckoldry they should eat a dick they might just like it

AVE SATANAS
REGIE SATANAS
SHEMHAMFORASH
HAIL SATAN
THE TRUE GOD OF THIS WORLD

Spoken by a true follower of a never to ever be proven big bang that has no basis in reality and is as real as the amino acid that self created then went on to make proteins, DNA and then finally living beings. All of which you atheist actually believes happened but are suspiciously void of any observable testable proof to show us.

But you're welcomed to post and cite bullshit that isn't a singulaity and an amino acid creating life.

Your move, fag.

2 Tim 3:1-8
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

You know, instead of sucking Satan's imperical dick, what you can do is be completely and totally apathetic and you'd be serving Satan by default. NO need to worship a shark, no seriously. The bible calls Satan a roaring Lion and a great dragon that wants to devour some one. Remember any horror or animal attack movie in which the Antagonist animal eats up the victim allowing no mercy nor room for banter? Satan hates us. To talk with you would mean him stabbing you or murdering you horribly. You think that worshiping him makes him your friend? You've a better chance befriending a hungry twenty feet tiger shark.

Perhaps Faith shouldn't have rejected so many, and there wouldn't be this age of enlightenment.

I'm not an atheist you faggot I love our furry god satan. don't know where you got that from. i just don't regard the christfag or jew version of him

I worship Satan by being Human and exercising the Free Will which He has given us. I rejoice and revel in the carnal pleasures of this earthly realm and praise Him not so that I may sit beside Him but that I may acknowledge His gifts and offer my gratitude.

Godly dubs next to satanic dubs? Make up your mind faggot

Matthew 7:14
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Oh you're a pagan. Well that's a relief. For a moment there I thought you were an atheist, and i so do hate atheist. Well, as you were neighbor.

Of course you do. It's not real though. At any time you can die and stay dead. And that's horrible. With life there's hope. And in time, if you choose to accept it, You in God's favor will have carnal love, although not the shitty kind we endure. Imagine your wife and yourself living on into eternity in a happy joy filled world.

Satan IS God!
Truly I am blessed!

Hope is for weak, ineffectual cowards who would rather simper and pray than DO!

"Everyone who doesn't agree with me is evil, just ignore them"

What a childish argument. Indisputable truth is not hard to defend

keep the quotes coming

Don't we have the best God?

>For a moment there I thought you were an atheist

it's all good friend

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

ofc lol

Satan is a very small spark from a lighter that you're thinking of using to alight a world when God's the Superior Ori Super Sun that's infinitely larger and eternally infinitely dynamic with uber superlative potentiality.

Sounds like Timmy boy was on some good shit

Is that the "as above, so below" signal i hear he illuminati maniacs talk about

Written By Paul Inspired By God so the only good thing he was on was God's holy spirit. And if you actually read that instead of rushing to comment, you would have seen modern day parallels there in.

Matthew 16:23
Whoever has ears, let them hear.

Indeed.

all it really means is that the natural laws of the universe apply here as well. they'll tell you it means something else though. probably with a christian connotation

Romans 1:28-32
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Yeah the biblical description of you would be a "fool." But no judgement from me Sup Forumsro, all of us Humans are total shit yet God loves us anyway. Humbling isn't it?

lesbians OK tho

Is Satan more powerful than Lucifer?

Pic is me.

WHAT DOES THE GOOD BOOK TELL US ABOUT ANIME BROTHER

Lol true. Satan hates humanity. Worshiping Satan only leads to self-destruction.

Romans 1:24-27
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Its not an arguement. Its a factual statement.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

How do I become a Satanist?

Un-natural, you mean like this?

to the christfags they're the same guy. actually though the only true thing the bible says about him is that he was a snake. lucifer was a roman god similar to zeus. they changed him to fit when they went christian. belzebub isn't satan either. he is a version of baal the cow god. they (jews)made him look bad too. naming him baal-zebub. and sacrificing children to statues of him. that isn't how to worship him. just my 2 cents

2 Peter 2:19
They promise them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved.

like this. nothing else but this

He permits us being bad hoping we'll repent and return to him. At death or at Armageddon his mercy officially ends, Sadly.

The bible says that in the great wine press of God's anger their blood will be knee deep. Then he will call the birds of all sorts to feast on their flesh.

Matthew 3:12
His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire."

But Satan is bad though. He's a dude who saw God being a happy God since his name, Yahweh or He causes to become simply means, he is what is needed to fulfill his purposes. And God is called a happy God. Although it's hard to see God as happy in Satan's system so it has to be during an early time. If you'd remember, God said to Moses, they did not know me by my name, Who is this they and why did they not know God by his name.

Well, if you think about it, Col 1:15-18 says Christ was the first born of all creation, that is, he was made by God thereby he's God's only begotten son. Through Christ, God made everything else. So God instructed Christ and gave him the power and Christ, whose name was Michael during this time seeing as how he became Christ when he came to earth, Was not only God's archangel or chief angel but was also God's main worker or the one who did the heavy lifting for a time. Of course it was God's power and knowledge that he used but he was still the one doing the work although with holy spirit from God. Proverbs 8:22.

All this time God was happy because his will was being done and all was good.

Eventually Satan's made who at the time is one cherub, among many of course and he proceeds to be a Good Guy until he's placed in the Garden of Eden. Ezekiel 13-19
Eventually he sins, and God's name that means He causes to become or I become what's needed to fulfill my purposes suddenly needs to see the future to see how his will shall be done, and he sees it and says the first prophecy, Genesis 3:14,15.

To the wise ones, they're reminded that all of God's wrath he stored up from Satan's rebellion up until our self same day will be released against all wickedness at Armageddon.

Every horror visited upon the wicked was the righteous anger of judgement that was stored up from the ancient times, although those wicked are now enjoying the fruit of their badness, the fury they caused still boils awaiting its time to unleash horrors.

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

satan as a snake predates the old testament and any description of him as an angel. this can be seen in many asian eastern religions. for instance he is the snake above buddah under the tree. your satan is essentially the greek god prometheus. who himself had good intentions. anyway that's that

So if I am a girl who likes sleeping with other girls, then I am a bad girl and am going to hell?

But if I stop and ask for forgiveness then it's all good?

Said by Atheist who has no love for God, you say. Absolutely.
Nothing is truer or earlier than biblical truth, and the scholars you speak of are the very same men and women who'd readily admit that the carbon dating they engage in using creates false proof dates all the time and that's because you cannot have said item in the earth or around said earth and not suffer false proof readings from the surrounding environment. Hence why some scholars would say ten thousand and others twenty thousand. They're making educated guesses. If you don't know, now you know.

guis if satan walked in your house, in the pictured form, and announced that he'd like to fuck you in the ass what would you do?

Run away, obviously. Are you gay or something?

yeah cause scientists are really into ancient religious metaphors and meditation. go rage at ancient aliens or something you faggot. btw I am not an atheist

Run away. I dont mind the gay but he's the pinnacle of sexual sadism and im not a mashochist. Fuck that fam.

but wouldn't you be better off not making him angry if he's as evil as all that? i mean i think satan could catch you if he wanted. what would be the christian thing to do lol

You sound as if some one called Scientist makes them anything else other than a pathetic loser who has something to prove. Sure there are scientist who measures and test the world of the real all the time, BUT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THEORETICAL scientist. and they're like scabs on some one's asshole.

So don't you dare assume they're some how superior. Until they have observable testable proof, well they're as faithful as theist are.

Let him come. But if you think I'll just lay down to be butt rape, then you've got another thing coming.

Matthew 3:2
"Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near."

you can't run away from him. aside from the fact he would fill the doorway of the room you are in, I guess the question is, given you cannot escape would you take it like a bitch kicking and screaming, or accept your fate like a man. you could offer him a blowjob but I reckon he'd fuck you anyway

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Okay, I'll be good! ;-)

so your saying that you would think about god's staff as satans rod eased in and out lol

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns."

see

>no one who has cheated, masturbated, had sex that wasnt for the sole purpose of procreation, stolen a pencil (or anything else), tried to have more than what they needed, got drunk, lied, or duped people gets to go to heaven.

So basically no one is going to heaven. Except those priests that molested those kids. They get to go cause muh redemption.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of satan because he deceives everyone to meet his own ends like a true reptilian, but god isnt really much higher on the list. I really wish ANY religion was based on encouraging people to do good instead of fear mongering them into it. The only one ive run into that really does that is satanism, and ive already pointed out why satanism a shit. No offense satan poster.

kek, nice try satan.

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Acts 3:19
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

you are reading trips