How do I find passion?

How do I find passion?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s
static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/822370/21905495/.../The Satanic Bible.pdf?token... Similar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Why don't you think you have it?

I have no reason to get up in the morning. I can't stand up for myself and have low self esteem.

its on imdb
/end

Bump

Anything happened to affect your love of life?

soundcloud.com/fecshrooms/a666s

Nothing significant. I just find it hard to get enthused any more, there's no excitement in my life, no sense of adventure or wonder, nothing to strive for.
And even if I wanted to change things, I struggle with self doubt, anxiety and depression which makes every day somewhat of a struggle. But I'm not using that as an excuse, I want to know how to harmess passion to overcome these mental barriers.

Read this. Do what you want in life, and eventually you'll figure out what you really want.

static1.1.sqspcdn.com/static/f/822370/21905495/.../The Satanic Bible.pdf?token... Similar

Do you feel that you've achieved enough goals in your life or are you just not feeling involved?

I haven't achieved much of anything and I don't feel involved in anything. I sort of feel trapped at where I'm at in life.
Contemplating making a big move soon just to shake things up.

Have you considered perseuing a career in something you thibk your like? it helped me and gave me something to do

How do you make a living for yourself?

Bumping for interest

Any family or friends? Do you have anyone to love in your life? If so, how do you get along?

It's wrong to find passion in others. One must be passionate about themselves.

academia can string you along that path.

bump

Do others in your life respect you or find you attractive and good to be around despite your lack of reason to enjoy your life?

Do you mean getting more degrees than just a Bachelors?

Have you tried drugs? Seriously they're pretty fun. But seriously serious mushrooms or acid shows me exactly what I need and how to do it in my life

Absolutely not, why do you think I'm here?

2nd on the shrooms. Just wish I could find a solid connection around me. I've got all next week off work and am dying to trip one of those nights.

Just asking. Are you a virgin?

Where's the last place you left it?
Have you checked between the couch cushions?

Is that relevant? And yeah.

They're hard to find where I'm at too. I'm in cali, you? Ever heard of 4-aco-dmt?

Ohio, and no I have not. Thinking about ordering some spores online and doing my best at growing. Only issue with that is just how long its gonna take.

is it better to take them alone or with people when going on that kind of trip?

It may have to do with a lack of connection(s) to others and with life, in general. Have you ever had crushes? Have you ever dated or come close to?

Not OP, but this is where I struggle. I used to be in to a lot of art/music. I fell in love with a *perfect* grill. I kinda got away from music, not her fault/request, the drugs were getting to me. Divorce hit me like a truck recently, and I find it hard to find inspiration to do anything. What do you do when your muse leaves? I'm moving on logically, but I lack any kind of artistic drive.

they grow in the forests at the outskirts of my city. haha

Yeah I've been in relationships and had crushes. Never been very successful with women though because of a lack of social skills/anxiety.

alone if you're not a pussy

How well have you gotten along in these relationships? If you were too shy to make a move or intimately escalate things, did they ever advance on you?

same

You've never reached first base with a woman? Are you kissless?

Not really, they just saw how awkward I was and moved on. Pretty much the same thing now, except most of my relationships with girls don't advance past playful talking. I don't embarrass myself in those situations because I never leave my comfort zone.

wheres that? I'm thinking about trying to search fields and woods near me.

break the routine of your life. youre in a rut. I was the same way. I had a job, a decent enough house and some hobbies but nothing really excited me. its really dangerous to because I didnt feel sad, I just felt..meh.
I took some time off work, went on a road trip around the country, had a queer journey of self discovery and now im going back to school looking at a different job some time down the road. it isnt much but its keeping me going

Yep. Specialize in a type of knowledge, or even branch out, but stick to discipline and seek out empirical answers to all of your questions. I love doing, I work with amazing mentors and peers, it comes with status and prestige, it has meaning to me and potentially to others who read the published work, and I get paid! It's very easy to lose track of time while researching. I consider it a productive passion.

Have you felt the need to see somebody about your anxiety? Do you feel the need to especially have sex? Could that be what is missing from your life?

Anxiety is a mental barrier I need to overcome on my own, I just don't know how. I've been meditating and trying to stay mindful, but I think the real root of the problem is the lack of self esteem brought on by years of being isolated from my peers and never gaining any useful talents or skills.

This is a good thread. Please keep bumping it up.

You are still attracted to chicks, right, user?

That's covers things generally, but you didn't speak to the second part of that question.

Yeah I feel like a failure with women. I've reached a point of almost giving up. Of course I'd love to have sex, but that's really a secondary concern to just having a meaningful relationship with a girl.

I feel so disconnected from reality... Trying to get back in the game of life has made me go insane in the past, and I'm scare to take the leap again.

Why do you feel disconnected from reality?

Idk, I dont really feel comfortable talking about it on here, it isnt totally private. For one though Ive been on the computer allot lately, so lets just say thats the reason, even though theres other stuff