Euro 2016

Post your RO16 lineups.

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/sport/blick-macht-den-polnisch-test-wetten-dass-sie-blaszczykowski-falsch-aussprechen-id5188699.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgz1ENsqDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sommer; Lichtsteiner, Schär, Djourou, Rodriguez; Behrami, Xhaka, Dzemaili; Shaqiri, Embolo/ Seferovic, Mehmedi

>this flag
>this topic

Disregarded.

I prefer Vrsaljko as LB uezs

Fabański; Piszczek, Pazdan, Glik, Jędrzejczyk; Błaszczykowski, Krychowiak, Mączyński, Grosicki; Milik, Lewandowski

Rui Patricio

Cedric
Fonte
Pepe
Guerreiro

Danilo
William
Joao Mario
Renato Sanches

Nani
Ronaldo

Have this video of people here trying to pronounce the Polish player's names

blick.ch/sport/blick-macht-den-polnisch-test-wetten-dass-sie-blaszczykowski-falsch-aussprechen-id5188699.html

Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Hector - Kroos, Schweinsteiger, Özil - Draxler, Müller - Gomez

0-0 and win on penalties

>not being able to pronounce 'Boo-ahh-shhh-chy-cov-skee'

You'll take it in regular time. Spain can't score unless their opponent team put the ball in their own net or they get lucky with a set-piece.

You neither put the ball in your own net nor will you concede from a set-piece. You'll get a lucky counter attack and win it 1-0.

>implying cedric will start at RB over the world's best RB Vieirinha

What's the reaction like in Italy for the Spain tie? I would be fucking pissed if I was Italian, you finish 1st in group and get Spain. While England finish 2nd and get Iceland.

>Vierinha
>World's best RB
great bantz, m8

Boruc-cionek, salmon, Jędrzejczyk , Wawrzyniak - Mączyński , Starzyński , bielik, Obraniak - milk, Lewandowski (best striker in Europe)

Most feel like Croatia would have been much worse

this journalist is actually pretty good. i guess it's some polish heritage

>germans grasp of the world's greatest form of humour 'sarcasm'

Király--Lang-Juhász-Guzmics-Kádár--Nagy Ádám - Gera - Kleinheisler -- Dzsudzsák - Szalai - Lovrencsics / Németh

>tfw our 23 market value is like 26 m euros, Belgiums is 470

as a magyar fan I can't be realistic, I think we can beat Belgium. They do not have very good team chemistry and they are having problems against decent tactics.

what do you think? I am curious how do non-hungarians see our team, tactics and chances

Ronaldo is in good form.
I think he'll score twice tomorrow and will be top scorer of euro, but match will be 2-2 and Croatia will advance. I like both teams tho

Yeah, they said he's Polish. I'm guessing second generation.

Hart

Walker
Smalling
Cahill
Rose

Dier
Rppmey
Alli

Lallana
Vardy
Studge

I thought you were joking, now I see you're just an idiot.

>this german's school yard level banter

Good luck to you m8. Hope you can pull off a upset

he's naturally a rb, so yeah, I'd rather have someone who's been playing lb for years (strinic) instead...but when srna retires from the nt vrsaljko is gonna be a beast at rb

I believe in you, magyar boys
you are better than ireland and sweden and as you said belgium is not that good, I think it's doable

Mandžukić will star...

*start

I think we should play some subs, they gonna give everything they have, like Sissoko did in the last game.

Lloris
Evra Mangala Koscielny Jallet
Schneiderlin Kanté
Pogba
Griezmann Giroud Payet

JUST

i also dont like this 4-2-3-1 formation
imo rakitic is better as a box-to-box mf than a 10
just like in barcelona
4-3-3 is ideal to me

>Yeah, they said he's Polish. I'm guessing second generation.
From plumber to sexy secretary at the Blick office.

>living the Swiss dream.

someone knows that video of turkish ppl trying to spell it?

>Błaszczykowsk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zzgz1ENsqDc