Whosaw this shit? I know I'm a little late, funny as hell

Whosaw this shit? I know I'm a little late, funny as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/texas-valedictorian-under-fire-after-bragging-about-scholarship-undocumented-status-160911116.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did something actually happened to her? Curious.

nothing is gonna happen to her. she has achieved more than most of you neck beards who browse here.

True. No one likes a braggart, but don't sink to her level. She slipped. She's doing well. Take the high road and wish her well.

But what about America? Trump? We need that wall.

Imho give hard working non criminal immigrants a chance to immigrate. For example this bitch here is smart and kept in school and accomplish something..meanwhile we have citizen dindu nuffins here killing,robbing, fucking up the whole place.

She will get hers for being dumb.
Remember this one?

you people make me fucking sick, and it's that attitude that makes the world a bit more shitty every day. think about the us citizen that worked hard and studied for the opportunity to go to that school and it was taken by a fucking border jumping wetback.

she's protected from deportation under current us law

before we go further, how exactly is trump gonna make mexico pay for it, he says it but no one ever elaborates...

stfu racist scumback. deal with it..nothing will change ever...try learning spanish motherfucker, you will need it in the next decade or so.

he's just trying to grab votes from retarded people who don't know enough to ask that question, mexico is not going to pay for a thing.

she wouldnt be bragging if it wasnt remarkable. imagine if she never learned english

found the border jumping wetback.

I work for CBP, reporting her FB isn't enough to do shit. ICE can't just show up at her door and deport her based on some tips people gave on website, even with this "proof."

Also, they act at their own discretion. Someone who has achieved this much is not likely to be deported. They can look at this and decide it's simply not worth the trouble. They're busy as fuck and have a hard job to do, they can't waste too much time with shit like this. If a case is being formed, it will take months for any action to even be taken. I dunno what originally happen, just chiming in here.

Trump is a idiot...Hillary is a fucken idiot too but at least she is the lesser of evils..we all know she is going to win she has all the big companies behind her.

I'm white you ignorant cunt..i'm just not some backward thinking bigot like yourself.

found the complete touch hole that thinks he's forward thinking.

>tfw deferred action

it's a fucking cuckold sjw lefty it is even worse than a migrant

>She wouldnt be bragging if it wasnt remarkable
They jumped on the opportunity to have an illegal at their school. All the virtue points they get for it

2 things need to happen, that wall needs to be built and maintained and also make drugs legal in USA, to help with the cartel problem in Mexico.

i hope trump will use people like you to test rocket or proto space ship so you can help your country at least

She's so proud of being mexican that she'd rather live in the united states. There's a bit of irony in this.

>hurr durr im a liberal so im on the right side of history
>theres no problem with unchecked illegal immigration, my liberal arts teacher told me
>anyone who disagrees with me is a neckbeard

for the record, this shit is obnoxious, immigrants should not get a free ride on taxpayer money, it doesn't matter how good they are or how intelligent they are, American citizens should take precedence

Legalizing drugs to solve the drug war is like France surrendering to Germany to win wwii.

BUILD THE WALL. BUILD THE WALL. BUILD THE WALL.

No it'd be more so cutting off the resources of your enemy in the middle of a war.

Kek

This

>bigot

pls die, buzzword-freak.

good for her i was born semi wealthy in socal (white-latino) went to an excellent private school and the best i could do was uc san diego
i was rejected by all my other choices and i had to pay almost full price

>think about the us citizen that worked hard and studied for the opportunity to go to that school and it was taken by a fucking border jumping wetback.

They should have gotten a 4.6 GPA.

The purpose of the drug war is to stop people from doing drugs

Falling for this obvious bait.

does it really matter? she has potential to be something great regardless of her nationality. she could better the world one. why bother focusing on where a persons from when the quality of the person holds so much more value?

Triggered

Sup Forums sometimes there is just certain jobs for us to do....

The high achievers like her deserve to stay imo.

You do know american businesses and colleges take huge preference for non-whites, right? Colleges and businesses often hire and admit based on race

Mission accomplished.

Piece of shit detected.

He has a point though. No matter how you feel about it, removing 11 million undocumented immigrants is next to impossible. Immigration courts are overloaded, judges are retiring, not getting any easier. The most logical thing to do then is to focus on those immigrants who have done something to be noticed like murder, rape, etc.

both the comment a reply were the views of narrow minded people.

>graduated high school
>high school
>literally the easiest thing on earth

yup, that's a whole pile of accomplishment

Yes, telling people that they can do drugs without consequence will really help. Because if you have a problem, the best course of action is to encourage it.

I think u mean illegal friend. Legal immigrants pay taxes, assuming they are not shit stains from Africa or Bangladesh

LOL
fucking bitch i hope shes now in a shithole

He say he will impose a tax for remittance back to Mexico.

By making drugs illegal all you're doing is allowing groups like the cartel to create a monopoly on the demand for them.

The drug war has FAILED user, we're wasting money on trying to keep them ban. Instead we need to legalize a lot of drugs, and tax it. What this does is create competition for the cartel, and WILL cut severely into their take, thus weakening them.

If you ban alcohol people will find ways to get it, if you ban drugs people will find ways to get it, if you ban guns people will find ways to get it. If there is a demand, people will find a way to overcome.

Doesn't really matter in this case. With that resume, she would have taken a whitey's place with or without affirmative action. She's smart, obviously driven, and capable of doing more than mow my lawn. I bet she immigrated here as a baby or young child.

No its not. Under the current system it is difficult to deport large amounts of people. But if you encourage them to leave by cutting their benefits, then its easy

>she has potential to be something great regardless of her nationality

she's posting on social media how proud she is to be fucking over the tax paying citizens of a country she crawled into through a fucking tunnel, yeah buddy with that blatantly cunty attitude i'm sure she's out to better the world and not just herself.

you're so dumb. The purpose of the drug war was the industrial police complex. Make drugs illegal, lock up niggers and spics, hire more cops and prison guards, sell the drugs back to the niggers and spics.

What benefits? Last time I checked you need an SSN to get public benefits, something undocumented immigrants lack.

By taxing money going back into Mexico. Which is more than what the wall would actually cost.

Im not denying that. Unless theres a person with a higher gpa that applied and got turned down for her.

He'd have to either a) recognize them as taxable citizens, or b), declare a state of emergency. Niether of which he will do, he's just baiting the idiots.

I did mean illegal immigrants. I have absolutely nothing against legal immigrants. In fact, it's unfair to the people who come here and do everything the right way, graduate with summa or magna cum laude and get not government aid or scholarships, and it does happen. Americans are being exploited in so many ways and by so many people, you know things are out of hand when an illegal immigrant can come here and get $250k+ in funding.

whats her major

who is this

>Last time I checked

Speaking from experience huh?

nothing happened to her
they gave her like a week of unpaid leave then took her back, because muh affirmative action

Well, I'm certainly not advocating for the government to endorse drug use. But all available evidence indicates that a militarized approach to solving the drug crisis has been a failure. There are more effective policy solutions than criminalizing college kids smoking joints and addicts who shoot up heroin.

The War on Drugs is, and will continue to be, an immense waste of time, money, and human capital.

Illegals get access to public schools, fire protection, roads, homeland security, police protection, paramedics, bridges, i could go on. Literally billions of dollars in benefits.

With a 4.5 GPA.

>Did something actually happened to her? Curious.

No, because in Texas, they provide public education and allow illegal immigrants to apply for college, even without a social.

She didn't do anything illegal, her parents brought her to the U.S. when she was 3, but she's probably scared to go out in public now.

>comes to Sup Forums

>finds ignorant people

WOW!

illegal immigration does cause great strain on a country in many different both legally and economically, that cant be disagreed with. in this case though it did hold a benefit. the girl in this case seems to want to contribute to the community by working and making something of herself. there are on the other hand many who come to better countries simply to leech off the system. there are also those who are just trying to get away from violence and corruption in their own lands or they may just be trying to get themselves and their families a better life. most of us take for granted what we have, how we got it. we cant blame others for wanting it.

“Federal privacy laws prevent the university from discussing individual students,” Susswein said. “In accordance with state law, Texas universities — including the University of Texas schools — have for decades granted two-semester tuition waivers to valedictorians of Texas public high schools, without regard to their residency status. State law also does not distinguish between documented and undocumented graduates of Texas high schools in admissions and financial aid decisions. University policies reflect that law.”

yahoo.com/news/texas-valedictorian-under-fire-after-bragging-about-scholarship-undocumented-status-160911116.html

>mfw Hitler was in reality the most forward thinking person in existence

Of course. Mexicans eat and eating makes you shit. Now that I think of it, wherever there are people, there is shit.

I totally disagree. As a LEGAL immigrant to this country. There are plenty of my fellow countrymen who hold citizenship and I think they should get kicked the fuck out. But the whole reason America became the super power it is, is simply because we were grabbing all the brainiacs from all over the world. Yes idiots had to come too, but we still took the best. If she actually is that smart and awesome, the more the merrier. As for American citizens, retarded hood rats and puerto rican shit stains are also citizens. And I would love for them all to fuck off.

I'd rather have mexicans than muslims though.

Well, that degree is gonna do her a whole lotta nothing the moment she has to fill out an I9 for employment.

clap clap

>spouts conspiracy theory
>calls me idiot
Okay

I had a 4.56 weighted GPA, only graduated in my high schools top 30 out of 800. 2270 SAT, varsity tennis, JROTC batt CO, community service, club involvement and class officer. No scholarships other than NROTC offered to me because I was asian. She's reaping the rewards of being a spic.

With a 4.5 GPA and 13 cords. Any degenerate pothead can pass muster with a 2.0, but few people actually have the time management skill, drive, and intelligence to fare as well as the latino cunt we're talking about.

Good for her. She will do more for America than any of the white trash criticizing her from their trailers.

don't take the bait you idiot

No shit you fucking nut. Thanks for pointing out the obvious

Yes. I've done some work in the legal field with immigration matters. I'm probably a little more knowledgeable than you, friend.

what this cunts gameplan?

I forgot to add illegal in front
see

true but they do pay taxes and will never get their social security
they leave all that on the table

As a illegal immigrant, you do not need not pay to see a doctor in the hospital.

except follow the law

Maybe there is a better way. What did you have in mind?

kill yourself retard

Yeah, well, being Asian is a fucking death sentence in this country. White people constantly bitch about how affirmative action hurts them, but on balance they aren't significantly affect by those policies.

Good job on nabbing a NROTC scholarship. I just enlisted in the Army because I was a stupid pothead in high school. I'm hoping to nab a commission eventually.

illegals dont pay taxes and dont spout that payroll shit because companies who put illegals on the books get caught fast as fuck

>taxable citizens
Sale and service taxes are paid by anyone that use the services, not need to be a taxable citizens.

No matter how you look at it. She was breaking the law by being here. When they come over "ILLEGALLY". The put an undo burden on taxpayers. Though she did well in school, she is profiting from illegal gains. She should be striped of her degree and deported. Also the UT needs to be fined for admitting an illegal into the university and have their accreditation rescinded. I could see people such as liberals disagreeing with this mainly because they don't comprehend the to definition of the word illegal.

Also, she may indeed be smart but she obviously lacks tact and common sense. How far do you think she can go if she's not wise enough to know not to post something like that on social media?

Depending on where she went to high school, that may or may not be a notable achievement

Yeah. That does a lot of good to stabilize you but nothing to treat the underlying condition. Which you need to go to a doctors office with insurance to do. You CAN get insurance as an illegal, but it's expensive as hell.

Its true. People forget that Welfare isn't the only thing that people who don't pay taxes can leech off of. Illegal immigrants have access to all of the enormous institutions that we as a society have built through our tax dollars. If an illegal breaks their leg out in yosemite national park, they will probably cost us tax payers around 15 thousand dollars to air lift them out and provide them with medical care, where they will then walk out of the building without any accountability.