My former friend recently became fucking retarded and no one else notices but me and a few other friends...

My former friend recently became fucking retarded and no one else notices but me and a few other friends. The ones that noticed have no fucking idea what his problem is.

>always looks and sounds like he's on a hard drug
>can't see jack shit anymore
>always bumps into shit
>said he couldn't see me when i was standing five feet in front of him when the sun was up
>told me he couldn't find my car when it was parked across the street from the house i drove him to
>always forgets what you told him the minute after you said it
>always forgets where he put shit as soon as it leaves his sight
>always ashes on my seat when i tell to ash out the window
>drinks a metric fuck ton of alcohol every single week by himself
>always roasts the bowl in smoke circles
>had a miniature stroke which he blamed on dehydration, then blamed on working out too much, then blamed on his blood pressure
>never speaks at parties

I could go on, but this is where shit gets complicated

Currently every one thinks that he's just some dude and that I'm an asshole. Even my gfs beginning to think that I'm a prick

what do

alcohol/drugs...

Looking for an answer like it's not obvious. What I actually think is that you're getting jealous of him for some reason. Honest question, do you have any reason to be jealous of him. Inheritance, gf is digging him, ANYTHING?

There isn't really anything to be jealous of.

Let people figure it out on their own. Those who understand the situation and side with you are just fine as they are, but those opposed are just going to think you're a prick. I think you should subtly ignore your autistic friend for a while and see if people catch on. Just keep observing him until it all unfolds and they notice, but don't get involved directly. It saves you a lot of stress because you won't obsess over any of it when time goes on and people start to feel the same way as you

He does drugs and drinks, you know this.

just stop hanging out with a drugster like him, drugsters are usually unacceptable. I know this because I have friends that have started doing various drugs more than just occasionally, and when you break the line of occasionally, you're probably a degenerate in the first place.

YOU FUCKIN ALIVE FAGGOT? Or are you too busy watching your shitfaced buddy ruin your girlfriends pussy?

sounds like that stroke may had affectted part of the brain, resulting in an agnosia of sorts, this is, the inability to operate on certain ways or process certain kind of information... what type of agnosia it is, is determined by where the lesion has occurred. If you thin things had really changes it may be good looking for medical advice. You talk about memory problems and other type of misfunctions. It coulb me memory related hence the lesion will be at temporal cortex and medial brain but for what you say I would go more for a frontal lesion that affects executive functions (planning, directing the action, conversation, memory of short term, etc) which would correspond to a frontal lesion. However it may be just an etape or he could recover within time without special care. Given that he had a stroke, I will surely give it a try with a neurologys or better a neuropsychologist. You are good friend

Whooa whooa whooa... I somehow missed an important detail, "former friend"??

Are you a fucking girl, you're a girl aren't you.

true! what can you tell us OP about this formerness?

This OP is on dialup interwebs or something.

Conclusion reached, the OP is "hatin" on "former friend" because "former friend" is Chad Thundercock.

is his name Josh?

He just started acting like this not too long ago and I just stopped talking to him. I know for a fact that he's smoked and nearly died from K2 and snorted coke.

Yup a stroke will do that too you :P

Ohhhhh nooooooo!!!! Snorted Coke :( RIP to your friend. One sniff of Coke is all it takes. Lucky he didn't turn homosexual. You know what they say... "One Go on the blow bro and you turn slow, yo"

Stop being such a jelous cunt because your friend is getting more popular than you. Fuckin grow up and stop being such a book worm neckbeard douche

You're pretty fucking gay... why don't you either except that your friend is his own person and enjoy his company, or deal with the fact that you YOU don't want people around you that do drugs. Stop making up bullshit excuse, "He can't see no more, he's dumb to talk to"... The problem is not him, it's you and your view of reality.

>"One Go on the blow bro and you turn slow, yo"

someone in this thread is a butthurt druggie

Yup, the reason people think you're being a cunt. Is because you're being a total cunt.

Actually it just sounds like the friend is an annoying faggot. I can't fathom why you're seeing something else there.

OP: if he's starting to be a prick and getting on your nerves, just cut him out of your life. Ignore him, don't invite him to shit, etc.

>I stopped talking to him
There's your problem, a lack of communication is the death of any relationship.
And also what he said .

>just cut him out of your life. Ignore him, don't invite him to shit

I've tried but people always invite him to the same parties and shit that I go to and I end up having to drive him because he lives down the street from me

I'm not the one making threads about a "former friend", trying to normalize my fucked up views....

So don't do blow or you might just turn homo, you never know. So don't give it a go help your bro by not doing blow, yo.

you could probably use a stiff drink