Oh you play guitar user?

>Oh you play guitar user?

>Can you play (insert the most generic acoustic song ever made)?

Why do normies do this? Just let me play.

Because (generic acoustic song) is all you need to make people think you're good, it's all anyone cares about

what is this weird shit? can you play wonderwall

This is an 18+ website.

Yeah. So why are you here?

Dude F normies! Always trying to communicate me and learn about my interests, it's bullshit man! Why can't I just wallow in my own self-pity and loneliness while simultaneously attacking others and pretending I hate them to make myself better and fulfill my massive ego!

pissed me off

i can imagine them saying this

Yeah, but you're the one who is obviously bringing it up in a futile effort to make yourself seem more appealing or interesting to them.

Well can you?

>tripfaggot trying to pretend he isnt a beta faggot who gets nervous around normal people

gets me every time

>Oh you play guitar user?

>Can you play Epitaph by Necrophagist?

Because they want to know if you're a good performer too, not just some fag who shreds in guitar center for himself.
A song might be shitty and generic
It's up to you if you can perform it good. With all your might it will sound right.

>can you play wonderwall

came here to ask this

>using a trip instantly turns you into a pathetic anxious NEET

>geetahfag whining about normies

The irony

Ur the fag

>not Epitaph by King Crimson

Yeah pretty much

It does
Drop the trip

prove that you aren't :)

Nah. I just use it to communicate with anons across different threads.
I don't really see how that's possible

Why do you need the trip?
You just look like a fucking retard swimming in a pool of slightly less retarded people

I literally explained it in the post you just replied to. You mean the trip part itself? I was a namefag for a while and people started imitating me

>geetah
Bleep chav spotted

So why don't you delete the trip when you're done is what I mean
I see no reason for you to have it in this thread

music is about having fun

those songs are fun to play and sing along to.

desu i have more fun playing wagon wheel and having 6 people sing along than playing voodoo chile alone at home

Oh, it's just easier to leave it on. Why make the extra effort of cutting and repasting it

"CAN YOU PLAY SMOKE ON THE WATER user"

>E----0-------3--------5---------0-------3-------6----5-------
>E----0-------3--------5------------------3-------0-------------------

All i ever play is noise rock so most normies think i dont know how to play. What a bunch of plebs

>why do you play so loud

Why DO you play so loud, user?

Just say no and get over it you autistic pretentious faggot, stop wasting a spot in the catalog.

>BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU
>AND THERE'S NO REST

>playing guitar
>literally the most normie instrument
Serves you right faggot.

its sad that people think this way.

>Just let me play.

can you play hotel california?

you will get the pussy and normies dont know anything about guitar playing whatsoever, i dont see a problem there

...and what do you play? You're so edgy you play the flugelhorn?

can you play freebird, user?
can you play hey there delilah again?
ooh do you know how to play love yourself

I learned almost every song from blue album to pinkerton plus a bunch of beatles songs. I'm always prepared for normies.

Can you play Dopesmoker?

I have an autistic dislike of getting requests for playing certain songs because they are inevitably all shit songs. Just like me improv my shitty Emaj7-based chill vibe acoustic nibbles, there's at least 3 grills who like them.

>oh you play guitar user?
>can you play Asturias by Isaac Albeniz?
u-uhhhhh....

What are you new here