Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums.
i'm going to be a freshman this year.
>inb4 b&
dynamic IP.
i get it, underagefag, but i've been on for 4 yrs.
anyways, there's this hot ass girl going to be a senior that was airgrinding on me in summer school.
how do i get her to fuck me, Sup Forums? we're in a singing group together this upcoming year w/ about 15 people, plus, there are over the summer meets and shit but no adults come, just group members.
help me out. if really necessary, i can post face.

Don't be a faggot. Literally just walk up and tell her you find her hotter than a bitch and ask for that pussy.

Reported underage faggot

>reported and didn't sage
Nice one, faggot

>i'm going to be a freshman this year.
> hot ass girl going to be a senior
>how do i get her to fuck me, Sup Forums?

lmfao. It's a highschooler thing; a decent looking senior bizatch will NEVER date or fuck a freshman. It's social death in HS. By the time you get to college, age and grade level don't mean that much.

she was obviously hitting on me AND she fucking airgrinded on me.

>airgrinding
jesus fucking christ you are pathetic

care to elaborate why so?
i'm a Sup Forumstard of 4 years, but i'm only 13, so i don't understand all social strata. i'd actually enjoy legitimate help.

kek rip OP

freshman what

Reported and saged

high school freshman.
i get a lot of shit for people instantly assuming i'm an average teenage nigger but i'm a lot like other Sup Forums users.
also, i was in summer school so i can start w/ extra creds, not because i'm retarded.

Look OP, girls have fun, but it doesn't mean they're serious. Fucking someone, particularly someone years younger than them, is pretty fuckin' serious. If you want her, let her take the lead. A 13 year old asking for a fuck comes off as pining.

And in the end airgrinding don't count for shit.

>freshman
>13
>4 years

So much bullshit no 9b year old gets on Sup Forums faggot. Stop trying to be cool on an anonymous image board

thanks.
any tips on how to get anyone else? doesn't have to be a senior, don't care on the age as long as they're not like 6 years old or like 36 years old.

I've been on computers and working on them, using them, blah blah blah since I was two. I have a photo of a computer I built just a few days ago.
I can post it in a bit, the computer pic doesn't have a timestamp but it has my face, i can post a second pic and timestamp it.

Are you seriously fucking 14? You just got out of middle school? You've been on Sup Forums since you were 10?

13, yep, i moved up a grade. been on here since i was almost 10 but 9

>airgrinding

It'll be 6 more years before you ser a vagina.

Tip from someone who graduated at 16.
Dont deal with people, get a close group of friends and dont bother trying to deal with women and their bullshit. Just focus on schoolwork until around college.

any tips on how to not have to wait 6 more fucking years until i see a vagina?

Has 13 year old OP done drugs yet

You could bill cosby a girl

trips of truth

nope. you don't need drugs for shit, but i have plenty of people i can get different drugs from.
it's not the fucking cringy "Drug Free World!" ads, it's the fact of i honestly don't need them.

Nobody needs drugs faggot, we do them because they're fun

what should i try?
i'm not going to take any hard drugs, but besides pot, what are fun with a shortish trip time?

Pot's pretty awesome, so long as you have good self control and it doesn't make you anxious. I'm not going to tell you that you should use drugs, because that's your decision to make alone, but I will tell you that you should definitely stay away from opiates. If I could go back in time I'd probably stop myself from using all drugs to save me from the opiates.

But do be smart and don't worry about any of this until you're well adjusted academically and have a good idea of where you're going in life.

yeah, i already know where i'm going and have a 3.6 gpa. i'm set for now so i guess i can do whatever.
got any tips on how to get laid tho? that's my real main goal for now, considering puberty and shit.

oh yeah i forgot to mention the senior added me on snapchat and gave me her # too.

bump

double bump

triple bump

can someone else bump?
quadruple bumperino

bump

thx niggy
anyone have actual advice on how to get laid though?

How about you just wait and do your homework or something kiddo, for Christs sake play a video game or read a book or something, relationships are nice but they take up alot of time, you should be discovering yourself right now while you have the time

I have a 3.6 GPA and I don't even do my homework at home, I finish it all at school, so I have like 8 hours of freetime a day.
I play videogames / read 24/7. I don't care for a relationship, I'm just sick of being a fucking virgin.

you should read - The Devils Guard by Talbot Mundy

Hmm. What's it about? N/NF, advice?
I just finished American Psycho a few days ago.

Will check into it.
Anyone have any advice on how to get laid?