Hey Sup Forums, are antidepressants a good idea?

Hey Sup Forums, are antidepressants a good idea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SSRIs no. SNRIs no. I take seroqul 200mg ed and its ALRIGHT. But ive been thru more then 8 antidepressants. Js.

No.

Been taking 150mg Vensir for a couple of years and it's great. Bit of a worry coming off them but at least I'm not in a rut.

Nope, they make it worse for too many people for me to be able to recomend them. Do 2.5g mushrooms under supervision of someone whom you:
1. Trust
2. Know have experience with drugs
3. Have told the purpose of said trip

If no work, get back to shrink and say that you're really sadbut don't want mind-numbing shit.

/thread

A bunch of weak women who crave to be the oppressed ones will tell you YES YES.

Ultimately, you'd be surprised what a healthy sleep schedule, drinking lots of water, and moderate exercise can do for you. Of course, everything in moderation - when you're happy, drink and be merry. When you're not, take it easy and spoil yourself with something nice.

Fuck no.

Probably right. I started working out again a few months ago to try and make myself feel better but it never did. I'm trying to get a friend to work out with me tho so hopefully that works

Ask a medical professional, not a bunch of chads and hippies with no personal experience.

I think one of the requirements of being depressed is using this shit site lol

No

Watch first couple of minutes of this documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=IgCpa1RlSdQ

everyone should watch this

Yo Tom

Na do like 3.5g

YES

When considering a drug regimen, find out the street value of your prescription. If its not worth selling the pills out of your trunk in a dark alley, it's not worth putting in your body.

smoke weed instead, worked for me and lots of people i know.

this

If you're going to medicate yourself with illegal drugs at least take uppers

You stupid fucking nigger, he's just smoking a roll of Brawny.