soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

subtle...

also, dubs.

Because niggers

because it still produces lulz.

>lulz
1996 called. They want their terminology back.

You spelled kek wrong summer fag

Because it triggers recessive ginger cucks

Can we drag these things into the street yet?

>my mfw when somebody thinks differently than me

you spelled lulz wrong nigger.

kek is just as old. you just don't know it.

Why are people so fucking inane?

>I'm a narcissist and crave attention
>But I'm so neurotic that I can't just post a picture of me without the guise of making a point or giving an interesting opinion
>Aren't I cute and intelligent

I don't even care if he's a hardcore SJW - that's his business. I just can't stand the narcissistic disorder he must have to think that sharing that picture and that caption was in any way interesting or funny or a good contribution to make in life. Inane, dull fucker.

Bc other races are still inferior to whites and refuse to do anything other than blame white people for their uselessness.

Because science proves whites are master race

Because people give me reasons to be racist.
Jeez, i even discriminate against my own people.

Does that still make me a racist?

I try not to be but I think for a lot of folks it feels like the only alternative is acting like pic related. People are polarized novelties these days. If they're not one meme, they're the other. no more originality. no more rugged individualism. My country is turning into a war between a bunch of embodied facebook shitposts. feels bad man.

Because jews have turned into gingers

Fuck you, nigger faggot.

I'm not white. Only whites can be raycis. Gas the kikes, hang all niggers! It's in my culture to gas kikes and hang niggers, so stob abrobiading my gulture yuo fatzits!

How do you figure? All IQ tests have asians and jews ahead of whites in terms of intellect. It's also pretty clear that nigs are the best in terms of physicality. White superiority seems to just be in warfare and killing. I'd hardly call that scientific evidence of overall superiority.

'White' isn't a race. By saying it is, you're perpetuating a blanket coverall that the hard-left have used to re-write history and create notions like 'white guilt'. Well done. They got you.

But gingers are sexy as hell.

yep

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

because black dicks are bigger than our white dicklets and it pisses me off

This. If only we could have peace dou

Sup Forumseaner here.
I agree completely.
I tend to be harsher and more critical towards other latinos. Its bad enough I gotta overcome all the stereotypical bullshit out there. having to see a fellow beaner act like a nigger just pisses me the fuck off

If im racist to everybody, am i racist to anybody?

since when are jews not white?

because the thought police of PC hasn't gotten me yet.
damn it's not hip to think for yourself.
ok just spoonfeed me the dogma so I can fuck hippie chicks.

every other race are still scumfuck degenerates so i'm still racist
:>

This was just sad. Also here's a documentary about how blacks in africa need outside intervention to make progress. youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Technically right, whites belong to caucasians which encompass Europeans, non-arab non-semitic middle easterners and a small part of northern india. It's just common to associate whites as the race along since people assume most middle easterners are arabic or semetic, forgetting the levantines, aryans, byzantines, and assyrians, and all indians are this other "indian" race even though india has aryans, dravedians, mongoliod and australoids mixed in it.

If you were part of the master race you'd know for fucking sure it is. Go back to your bowl of rice or beans and put your tin foil hat back on boy.

Becuase believe or not stereotypes exist for a reason.

Holy shit that's Jack Stark lmao.
I'm really surprised to see his face on Sup Forums.

>being real = racist
stupid fuck

Fuck off, u aidetic red headed soul stealer.

The current year made me racist.

/thread

There are ethnic ashkenazi jews who are european jews, semitic jews who were the original inhabitants of ancient israel, arabic jews who are from the arabian peninsula, and yiddish jews who I think are slavic converts.

because people from racial groups share common behavioural traits, so by definition there has to be better and worse groups. I dont think my race is the best, but I think that some races are better than others (for a given definition of "better")

I'm not.

>THIS THIS THIS
was just about to type the same shit

>still racist

I'm not.

And neither is Donald Trump.

Cuz niggas gonna nig.

Not a ginger but boy would I like to stick my dick in one.

if we all can breed with each other we are the same race.
skin color matters as much as it does for dogs with different colors. all are still dogs.
we are all Homo Sapiens.
what is critical is culture.
some cultures are bad. yes I said it.
like the ones where people eat one another. or those where they used to sacrifice children to gods.

kek
underrated post

Jews are sand niggas, brah.

there are a billion humans starving to death and a functionally infinite universe to be exploring, and we're spending our time crying about our feelings into the digital void and demanding everyone everywhere cater to our weird personal preferences. This is the world we chose.

This. We're tribal beings, we value our own tribe more than the others. It's ingrained in us to preserve ourselves and our tribe at any cost to ensure survival. Over time, we can coexist with others but we always have the mentality that we should look out for our own.

>embodied facebook shitposts

I am totally stealing this phrase.

kek..are you seriously this clueless? I suppose it must be that superior white intellect. I don't even want to bother. Just ask any of your white supremacist Sup Forums friends how Jews aren't white. They'll give you all the details.

Also, are you going to claim Asians are white too? Because their IQs are higher than yours as well. Oh wait, there's already a precedent for that though, the South African whites already did that, making the Japanese "honorary whites." Truly hilarious the mental gymnastics you guys will go through.

Yep, asians are good at standardized testing.
However, when was the last time you heard of an invention that was created and published from asia?
They almost always import western inventions/ideas and copy it with bad results

Yeah, exactly. It's just always been a pet-peeve of mine when people refer to the 'white' race. Like, I'm Germanic-Celtic, pale white skin; but pic related is just as Caucasian as me.

Shoo, little child. Learn anthropology before you start shouting about race.

Genetic studies showed european jews also have a middle eastern origin.
in the middle east not all people are even brown.
Check out the Syrians. Down right white.

I'm sorry buddy but your logic is FUCKING retarded.

Asians can't be white because they are yellow.

Just some of they put rice ponder on the face to looks white.

You are talking shit.

Find me an example of a website that uses the word lulz from the 90's.

protip: you can't

Because I'm proud to be white.

Came here to say the same thing. These niggers just keep nig-nogging.

What?

I know, man. It sucks a fat dick. Almost 50% of the world lives on less than $2.50/per day; and 80% of the world lives on less than $10/per day. How these narcissistic fucks can have any sense of righteousness whilst complaining about their, relatively, amazing life is a mystery. It's fucked, man.

Choose curiosity and productiveness; not judgement and complaining.

Why is hillary sounding more like a cyberbully than a politician with "Delete your account."

#hillaryisacyberbully

He has caucasoid skull features for sure, but most people are superficial and ignore blood haplotypes and similar skeletal features, and even bone density which is different among races and similar among different ethnic groups of the same race. If he was pale skinned then Sup Forums would gladly praise him as an aryan specimen.

Sup Forums would call you a cuck but you're right, most ethnic syrians are levantines and genetically closer to europeans than to arabs.

I'm trying hard don't suport him. But he aways....

How does that work when manority of countries are over weight.

Africa doesnt count. Their own fault for not migrating.

Feed yourselves to the hungry then.

Because I'm not racist. However left wing SJW morons label anyone with a differing opinions all of those tags to the point that they have now become empty, hollow drivel. Once significant, serious, allegations reduced to dismissible, meaningless name calling by an irrelevant demographic of SJW kooks.

>not posting the superior bantz version

>arabic
>turkish flag hoodie
I've seen this image dozens of times and no one ever corrects it. Turks and arabs are different groups.

I don't give a tiny fuck what Sup Forums shitfucks call me.
only true arabs are the ones living in the Arab Peninsula. sure they conquered the whole things but they didn't really stay to settle.

Even though troll thread, just look at OP pic's nose, then connect the dots

It makes you rational as pattern recognition is what made us intelligent in the first place. It just means that you've come to understand based on what you've been exposed to.

Which seems pretty silly to condemn an observation, it's using it as a justification for malice that's irrational

>shots
>fired

>a baboo is not a monkey
>he don't get the joke

Mentioning crime statistics is now racist according to my uni's blm group. They're ruining it for actual, hardworking blacks at my uni who don't feel that there isn't anything keeping blacks in the US down except themselves.

Because I've worked in the Customer Service field of retail jobs and to this day every single fucking person who looks like the stereotype 99.9% of the time IS THE FUCKING STEREOTYPE.

Why are all the Mexicans that come in to my store short awkward looking alien-looking things with mustaches that don't understand SHIT about how the world works and can't speak SIMPLE FUCKING ENGLISH and are ALL LANDSCAPERS?

Yeah, exactly. I don't really have much of an opinion on race, but I do know a little bit about it - especially the Indo-Caucasian race - and it's always been a pet-peeve to here people talking about the 'white race', merging Nordic, Celtic, Germanic, Alpine etc. people into one thing and excluding all the eastern factions of the Caucasian race. I've always thought the oversimplification of race into 'White', 'Black', 'Asian', etc. creates more racial problems than anything else - not to mention it makes pale-skinned people a standalone race and easy to blame for everything (i.e white guilt) despite the fact that many pale Caucasian sub-races have been historically moral; and many dark-skinned Caucasian races have been historically immoral.

Glad to know you do understand, unlike most. Anyway, I'm going to stop rambling and boring you with my shit. You clearly don't need any of this explained to you.

kek.. just google honorary white. you seriously haven't heard of this? You're in for a treat. The lengths you idiots will go to prove your "genetic superiority" is fucking comical.

Because most racism nowadays is making fun of racism

I Rest my case.

why aren't mexicans white?
mexico was settled by people from spain.
spain = europe = white.

Agreed I'm Mexican/German get a lot of shit for being white ironically, also always feel I need to watch what I say because people might think I'm racist

> I like to say shit like nigga
> or I always tip toe when I mention someone's face even though it's completely not derogatory

Anyway it doesn't help when minorites act fucking sub human and ghetto perpetuates negative stereotypes

>Also dubs responded to dubs

And to top it all off, I always have a bunch of fat black people coming into my store ordering chicken and buying fucking rolling papers and cigars and shit.

Probably the only person who has come into my store who was black who didn't fit the stereotype... because he was 80 something years old and just wanted to play lottery...

...And even then he looked like a stereotypical geezer from way back during the black rights movement with the fucking suspenders and hat and grey mustache LIKE WHAT THE FUCK.

Data is racist?
holy crap. good bye logic. you'll be missed

They're all just pretending. No one is racist anymore.

All science proves here is that racist people are bias and are ignorant towards statistics

Yes, but most of the mix was black-spaniard
So many are chocolaty

Because they skin looks like dirt.

They are mustard color.

I'm always interested to learn more and see if there are corrections I need to make to my assertions if I'm wrong about a topic. I'm fine with discussions about it and understanding why we behave the way we do among like minded people.

>why aren't mexicans white?

Lots of rich Mexicans in Mexico City are very white.

>No, they aren't
>Africa is not a country

I think you missed the point.

Mexico was inhabited by "natives" who were originally from siberia and crossed over during the ice age. Many Spaniards who came and settled mixed with the indigenous tribes and produces mixed race groups who now live in mexico today.

They aren't true mexicans. Just tourists that got nationality. Or have full foregn descendence.