Fluffy abuse thread.

Hugbox not allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumping what i have.

>Not liking cute things

No cuz im not a faggot like you.

So aside from that manners comic, is there anything supporting the idea that brown fluffies may actually be the best, personality wise?

bump

Bump

Bazinga.

Wut?

Zimbabwe

Whatever the mother finds "pretty", those are the babies she's keeping. I'm just as confused but that's what I got from it.

almost out

That's all folks

Well, fluffies also seem to hate Alicorns, which are also supposed to be better mannered and make better pets. So I guess the crux of it is "do fluffies ostracize and abuse fluffies that would be the best competition for getting an owner?"

Some ones I like are ones where asshole fluffies get theirs while good ones get rewarded, feral fluffies trying to survive, or the whole "fluffies being sold/treated solely as a profit maker" ones

>mfw I catch an abuser in a dark alley.

Fair enough, but I ask you this, on a scale of mildly annoying to SHUT THE HELL UP! is the "Screeeeeee!" noise these fuckers make?

I'm gonna say at least 2 points worse than being woken up by my cat clawing me at 6am for food.

Just watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JbdxqjMPcyE

>Hugbox not allowed.
But I LIKE hugbox...

Well then fuck off and make your own thread

Does this fluffy have enough detail or should I add more?

One of my favorite sadboxes.

That wasn't too bad, I associated their "Screee!" with an actual screeching noise, guess I was wrong.

Maybe post a bigger pic, I'm not an ant

That brave reply to them Satanic trips

Flufflies hate alicorns because they don't understand something that is both a pegasus fluffy and a unicorn fluffy at once. It blows their fucking minds.

Fluffies sometimes freak out at dancie babbehs because they are on two legs ... unnatural.

Finally, fluffy mothers sometimes prefer babies with brighter colors and colors most like their own.

Fluffies aren't really smart enough to understand personalities besides "meanie," "smarty," and "nice." Maybe "toughie."

Why did you copy paste the grey and red one in the bowl in the 3rd panel?

The problem with the initial question is that fluffies don't really scream unless they're in serious pain or distress. Maybe try not hooking them up to car batteries and give them cat toys to occupy their attention?

That is the size of the original sprite

Kek.

The logic I was working off was the idea that Fluffies hate the best one, like they make the shittiest ones into pack leaders, right?

Fuck you cat scratches are the worst. They burn if you get sweat on for days.

Cats are way worse than fluffies.

Man I loved heart of the sea!

I hate to do it, but Ive got a great comic and no time to post. Sorz
Reverse image guys

Men you can post this comic complete, please?

>Mom fluffy knows not to be loud
DAMNIT NO PLZ LET HER BABIES BE OK

At least cats are useful for the ecosystem.

Alright, Itll be choppy

OH GOD

4 (Final)

a short story

Its horribly out of order guys, much apologies

I SAID NO FUCKING HUGBOX YOU PIECE OF SHIT KILL YOURSELF WORTHLESS FUCKING FAGGOT.

I love Seabreeze.

No hugbox here, sir.

I dont understand what is happening....but I like it.

Isn't acid like that hundreds of dollars?

Like at some point the time and cost factor of abuse outweighs the rewards and actual value of the victim.

That wagging nestle panel is too good
Too bad they all die

this is like honestly sad

I-... Is that fluffy actually being intelligent?!

Nestle is pretty high tier.

Dis is a good one

It also loses potency pretty quickly so keeping them lying around a huge waste

Eh, personal preference really. Then again fluffies take place in an AU and the rules could very well be different.

>tfw no DEATH METAL CHANNEL

Welcome to the community fuck face.

My favorite piece

No dump?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? This is worse than the cum tribute and almost as shitty as the loli threads. You people are the reason genocide happens.

I just had an idea for a fluffy story.
A smarty along with his mare and 2 foals find a human. The smarty demands sketty and other shit that smarties want. So the human traps all of them, and tells the smarty to say "psychology" the human then takes a foal, and beats it to death slowly and painfully, all the while saying that this was all the smarty's fault. Afterwards the mare would understand that the smarty actually was reaponsible for that and goes against the smarty, scolding him and insulting him constantly. Basically instead of physical torture. How about some psychological torture to make the smarty wish he was dead, even though nothing has happened to him physically.

Well then heres an idea. DONT OPEN THE THREAD.

Long story short: Farmer McGongall takes in the foals and plans to sell them. Along comes a smarty and fucks shit up.

Here's how it ends.

Hcl is stupid cheap and readily available in stored

>Stop liking things I don't like! It makes me upset!

See you next thread

I pooped my pants reading this. brb.

That's not going to be all, can't wait until he adds more.

yessss