Can someone gimme the webm of the ISIS prisoner that got slammed in the skull with a rock and shot blood out of every...

Can someone gimme the webm of the ISIS prisoner that got slammed in the skull with a rock and shot blood out of every orifice in his head pls
also general gore/rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pls sum1

wtf is wrong with you

it's not for me it's for a friend

and it's for science purpose? isn't it?

i was just about to post this. good on you.

are you talking about the video of the isis guy that got slammed in the skull with a rock and shot blood out of every orifice in his head ?

ye
ye thats the one

ah ! ok !
cause i was thinking about the video of the isis guy that got slammed in the skull with a rock and shot blood out of every orifice in his head but with subtitles.
Sorry have a good day

I mean I'll take the vid with subtitles

Le This?

how can we be sure it's an isis?

taste test

Desert, brutal execution, the dead man's face... Yeah, ISIS

i have just realize the stupidity of my question cause obviously it's a sandnigger so either way is a muslim or a muslim anyway goodjob
sorry everybody

ye thank very muchos gracias

Does anyone have the Thai woman who jumps in a ceoc pit video?

do you mean the Thai woman who jumps in a ceoc pit video?

Lol! Crocodile pit. My bad...

My dubs though....

Careful with that edge user, you might cut yourself.

holy shit there is a vid of that
pls post vid anons

Why would all that blood come out? His lungs havent been damaged and even if it involved the blood from the cranial fractures pouring down into his respiratory system, would it really cause THAT much? I mean, they were VERY cinematic about that.

all the blood vessels

it kinda seems fake to me too; they change shots right as the rock hits him - could be a dummy

Go to Bestgore.com
There was a video of a caretaker being ripped apart, but was taken down. Apparently the Thai woman video was leaked. However, it is hard to find.

Bestgore.com has a shit ton of death videos.

I second that!!!!!

head wounds produce a lot of blood

better video
liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173