S/fur

s/fur

H 404d?

Sup dash.

So I take it you're a zoo? I don't hate you yet then. Just don't post zoo pics in an s/fur thread. I don't care what crazy shit you do, legal or otherwise, just keep it to yourself if it isn't kosher.

nope. still up.

Heyo. You ever post on /k/?

Quite often

Nothing. Just woke up, and feeling as bad as ever.

who's the one in the lower left-hand corner?

I gotta head to the store soon and buy more corn flavored bread and soda. Running low.

Yeah, zoo.

Some people appreciate the pics. Just ignore them if they bother you...

As the OP, and a zoophile, fuck off. Feral isn't wanted here.

You may have seen my SO then. I post cropped photos every blue moon when they're relevant. She wears fox ears.

I see. Wish I could share this Dr. Captain mopep with ya. Might help slightly.

>ignore them.
I shall not. Instead, Captain shall shoot me once per zoo pic I see. Once I black out I no longer have to see them. You are worse than candy corn, sir.

I think 101 dalmations.

Rings a bell, I've been hanging around there for the last five years or so, on and off.

I've been pretty inactive there lately although its not like it matters because I always post as user.

Maybe from the animated series? I just watched the movie two nights ago. She's not in the original.

Come on, I can't be that bad.

And you cunts wonder why zoos like us are hated. You're setting great examples, fucktards.

Possibly. There's so many spinoffs it's hard to keep track. The same thing will happen to Zootopia hopefully. Looking forward to seeing it, just not in an auditorium full of people.

Yes! You're still here. Keep going my friend.

I haven't seen it yet. Judy is cute, but I still her appeal is overstated.

I love that photo. Perdita is so damn sexy.

K trips are either kinda decent like kim jong lol, or shite like the ARG and AKG posters. I'd post foxxo but I don't feel like doing that in the presence of zoofags. Because I'm mean. Or something.

I'd said KYS, but instead let's get radical. Practice in public. Not near a school or anything, but near a 5-0 station. Post results.

furries can pull of things I'd never find sexy on humans

that hairstyle would usually be a turnoff for me, but on her it works

Wouldn't normal sex land you in trouble the same way?

Yeah, I know. I know I've seen them at one point or another.

There have been some really good ones that post still, Boof comes to mind and there have been plenty more in the past. But just about anyone who posts in the "general" threads I avoid

I disagree. She is very good at expressing emotion facially. Some of her facial expressions are beyond cute some could even be hot in the right setting. Not to mention her short stature, must be a tight fit. Plus the whole predator/prey play potential is super hot. Plus they are good at multiplying :)

I would have preferred it if the species were reversed. Male fox and female bunny seem rather basic. Besides, I don't think any rabbit could be hotter than Lola.

The punishment will be more severe. If you want to get more "fair" call in an user tip about yourself and start fucking like crazy when you hear the 5-0 knocking.

I tried to get help from ARG once. Worst mistake ever.

That's a cute bat ya have there.

Lola is pretty hot but I prefer judy because she's more rabbit like than lola. Other than her ears/tail lola could just be a human female. Not that I would want her %100 bunny either but I would say around %50 to %60 human like tops.

I bet it'll be all the more frustrating to you when we reach LGBTZ status and you have to be nice to us in public no matter how much you'll have to grit your teeth.

Give it 10 years or less.

Trying to get help from /k/ is rarely a good idea. I've gotten decent advice a few times but its not often and now the replies are just getting more and more nonsensical or hurr durr t. cuck or whatever.

The human-like face also gives Judy the appearance of a woman with short hair. I don't really go for that, tbqh.

nah, most of /k/ is amine now.

Hai Arty, long time to see.

If you can actually manage to find something about weapons, that is.

Yeah, the general threads are really shit and I think they detract from the board but whatever. "board culture" or whatever excuse they use.

What's going on anyway dude?

priviet!
How goes life?

Oh hey, speaking of /k/, I'm assuming you found a buyer for your AR?

Not much, just chilling. What about you?

It goes. You?

As much as I prefer long hair on humans an anthros, ferals usually do better with short hair or medium styles. I feel like I'd be all over this pic if she just had fur.

Good to hear, tovarisch!

I could see that. I actually prefer no Hair on judy. The ears totally do it for me. Although a lola/judy sandwich would totally hit all the right spots.

It's kinda weird that there isn't more pics of the other females from zootopia. Some seemed like they'd make good port fodder. Some I'm surprised weren't done just as a joke (the nudist yoga instructor comes to mind)