Mine:
> 2003 Mustang Cobra

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek
soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mustang

lol can't turn ;)

I can't see your picture of a fast car op I think something messed up when you created the thread

Trans am gta, 350, 3.73 gears, 3 inch exhaust. It's not that fast but I think it looks good.

Someone doesn't know what a Cobra is.

Check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=AzpDOFOvdek

And what do you consider a fast car, user?

sounds like shit.

OP here. I think it's a nice ass car. Clean as fuck too. Still is a fast car though. Good choice in rear gears.

Then you have shitty speakers, friendo. That sounds badass.

damn nice car m8.

>3,665 to 3,780 lbs

Hahaha

1991 Supra, Turbocharged with ~ 30k miles.

got it for a steal.

not literally, though- i'm no nignog

My 3rd Gen comaro z28. Not fast by today's standard but back in '82 it was hard to beat.

i think i need to get it a paintjob though.

otherwise the engine is an inline 6, 3 litre engine with a turbo. the MK3s were considered "sport luxury cars" at their conception, so the suspension is floaty and the body roll is kinda weird, but allinall is one of the greatest cars i've owned.

Do you bring it to the track often? Every lay down a quarter mile time?

How much we talking about my dude?

This fucking shit car again

nah fam. it takes 13.5 secs to reach 60.

I guess GTRs, Aventadors, P1s, R8s, SLR McLarens, and 918's are all shit since they weigh so much, huh?

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

12 grand, i'll tell you the story if you wanna know it. it's grovvier than ringo star's octopus's garden

Yeppers. Name a car that isn't shit.

I ride a double eagle with a 270gx engine
>pic related
>I work at a racetrack

What's with the Mexico music?

Also, trips checked.

95 miata

Pontiac sunfire

my 4tn gen t/a

Nice trips m8

Cute pic user.

Oh yeah!

Where the imports at though

o__o

Why Vortec?

Lincoln mark 7

Yo that car looks like it has down syndrome

Fucking Honda fags

1972 Ford Maveirck with an 250, inline 6 cylinder engine.
It isn't fast, but I think it looks pretty good, dudes.
What do you dudes think?

it was on it when i bought it lol

91 Toyota mr2 v6 swapped in.

My pride and joy. Dream car is 1977 Porsche 930 will get one day

Vortex is a pretty decent motor except for the cracking head issue

^^^

Get at me

Nice. Do you have any numbers it's putting out?

I wasn't talking about a Vortech motor. I was talking about the supercharger.

I think you posted on the wrong tread bruh.

Nope. Nice car.

Rice Burners

whats good

Have you done anything to it?

The car I drive is unimportant. All you need to know is the engine is a beast

Nice trips. Car is alright

Not that.

Way too common. I saw 15+ in the diamond lane on the way home.
If they were are "rare" as the i8 it might be cool.

better version already been posted here

A Regal?

1995 540i

Nah. Actually just bought it about 3 weeks ago. It's my first car. It's maybe a bit to powerful for an 18 y/o. At least that's what my insurance thinks since I'm paying over $250 a month.

I'm thinking supercharger. Maybe make it stand up to the ZL1.

09 Pontiac G8 GT. 6.0L, just put a procharger, stage 2C Livernois cam, headers, exhaust, head work. It's getting tuned right now. Should be ~530rwhp. Quick little family sedan!

What do you mean, dude?

Same engine, but a Chevy

Rb20 swapped 240sx not very fast but very very fun

Bruh you have it backwards. Vortec is the engine and vortech is the supercharger you stupid faggot

Audi A4 2005, rebuilt engine with forged rods and pistons, larger head and throttle with custom intake, garrett gt2871r with modified impaler. Goodbye mustangs and shit

this faggot again.. no one cares about your shitstang. fuck off

Nice man

Boost it last. First things you should do to it is get a comp cam, ignition coils, forged connecting rods, forged pistons, long tube headers, catless h-pipe, flowmaster super 10 mufflers, and then get a supercharger. Probably be best to go with a procharger. Remember to get a tune between major mods.

I'd start with a cam, exhaust, and tune first.

guy claimed 500hp and he has been right about everything he told me.i paid 9k,it has 12k in mods and 43k original miles

nah not really, but I like it.

Pretty fast. 3800 ftw.

Looks like a 3800 out of a grand prize or something

Very nice. That's probably right up there with my Cobra. Probably a little faster even. Props user.

Monte Carlo SS?

Really rad looking car, dude.
What year is it?

jdm mkiv reporting in

And yet, you find it so important in your life that you have to dedicate time to responding to it and keeping my thread going. Props user.

>rad
>dude

Kill yourself

Best cars ITT

And these cars put this shitter to shame.

Very nice deal then. Glad that you're enjoying it.

1967, its just a cloned gto from a tempest. has a 455 in it, bored .30 over. 500hp to the wheels, 550ft-lbs torque

I'll consider it later, dude. :^)

The problem is, it's an automatic. The guy at the dealership said the autos these days beat the manuals, despite the manuals having a 426hp LS3...(I'm a giant fag I know)

The L99's, which the automatics have, are very hard to modify from what I understand. I haven't looked in detail, but the cam is very difficult to change. And I'm afraid if I do manage to change it, I'll lose the AFM, or whatever, and I already get like 14.3 mpg.

Why do I see this posted so often?

i think i can make a nice profit off it,i struggle with that every day lol

First car I ever bought on my own. A

1998 White Firebird LS1. 80k Miles 3.73 Gears/ Automatic with shift kit. Full complete exhaust (Ls6 Intake, ported Tb,no cats, long tube headers, magnaflow exhaust)weight reduction -300 lbs, aftermarket suspension, built engine with updated camshaft...all engine 425 RWHP not as fast as it would be with a supercharger or turbo but still fast as fuck.

Because OP is a faggot. He just got a used, obsolete, slow women's convertible mustang. He wants to perpetually boast about it, providing his plebian life with some meaning.

The guy at the dealership was just trying to sell a car. The auto's L99 only make 400bhp and aren't as fast as the manuals. Not even close. But, with an auto you can get a stall converter and have it set at 3600 rpms. But, still the L99 aren't bad engines. They actually aren't any more difficult to mod than the LS3 motors. I know two people with L99's that have an aggressive cam. Still a nice car user.

I wouldn't sell it ever unless you have the chance to get a Firehawk.

You're adorable. Thanks for dedicating your life to my thread user.

2015 Mercedes CLA 45 AMG

03 sun fire with a cold air intake and fart can makes 893 fwhp

>500hp and he has been right about everything he told me.
>500hp

In the wise words of Moot, "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." "Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

/thread

2012 Ecoboost, will wax most cars asses.

It's supercharged. The bare minimum that thing could possibly make is 425 rwhp. I don't think 500 rwhp is unlikely.