Doctors of Sup Forums what is the best way to heal up a hemroid without seeing a doctor...

doctors of Sup Forums what is the best way to heal up a hemroid without seeing a doctor? how is it supposed to heal when i have to shit each day and it gets reiritated?

Not a doctor

Prep h... and eat more fibre

any help?

i never tried prep h. i guess i can try it if you think that's the best. if i eat more fiber then i'll shit more and it'll be more irritated

Witch hazel my nigga

that's for cleaning your face i think

Put ice on it cuz. As often as you can during the day. Salt baths. Prep h will do nothing except relieve some itching.

it doesn't itch just bleeds and won't go away. ice is kind of hard to apply to that area... how do you even hold it in place?

You gotta lay on your stomach spread your cheeks and put it on there. Try use an ice pack or something. Make sure you wrap it in a dish cloth or something otherwise you will get freeze burned. Trust me bro do this and that shit will be gone in less than a week.

ok i have an ice pack. i just want this thing to go away

Use 'Anusol' cream,

Bleach works good if you can handle the pain

i went to a doctor and he told me straight up to go buy the cream from a pharmacy. its over the counter stuff so you dont need to feel embarrassed about it. most people have them at some point in their lives.

eh i'd do that if i could get a girl to lick my ass

I know them feels fella. It gets pretty desperate sometimes. Have a bath in salt water too. If you don't have a bath have a shower and have a cup of salt water handy and soak some gauze or cotton wool balls and squeeze it against the roid. Salt water will keep the bleeding section clean so it heals faster. The ice takes away the inflammation so it heals faster. Use baby wipes when you take a shit. The paper is just tearing the skin up. Dab at your doot, dont wipe. Got told all this shit by a proctologist mate. Works a fkn treat. There is light at the end of the tunnel and it is coming up fast if you do this shit.

what cream?

i dont remember the name of it user, but its all the same shit. ask at the counter for hemorrhoid cream or just go look around for it. look for the ones with anti-inflammatory on the box.

thanks it doesn't hurt just seems weird to have it

How expensive is a doctor in the US? Seriously just a quick consult with a GP should take care of it and if it's something that can't be treated with over the counter stuff then shouldn't insurance cover this? I'd fucking cut each and all expenses for months just to get something that involves my ass taken care of adequately...

i don't like doctors. i'll probably die before i see one. i'm pretty sure i have a brain tumor or anyuerism in my head but i haven't seen a doctor about it. just hoping it'll kill me fast.

All it is is a blood clot under the skin. It will go away soon enough. Just be glad it is not thrombosed. Those hurt like a mother fucker.

Dude, no one like doctors (in a profesional capacity, on a personal level most I've met are solid drinkers and horny little devils) is there a story here? On that head thing, is it headaches or fainting? Is there a family history? Please don't feel like I'm pressuring you or that you have to respond, I just find it very odd that you would avoid MDs on simple dislike...

You should really consider getting a bidet attachment for your toilet.
They are like $40 and you just take the toilet seat off and stick it under it and bolt the seat back on, then just screw the connection for the water on.
You ass is always truly clean and you don't have to irritate it with toilet paper.
Just a nice shower for your poor asshole.
I had sore asshole issues a lot and hemorrhoids sometimes but the bidet has nearly completely eliminated them.
Once you start using it you feel like your going back to the stone age when you are forced to wipe because of some non-bidet toilet.

i have a phobia. when i was 2 i had meningitis that nearly killed me. my earliest memories are being stuck with needles and spending a lot of time in the icu. i think that's why

what do you do when you're not at home. i will never shit in a public bathroom except at work and even then it took me 5 years to find a private toilet nearby that i can use but only when necessary.

i have the same thing user, i had some chest disease that almost killed me as a kid, like asthma but way worse.

it had the opposite effect on me though, doctors/nurses i've always trusted and respected, because they cured me and were nice to me.